Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm
She gently touched her nose to his shivering leaves, then left his side to do the same to an old, wizened trunk.

"Where I came from, I cared for my own. I planted grains, I planted herbs. They grew, and I left them with my blessing. I pray they flourish still."

LOLLI qAq
ilu so much <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:35 pm
He removed a vine of the ivy growing along his haunches and placed it delicately in her hair. A gift, that should she wish to leave, she'd have a piece of him to cultivate if she chose to do so.

"The idea of grains and herbs that are not wild is new to me. I know not what you grew, or where you grew them, but I will share with you all I have." He creaked when he moved. "If you will travel with me further and help my brethren flourish as you did yours along the way."

Jun D

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 pm
She stood very still as he placed the vine. Then she turned her head to fix her solemn eye upon him, and it was as if the sprig had always been there, always been a part of her, a neat loop of leaves in her bark-brown hair.

"I will come with you.

"I grew my grains and herbs with all the love I had. It pained me to leave them to the Swamp's wishes.

"But leave I did, for on the wind, I heard a song. I felt things within me I had never felt before.

"And I knew whence the song came was my home."

LOLLI qAq
WE CAN DO THIS!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:47 pm
It felt like he'd been gutted. Only in the place of pain and terror there was only elation. The feeling of flying. He'd felt like this already with her. This made it twice.

He wanted to tell her that he'd heard it too. That the trees had told him something wonderful was coming. Something he'd never be able to be without again. Instead of words, though, tears flowed. No weeping. No sobbing. Just joy overflowing.

All he could hope for was that she'd understand. He had a feeling that she would.

Jun D
This is the most perfect thing, my dear.

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 am
No words. Without a sound, she came closer and began to nose away his tears. Stood there, her bark-skin pressed next to his, they were like two trees, one sturdy, one slender, who have grown with each other for thousands of years.

And would for thousands more, as surely as leaves will turn their faces to the sun.

LOLLI qAq
I THINK WE MADE IT ;A;

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas