View Results

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am
Well how about that i thought i would never touch that old game but hey here we are and now i have to get trophies for it besides the fact that it took me like a month to be able to unlock one of the hardest items in the game the big boss camo mask oh well here we go again yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 am
I picked this one up used when i heard he patch was really coming, only its going to take 8 playhroughs to 100% this makes it feel un attractive to me, but because i nevr played it, ill give it a go. Wissh they would do the same to L.A.I.R (i still got my copy lol) and to Heavinly Sword  

DocileCard

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 am
Nekromantlc
Well how about that i thought i would never touch that old game but hey here we are and now i have to get trophies for it besides the fact that it took me like a month to be able to unlock one of the hardest items in the game the big boss camo mask oh well here we go again yum_puddi

I'm at about 30% but i don't have the time to play though it, to get the rest. If they'd updated the game 2 years ago, I'd might have gone for 100%.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games