[Active] Think of Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm
a work in progress/construction/mess in here.

think of me will be a christine!kin from Phantom of the Opera.

kin name: Think of Me
species: kimeti
growing or non: non
request: [ref] [hair ref] [ref] To be inspired by the photos/costumes, not an exact copy.

will be filling in more of the links later once I find decent ref photos.

contents:
1. form/info
2. naming dream
3. personality/plot ideas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm
User ImageA dark shape coalesces on the edge of her vision. She can feel it watching, yearning. What for? For her?

She is traveling through a clearing where the grass is beat down and a large tree stump sits at the front. A place for performance. It is empty, and a thin layer of fog covers the ground. Eerie. Cold. She shakes the feeling and tentatively steps up, staring around the empty field. The shadows flicker at the edge and the dark shape waits. It does not speak.

A deep warmth fills her chest as a single, beautiful note comes from her lungs, piercing the fog and bringing a soft glow to the clearing. The shadow is elated, its heart sings with joy at her song. It disappears back through the forest, out of sight but not far. In her head she hears its voice, lilting and deep, charming and alluring.

Think of me.

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm
User Imagepersonality; sweet. passionate. shy.

[elaboration here]

plots in mind;

[main plot]
Haunted by the shadow in her naming dream, Think of Me travels across the lands in search of the clearing that she saw. Although it was just a dream she is sure that it exists, and positive that once she finds it the shadow will be waiting for her. She may meet others in her travels but they will not deter her from her final goal.

in sleep he sang to me, he dreams he came // that voice which calls to me and speaks my name

--

[other plot]

things go here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm
one extra for good measure  

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers