Hello new Gaians,

obviously you are new and need more gold to buy items you've got your eye on eek ....... to start off with (1) buy a marketplace pass. You can then explore many more items than the stores can provide. You can search colors, certain items, types of clothing, etc.....one thing i've learned...spell the word you are searching right, because items won't come up if you don't! 3nodding

1. Marketplace.....BUY A PASS of course, the fastest way to make gold is to buy and sell items, but you need a few thousand to begin your long journey in this area. (check out easy ways to make gold)

2. Forum posting......ask question, show your knowledge, and much more....aaaand its the most enjoyable way to make gold without being too boring

3. Cash.......you don't have to buy gaia cash to make gold, but there's nothing wrong with purchasing some cash if that's what you wanna do (you can do free offers to earn cash also) I suggest getting very familiar with the site before making a purchase

Games that give gold (& tickets/items)..... ($-this sign, for now, means "what you do in the game is")

1. Word Bump....this game doesn't pay that well, but if you need a few hundred gold then its worth playing
$-make words (you don't have to connect letters) to destroy letters and rise the three golden letters to the top spaces

2. zOMG.....its the best game to make gold, but remember there is a 10,000g (it might be higher...i don't know the exact cut off...) limit and Basskn' Lake is every Gaians' favorite place in this game to make gold, but you will have to make enough progress in the game to access to the area
$-use magical rings to fight all different kinds of monster...you can form crews and raise the levels of your rings

3. Jigsaw.....its slightly better than playing word bump and great if you like puzzles
$-put the puzzle together after selecting difficulty and the picture

4. (item) Dumpster dive.....you get an item someone has donated (mostly just crap)
$-you click a button!!! wooow!!

5. (tickets) Tiles.....you make tickets from playing tiles. i actually find this game semi-interesting & its a good way to make tickets!
$-connect a certain amount of tiles by matching color or animal-thingy/person on each tile.....be careful, because if you get stuck on a level then you lose your tickets from your current game, no matter how many levels you past before that point

............thats all the games i've played....i may add on once i play some more......

from melvin flakes cool