Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Prayers for the People in Need

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:49 am
For the past few days, some parts in the Philippines are filled in flood. Many were affected and are still being affected. No food or even water is available to some. And even if there are food and water available, there is no electricity or the supply of water for washing dishes or taking a bath and such. Not a public transport available either to these flooded places. Many were stranded because of these.
The truth is up until this morning I was still in my dorm wherein we don't have electricity or water. The flood in our place is high enough that some cars were stuck in the middle of the road. The only transportation is the customized "bangka" or boat made by the barangay(smallest or the most basic political unit in the Philippines) and also those which are like "private transports" also a customized boat but are not for free---the truth is they're quite expensive 50 pesos even if the place you're going to is quite close but since there is no other choice some choose to pay because there are only few of those customized boats provided by the barangay.
The good thing is my dorm mate is going home and there is her dad to fetch her so another friend of mine and I decided to go along with her since that would be the last choice we have and from there I asked my mom to take my friend and I home since their place is not flooded unlike in Manila.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Please. I am asking for your prayers for those who are still stranded and doesn't have any ways to get back to their home.
Prayers alone is a big help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 am
I'm atheist but I hope all goes well for those in need.

<3  

Dark_poet822

Lonely Prophet

Enderlad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm
Dear god please give everyone 12k solid gold booties  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 am
Prayer--How to do nothing and still think you're helping.  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items