Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Looking for some help my fellow moonies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm
I've been searching for this sailor moon glow-in-the-dark jigsaw puzzle I got a long time ago at a fair (maybe around 10 years ago) There were a few missing pieces so it ended up in the trash soon after I got it. Since then I've searched the internet and ebay and haven't found anything.

But I'm trying to find another one because I liked it so much I couldn't forget it. I'm hoping one of you on here know of were I can purchase it. I believe there was Japanese on the box if that helps. I also remember the picture on the puzzle too! It was from the Japanese artbooks, Vol.1 to be precise it was about 12 pages in. The picture were Mamoru is tipping Usagi and she is in a white dress with red gloves. There is a crescent moon behind them and a pink and blue background.
I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask some fellow fans! mrgreen

Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 am
I tried to find it on Amazon and ebay and I couldn't find it, but that doesn't mean that I am done looking for it for you. Would you happen to know the name of the book that you found it in? Or if the book had anything distinct about it? I know of one other place that could be found in, there might be a chance that you could see it on the barnes and noble website but if it is there it would be an online order.
I hope this information helps; good luck wink  

cat0120

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm
cat0120
I tried to find it on Amazon and ebay and I couldn't find it, but that doesn't mean that I am done looking for it for you. Would you happen to know the name of the book that you found it in? Or if the book had anything distinct about it? I know of one other place that could be found in, there might be a chance that you could see it on the barnes and noble website but if it is there it would be an online order.
I hope this information helps; good luck wink

Hi, O thank-you so much for taking a look around too! I really hope it can be found and it's not too old. Any new eyes can help. I've looked at ebay and other websites and still found nothing.
Yes sorry the book I'm referring to is Vol. 1 of Naoko Takeuchi 's Sailor Moon Artbooks.ArtBook Vol.1 (heres a link to the website where I found the picture of the jigsaw puzzle I'm searching for)The picture is 11 pictures down after the cover. I'm not searching for the artbooks themselves, I've actually already collected most of those over the years because I just love her artbooks! heart

The jigsaw puzzle isn't with the book it just used one of her photos for the puzzle.(description in my first post) Anyways, I hope this helped and thank-you again for helping me!!!!!!!!! -BEARHUG-

I will keep searching till I find it! crying  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff