Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
███ ♛ ███ ❛ THE ── coffee shop 」1 x 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 am
xxxxx
User Image

Ω not as strong as you make me out to ¤ BE

xxxxxxxΩ ∞ can't t r u s t A N Y O N E but м є

ησт ALONE
classmates, teacher, Kanon « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
still half-stunned « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...they're all here...!?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
homeroom « xxx

Dante had chosen to come to class late; class had already been at it about five minutes when the door opened again and the crimson-haired Italian walked in, not quite caring that he was late. "Dante, you're late." Dante shot the teacher an 'no, really?' look, a sarcastic frown set into his face. "Do you have a note?" "No-" He would've shot back something sarcastic, but there was a knock on the door and a faint excuse me and he was forced to shut up.

With an annoyed 'che!' Dante moved to head to his seat, but then he froze at the familiar chorus of "Principe!!" and suddenly he was tilting, losing his balance, the weight of three grown men latching onto him.

Dante didn't even have to look to know who it was, clinging onto him for dear life.

There were only a handful of people he knew who would ever dare call him 'prince' after all. "Wha- Gil...Yuri...Rowan....?" What were they doing here? He decided to voice his question, in rapid Italian. "Che ci fai qui? [What are you doing here?]" Gilbert Hiren, Yuri Lowell, and Rowan Flamberge were his three closest friends...more correctly, they were his 'bodyguards'. Gil had been a Chinese boy who had been taken in by Dante's family; a child of the Chinese mafia. Yuri had been part of the Japanese yakuza that had an alliance with his family. Rolan was his first bodyguard, a half Sicilian whose skills had been recognized by his father. It had been unfortunate that the circumstances that had brought them together had been painful. So painful, it left behind scars that would never heal.

But somehow, they got through it together; laughing and joking and teasing, and poking fun at Dante. They had become like brothers (even though Dante had a bad experience with siblings, he didn't mind them at all)...though Dante suspected he added another wound to the ones they already had by leaving them back in Sicily.

It hadn't even been two years...were they already so impatient to see him?

And couldn't they have found a better time to do so? Dante was starting to feel a little awkward as his classmates (and teacher) started to stare. "Non è ovvio? [Isn't it obvious?]" Yuri grinned. "Siamo qui per portarti a casa! [We're here to take you home!]" Gil continued for him, beaming. "...Casa? [Home?] Dante blinked. "Cosa stai parlando? [What are you talking about?]" Rowan tilted his head. "Non hai ricevuto la lettera? [You didn't get the letter?]" Dante scowled suddenly. His father's letter...of course. He had sent them here to take him back even if he didn't want to.

"I'm not leaving." The Italian mafioso had reverted back to English in his irritation. "Si può dire il vecchio di andare all'inferno. [You can tell the old man to go to hell]." Gil and Yuri started to protest (was it bad that they were already so used to Dante speaking badly about his father, they already didn't mind that Dante had just told him to go tell his father to go to hell?), but Rowan nodded in understanding, holding the two younger men back. "Inteso. [Understood.]" He said quietly. "Parleremo in seguito. [We'll talk later.]"

Dante gave a grunt of reluctant acknowledgement and turned heel, walking to a seat at the back of the room while his three friends turned to apologize to the teacher for bursting in partially unannounced and left. Gil turned back to glance at Dante, hesitant, but the crimson-haired Italian shooed him off and the golden-eyed male scurried off quickly after the other two.

Well.

Now this was awkward.

He decided to distract himself by looking out the window; but his eyes landed on Kanon instead. Oh, so she was able to come today....He thought she might have needed a day or two more considering the state he found her in.

||OoC: I LIED. There are three bodyguards 8'DD Bishies ahoy~! Oh the fun I will have with this trio...

If random, hot guys suddenly appeared in my classroom and started spouting rapid Italian, I'd probably faint from fangirl overdrive. <333

OHBAKADERALOL [/is shot]
                                I kid, I love Gokudera...and his huge, obvious man-crush on Tuna-fish~ ||

t h e hero you make me o u t to be is but a thought a n d shadow; a figment o f your own imagination.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image iceandcoffeeKANON L'OUVERTURExxviolinist
iceteacoffeeicetea▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iceandcoffeeteaandiceJE VEUX JUSTE UN DERNIERE DANSE - I JUST WANT ONE LAST DANCE
iceandcoffeeteaandicecoffeeMERCI D'AVOIR ENCHANTE MA VIE - THANK YOU FOR ENCHANTING MY LIFE

[ company - professor, classmates ] iceandtea [ location - homeroom ] iceandtea [ thoughts - 'Who are these people?' ]

She was daydreaming again, staring at nothing in particular and lost in her own thoughts. She hardly noticed when Dante came in, but then a loud chorus shook her awake.

"Principe!!"

"Huh?" Turning around, Kanon noticed three new arrivals, latching themselves easily to the red-haired Italian. She blinked in surprise, watching with the rest of the class as they spoke in rapid Italian.

"I'm not leaving."

Well, Dante certainly seemed unhappy at whatever they had said. After that, their mood seemed to grow serious, and then they came to a common point. As the strange trio apologized to the professor and left, Kanon looked back at Dante. And then met his eyes. Frowning, Kanon turned around again and tapped her pencil against the desk impatiently.

"Well then, let us get started! Please partner up in groups of two or three please, for your composition assignment."

Kanon groaned and dropped her head onto the desk.

"Great. Just great."

As she predicted, all her classmates around her scattered in various directions, but none of them came to the assistance of the pigtailed girl.

"Maybe I should ask Dante for help?" She wondered, but then shook her head. He`d probably just laugh at her or call her an idiot. Not that she could even talk to him. A large group soon surrounded the Italian, each of them asking if he would join their group.

Kanon sighed. "Yep. I`m screwed." Maybe she was a coward for not even trying at all.

"Kanon, where`s your partner?"

Grimacing at the professor`s question, she replied, "That person doesn`t exist. See where they`ve gone?" She pointed over her shoulder at the group around Dante. But she was mistaken, there was one last person who didn`t make a beeline for the redhead. But of course.

It was the concertmaster, and he was straightening the papers on his desk and flipping through his composition book. Shooting one last look at where the crowd was, Kanon made up her mind and picked up her notebook. Arriving at his desk, she fidgeted."Um...I was wondering if we could work together?"

The brunette looked up, staring at her for a few seconds. "Alright."

Kanon bowed slightly, saying, "Thanks."

Their concertmaster was known to be a slightly aloof young man, except around his friends. His personality certainly did not make him a popular one, but the fact that he played violin so well made him an idol in the eyes of younger musicians. On the other hand, Dante seemed to attract many people with his easily-irritated attitude and piano talent. They called him "cute". Kanon wanted to gag.

"So is it just us two? Are we going to find a third person?"

[ OOC: LOL, they seem fun already. O w O le gasp~ it`s gil! and rolan! xDD
                                          I loved Rolan the Forgotten King - probably cause Jun Mochizuki did the art. :D

His obsession is a bit extreme...remember that one chapter he got white roses
                                          for Tsuna in the hospital, but got run over and dyed the roses red with his own blood? o___O"
                                          I laughed so hard. ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
classmates, teacher, Kanon, Garnier « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
irritated « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...this is so troublesome.' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
homeroom « xxx

Dante just wanted to be left alone. But..."Well then, let us get started! Please partner up in groups of two or three please, for your composition assignment." And immediately, a haggle of girls (with a couple of guys in the mix) and swarmed his table and started to ask him to join their groups. Honestly, he didn't want to partner up at all. Couldn't he do a solo? "For the last time, I'm not...." He trailed off as he found himself looking after Kanon, who approached the only other person in the room who hadn't joined the flock around him; and his eyes narrowed.

For some reason (and no, he was in no way jealous at all) he felt very...irritated. It was something that he usually felt anyways...so what made all of this so different?

It wasn't like he felt closer to the girl just because he saved her neck from those guys yesterday...wait...his amaranth red eyes narrowed. "...che cazzo..." He muttered darkly. Why was it that his feelings were thrown into this mess whenever it had something to do with Kanon?

His recently acquired 'flock' was persistent; and Dante was about to tell them all off when the teacher's voice cut in and saved him. "Popular aren't you, Monsieur Constanta." Dante sent the teacher a withering look at the amused tone. "Se tu non fossi il mio insegnante, mi avrebbe tagliato fuori la lingua, amico. [If you weren't my teacher, I'd cut out your tongue, buddy.]" No...he was apparently not in a good mood. Luckily for him, his teacher didn't understand too much Italian, and could only sigh.

"Well, since it's too difficult for you to choose, I suppose I'll choose for you."

...yeah, he wasn't going to get off with solo was he?

"So is it just us two? Are we going to find a third person?"

Target acquired; the teacher immediately went for the kill. "Ah, Mademoiselle L'ouverture, Monsieur Garnier." Kanon's partner looked up at the mention of his name. "You wouldn't mind if Monsieur Constanta were to join you, would you?" The concertmaster, Zacharie Garnier, was thoughtful for a moment, though his face remained passively blank...It would be good for Dante to join the group...he was the one with most experience in playing the piano after all, why else would anyone have wanted him? His sharp tongue and irritable manner were hardly the reason.

Their eyes met and the air between them crackled with competitive sparks. Zacharie was emotionless, dark red eyes peering over his reading glasses as he scrutinized Dante in his own, silent way; Dante was haughty, chin tilted up slightly as he stared Zacharie down in his usual What do you want? way. A smirk flitted across Zacharie's lips, as if he knew something Dante didn't want him to, and Dante's eyes narrowed, a scowl on his lips.

"No, professor. We wouldn't mind at all."

The teacher smiled, and Dante's scowl deepened. How could he not hear the sarcasm from that do-gooder p***k? The students crowding around his table dispersed with obvious dejection, and Dante made his way over to his new group with a less than pleased expression, opting to plop down in a seat next to them and stare listlessly out of the window.

||OoC: OHOHO, is that competition for Dante I see? 8'DDD Kanon you lucky, lucky girl...ice prince violinist and hot-head mafioso pianist...~<3 [/squirms in fangirly delight] Gave competition a name; hope you don't mind~ >~<

[/squeals] Yayyyy~ You know Rolan~~~ ^O^~<333 He's so awesome...but I could be biased because I love all the mangas Jun Mochizuki does (yesh, including Crimson Shell even though I was so, so disappointed in the 6th chapter; seriously, I just wanted to flip the table). The only reason I didn't use Xeno (from Crimson Shell; then it would be the three bishies of Jun Mochizuki 8'DDD) was because I couldn't find any good pictures of him :/

OHLOL Yes, I remember xDDD But he gets cooler in the later chapters =w=

Blurgh...it's 8:30pm where I am...and I'm already so sleepy I could just fall asleep in front of the computer =.= ||

t h e hero you make me o u t to be is but a thought a n d shadow; a figment o f your own imagination.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm
                User Image

User Image iceandcoffeeteaKANON L'OUVERTURExxviolinist
iceteacoffeeiceteaice▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iceandcoffeeteaandicecoffeeJE VEUX JUSTE UN DERNIERE DANSE - I JUST WANT ONE LAST DANCE
iceandcoffeeteaandicecoffeeteaMERCI D'AVOIR ENCHANTE MA VIE - THANK YOU FOR ENCHANTING MY LIFE

[ company - Zacharie, Dante, professor, classmates ] iceandtea [ location - homeroom ] iceandtea [ thoughts - '...Damn.' ]

Quizically, Kanon turned to whatever Zacharie had been looking at. An irritated Dante was talking with the professor. Watching in interest, Kanon gulped as the professor`s eyes snapped onto her, a strange grin across his face. Kanon swore, the professor was evil. Just plain evil.

"Ah, Mademoiselle L'ouverture, Monsieur Garnier." Kanon`s gaze moved to the passive concertmaster. "You wouldn't mind if Monsieur Constanta were to join you, would you?"

"No, professor. We wouldn't mind at all."

Kanon gaped at him. "Well, I mind!" She was obviously unhappy - trying to avoid the Italian, and this was where she ended up? And what the heck was going on between Zacharie and Dante? She`d never understand boys. Unfortunately, the other gender had a hard time understanding girls as well, so Kanon supposed it was only fair.

"I look forward to your piece!"

'He just ignored me,' Kanon stared at the professor as he waltzed off to talk with another disgruntled group. 'He. Ignored. Me.' Her mind screamed for help.

It didn`t help that Dante was staring out of the window moodily.

"Err..."

Kanon fingered her composition book, nervously staring at the opposites. The quiet, charming one, or the hot-headed, "cute" one? She had a strange urge to yell at the skies for cursing her like this.

"Riiiiiight. Um, Dante, err...sorry, I didn`t quite catch your name."

The dark-haired concertmaster merely gave her a small smile. "That`s fine. I`m Zacharie Jay Garnier."

"That`s qutie a mouthful," Kanon said, tapping the eraser end of her pencil against her chin thoughtfully. "Can I just call you Jay?"

Zacharie gave her a light nod. "That`s fine."

Kanon grinned. "Jay it is! I`m Kanon L`Ouverture, and this is Dante...Constan...ta? " She blinked, wondering if she got his last name right. She had no reason to memorize it, after all. Right?

"So how should we do this assignment? Someone compose the melody, someone else does harmony, and last person arranges the piece?"

[ OOC: I`ve found the theme to this rp! Opposites! xD LOL, if this had not been a straight rp, Kanon would be trying to get those two together.
                                          Closet yaoi fangirl...that would be hilarious. A real twist. O w O

I loved Crimson Shell! Wilhelm and Shion were my favorite characters - Shion was so adorable in his Rose outfit.
                                          That was actually the first Jun Mochizuki manga I read - a friend lent it to me. She then introduced me to
                                          Pandora Hearts, but Pudding was the one who actually got me to read it. O A O Back then, she was renting the
                                          volumes out of the library for me. xD

Xeno was cool. :D

TYL Gokudera was really cool...and when he pulled his hair into a ponytail. LOL - all the anime guys look good with a ponytail.

Wow...8:30 PM for you was 7:12 AM for me...I remember - I was still eating breakfast! xD
                                          It`s 4:51 for me now, and I have so much homework. [/slams into desk] AP Euro is awesome in the fact that it doesn`t have a lot of homework, but it`s just an hour of lecture and note-taking...
                                          My hand hurts.

My OOC is about as long as my post. O________o ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
Kanon, Garnier « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
irritated « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'...this is so troublesome.' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
homeroom « xxx

Dante didn't really pay much attention to either of his new team mates. He didn't want to be there. Kanon didn't want him to be there. Zacharie only wanted him there to piss him off. "Riiiiiight. Um, Dante, err...sorry, I didn`t quite catch your name." Dante rolled his eyes. Trust pigtails to try and 'break the ice.' "That`s fine. I`m Zacharie Jay Garnier." "That`s quite a mouthful. Can I just call you Jay?" Dante's eyes narrowed imperceptibly, but Zacharie noticed anyways, smirking. '...Che. Bastardo.' "That`s fine."

"Jay it is! I`m Kanon L`Ouverture, and this is Dante...Constan...ta?" "Just Dante." He was obviously not too fond of his own last name. "So how should we do this assignment? Someone compose the melody, someone else does harmony, and last person arranges the piece?" "...I don't particularly care, either way." Dante muttered nonchalantly, itching for class to end so that he could ditch and go talk to Gil, Yuri, and Rowan already...

||OoC: Sorry for the infuriatingly short post. Can't think right now. My brain died on me D: Next post will be longer, I swear.

I'm in love with Ash Crimson from King of Fighter...I don't know why. He's so freaking flamboyant, his French-Japanese is incredibly annoying, and he's such a friggin' troll, but I love him anyways. xDDD

OHLOL. We should make another version. A yaoi version. And have Zacharie and Dante end up together. [/fangirls~~~~]

Pandora Hearts was my first <33 I love it so much. Though...Jack's a bit of a douche in the later chapters D: And I used to love him so much...Darn him for having Giotto's voice actor!

You take AP classes too? I'm taking AP Art xDD It's easy, and I get AP credits too, yayyy~ What's AP Euro like? :3 ||

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm
                User Image

User Image iceandcoffeeteaKANON L'OUVERTURExxviolinist
iceteacoffeeiceteaice▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iceandcoffeeteaandicecoffeeJE VEUX JUSTE UN DERNIERE DANSE - I JUST WANT ONE LAST DANCE
iceandcoffeeteaandicecoffeeteaMERCI D'AVOIR ENCHANTE MA VIE - THANK YOU FOR ENCHANTING MY LIFE

[ company - Zacharie, Dante, professor, classmates ] iceandtea [ location - homeroom ] iceandtea [ mood - slightly anxious, confused, half-relaxed ]

She could not figure out why Dante was so moody today. Honestly, Zacharie was a nice and friendly person to be around. She had a nagging idea, but she wasn`t quite sure...

"Just Dante." Her gaze turnd onto the red-haired Italian suspiciously. He was starting to confirm her suspicions. "...I don't particularly care, either way."

'Either way...' Kanon`s eyes widened significantly as she processed those words. "Dante..." Her voice was soft and thoughtful, before she patted the Italian on the head. "It`s okay, I understand."

"Understand what?" Zacharie asked, confusion written across his face.

Kanon grinned, continuing to pat the soft hair of the Italian. "He must like you!" She`d read that gays in denial tended to act aggressive and as such...right? "You`re a lucky one, Jay~ You must take good care of him, m`kay?"

"Excusez-moi?"

Zacharie sounded incredulous. Kanon merely gave him a wide smile. "That`s alright, no need to be so shy around moi~"

"Kanon, I think you`re getting this wrong..." Zacharie said carefully, but the girl`s only response was a beam. She moved from Dante to Zacharie, patting his arm sympathetically.

"It`s alright. I won`t tell anyone you guys are secret lovers~"

She was giddy with excitement. Zacharie shot her a blank look, and she could detect the confusion and denial behind his passive expression. Oh yes, he must be confused as to how she figured it out, and now was denying it! She grabbed both of their arms, attempting to link the two together.

"That`s quite alright," Kanon cheerfully remarked. "I won`t be all judging and all that~ In fact, this is quite exciting."

Zacharie struggled against her grip half-heartedly. "That`s not it."

The pigtailed girl shook her head. "Will you stop your denial? I told you I won`t judge you, didn`t I?" While Kanon was quite elated over this sudden turn of events, she couldn`t explain the sudden rain of disappointment inside of her. Shaking the feeling off, she grinned instead. Why should she be disappointed? What she supposed to be expecting?

"This is just wonderful~!"

[ OOC: I`ve never actually written yaoi - I`m okay with seeing it and reading it, but not enough to fangirl over it like crazy. (Pudding tells me I`m in denial).

LOL, I`ve personally liked Eliot (or is it Elliot?) the most, but seeing that he died...it`s either Break or Reim. They`re both great characters.

AP Euro is a pain. Because there`s so much info, the class is all about lectures and note-taking. Stupid Cornell note style! D:

And it`s messed up - my test next Friday will be on France and England (Hundred Years` War, War of the Roses, Black Death, etc.) and my essay is on Greco-Roman influence and Christianity.

The only good thing is that there`s not a lot of homework. Well, that`s about the only AP course for sophomores, beside AP Human Geo. ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas