Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm
This day found Sasha lounging around in the break room, her trusty Charizard by her side. Said Charizard was a darker orange than usual, his eyes bright blue. Most notably, he had a scar on his right arm. Clearly, this was a Pokemon with a story, and that happened to be just what Sasha was looking for: people and Pokemon with stories. Perhaps she would find some today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:06 am
Looking slightly dishevelled, and followed by a little grass type, who hadn't wanted to stay in his ball today, Tambrey opened the door to the break room, coffee cup (apparently her own, bearing a picture of a fuel gage on the ceramic) clutched in one hand.
She was in uniform, but it looked like she might either be on a long break or between shifts, because she certainly didn't seem to have the urgency or reluctance of someone who needed to get back to work soon.

At the sight of the Charizard, the dark-haired grunt paused in the doorway, though the abnormally coloured Chikorita with her decided he'd seen a possible friend and trotted, cautiously, toward the big fire type.

Tambrey watched him carefully for a moment, but supposed the Charizard's owner wouldn't have him out if he was 'trouble'; besides, she reminded herself as she entered and crossed the room to a cupboard, she knew a perfectly nice Charizard or two as much as she was aware of the grumpier ones.

"H'llo," She greeted after glancing at Sasha, on her way across the room, and letting her know that "If Treestar's a bother just let me know and he can go in his ball f'r a bit; he's just a bit curious about y'r fire-y friend."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Sasha's response was bright and cheery. "Oh, hello! And who might you be? I'm Sasha, by the way. Nice to meet you!" She turned to watch the Chikorita with Asceron, who was simply watching the little grass Pokemon with an amused smile on his face. "So his name is Treestar? He's cute! He's a Rocket custom, correct?" Gesturing to her own Pokemon, she added, "This is Asceron. He's the only Pokemon that came with me from home."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 am
Well. She was cheerful.
That was... nice, Tambrey decided.
"Tambrey." She introduced herself with a bemused smirk at the cheeriness. "Nice to meet you too. 'M making a coffee if you want one." Hot drinks often seemed to be a good bonding tool in a workspace, she'd decided and, as she was already making one, it would probably be rude not to offer.
"Uh." She turned, too, to look over at the fire and grass types. She'd thought about it before, of course, but never settled on it; Treestar certainly originated from some breeder or lab and it was the very most likely that he'd come from a Rocket one.
"Probably." Tambrey conceded, admitting, at least to herself, that, despite working in the labs, she'd never looked into her own grass type's genetic markers "To be honest, he was a gift fr'm my mum and she's not said where she got him."
The dark-haired grunt then turned a smile on the Charizard. "Nice t' meet you too, Asceron. He's your starter?"

Treestar, meanwhile, gazed up at the big fire type and displayed a happy little smile when he noticed Asceron's amused smile.
Smiles were friendly and so, he trotted closer and waved his leaf at the Charizard.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Ah, this new trainer seemed nice enough. A little mumbley, but mumbley was okay! Nothing careful listening couldn't fix. "Ah, no thanks," Sasha said, politely declining the offer of coffee. "But maybe another time, hmm? We can always meet for coffee!" She turned to watch Asceron and Treestar. "Yep! He's my starter, alright. My very first one. Those two seem to be doing well with each other." There was a pause, and then Sasha began to venture a proposal. "Hey, this might seem a bit strange, but do you think you could help me with a project? It won't take too much of your time, or at least, it shouldn't."

Meanwhile, Asceron continued to watch Treestar. When the grass type waved his leaf, he waved right back and said,

((OOC: the stuff in <> is Poke-speak. Asceron isn't actually talking. :'D))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:22 am
Tambrey blinked and let her smile turn into a slight smirk. It was a pleasant one, though; she was simply good-naturedly amused at how refreshingly 'chipper' Sasha seemed to be.
And without being crazy, as far as Tam' could tell; that was nice too.
"Uh. I guess we could." She agreed to the idea of meeting for coffee and nodded at the observation on Asceron and Treestar interacting.
"They do. Treestar does seem t' like making new friends; we've not met all that many Charizards though, really." She gave Asceron another quick look over to try and take in all of the fire type's appearance.
It was likely she noted the scar, here, but she didn't venture to ask about it.
At the inquiry about a 'project', Tambrey turned, coffee now clutched in both hands, and tilted her head to show she was listening; she certainly looked cautiously interested.
"Uh. Depends on the project?" She ventured.

Treestar was rather pleased to see the Charizard wave back; that /was/ a very friendly thing to do.
He widened his eyes as he was spoken too- that was quite a voice- and then smiled all the more as he nodded.
<> Clearly he'd heard some other pokémon or someone say those last words before. <>

<<<->>
<-- Also pokéspeech ^.^ >>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm
((OOC: Oh my god, I'm so sorry about how late this reply is... school and stuff caught up to me. I'm replying just in case you'd like to continue, though!))

Sasha beamed at Tambrey's almost-acceptance. "Well, I'm taking notes on the stories of different people and their Pokemon. Would you like to contribute to that?" Already, Sasha had her notebook and pencil at the ready.

Asceron nodded as Treestar spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 am
((OOC: Perfectly understandable- happens. ^.^))

"Uh... Sure, I guess." Tambrey offered, a little bemused, but not unpleasantly so at the request. "D'you mind telling me what 's for though? I's a hobby or such?"
The grunt seemed happy enough to talk and curious in return.

<> The Chikorita repeated happily as he received his new friend's name <> He felt he should point it out, just in case his new friend hadn't noticed his own size.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas