Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply Animelicious
Introduce Yourself' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm
Hey~

Name's Amora, I'm 20 years old. I enjoy gaming, watching anime's, and talking about both girls and guys. I roll both ways, like an Ace goes High or Low in a card game~ I absolutely love the anime Black Rock Shooter, and the show Walking Dead.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm
Hey!
My name is RenoRussia or any other name mentioned in my profile. Just ask if you can give me another nickname.
I am 20 and most of my favorite animes are from Toonami. (Yu Yu Hakusho or Rurouni Kenshin) I cosplay, role play, draw, paint, do photography (mostly nature), play the violin, zip-line, and play video games. I live in the country, so I enjoy walking around the small town I live in and going up to the lake.
I might be getting a job at the local cave (xD unfortunatly its an hour away from where I live) and starting in the fall, I will be going to college for radiology.
I try to get on as much as possible and if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a pm. (:  

LadyKasula

Demonic Spirit

EnchantedDisease

Beloved Punching Bag

8,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 pm
Hello~

My name is Chayton, and I am nineteen years old. I am currently going to college to be an Embalmer, and I'm terrible with 'About Me's. I like body modifications, photography, doing hair, make-up, making my own clothes and accessories, anime, manga, cosplaying, role playing, any form of art, video games, gore, horror, monsters, mythology, and mint chocolate chip ice cream<3

I am not too fond of people turning my music down/off without my consent, sauerkraut, rude people, bullies, Blood on the Dance Floor, rainbows, My Little Pony, really spicy food, people touching my hair, and being interrupted.

Other things you might would like to know... Nirvana is my favorite band and I have a tattoo of the smiley face on my arm. Blue is my favorite color. I am currently seeing and very much in love with The Stars Fury. Majority, if not all, of my crushes or people I look up to do not exist. For example, Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I play guitar and bass, attempting to play piano, and wanting to learn drums. Anything else... Just PM. I like to chat and meet new people. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 pm
hi everyone, i don't have much time to write this so i'm making it short. My name's Elden, i'm a high school sophomore and I live near Seattle. I'v been in love with anime since i was a wee lad. I started out watching Digimon, that was always my favorite back then. Right now i'm watching through Sword Art: Online and D. Gray-Man, they'r both awesome and i saw the english dub premier for SAO at Seattle's Sakura-Con a few months ago and it was very very impressive. Of course, because i am a guy, i also love video games, feel free to hit me up if you want to play a game together some time. I like to roleplay every now and then but i am absolutely terrible at it so hopefully all of you guys are nice and tolerant of my lack of skills.
This summer i plan on starting a rockband with my friends, fixing up a car for myself, getting a job, finishing a bunch of anime shows i'm halfway through, buying a cosplay, (i'm thinking of going with the new 6th gen male pokemon trainer) improving my keyboard skills, and saving up for delux tickets for a music festival in august. So i'm gonna be really busy.  

BadEphraim

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Animelicious

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items