Generous Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 am
User Image

тhere ιs αn { 𝖆 𝖓 𝖌 𝖊 𝖑 } ɢrowing ρeacefully

I think it may be a good idea to add a list of who has given something, small or large, to the mule. Usually it is more likely to make people give a helping hand, the majority of people actually rather have the recognition.

I know some people do not, so for those of them who don't want their names plastered all over the forums it may be better to just put them in anon donations or something. =3 I think you should always ask if someone wants to be showcased like that or not.

The benefits to this is so both you and the guild could know how much funding the mule has for contests and things like that (both items and gold alike). It also helps us keep track and make sure our items and gold we've donated are really going towards the guild.

Now, the mule is free to sell any items they obtain, which is why you should also put all donations are FINAL.

That's all, I hope this helps. =o

Questing // Art

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 am
Kouga Haru
User Image

тhere ιs αn { 𝖆 𝖓 𝖌 𝖊 𝖑 } ɢrowing ρeacefully

I think it may be a good idea to add a list of who has given something, small or large, to the mule. Usually it is more likely to make people give a helping hand, the majority of people actually rather have the recognition.

I know some people do not, so for those of them who don't want their names plastered all over the forums it may be better to just put them in anon donations or something. =3 I think you should always ask if someone wants to be showcased like that or not.

The benefits to this is so both you and the guild could know how much funding the mule has for contests and things like that (both items and gold alike). It also helps us keep track and make sure our items and gold we've donated are really going towards the guild.

Now, the mule is free to sell any items they obtain, which is why you should also put all donations are FINAL.

That's all, I hope this helps. =o

Questing // Art

I will be setting one up soon.I've going to get a email for my mule first,since I need one for a trading pass :3.  

Cincos
Captain

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers