Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Hey...Sex magyk.....Have a question..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 am
Soooo......Sex magyk....I know it can be used for all sorts of stuff!! but...I had an interesting thought...If the sex sucks.....Does that affect the magyk? Because i heard that orgasm is a build up of magyk that bursts out and that's why its used for more....higher energy spells...but..If the sex isent good and one of the two cant achieve orgasm...Does that mean that the spell will only work for one side?.....Or that it will be more male or more female then the other half??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm
The other party doesn't even have to be aware that sex magic is going on, but it can help.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 am
i don't think so... xD

i think if you focus enough on whatever your trying to achieve while doing it.. i think it'll be fine..

spells are normally pushed by energy so.. yeah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 am
what do you mean, "more male or more female" ?  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm
Yogurto

Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Obscurus

To Obscurus:: Well i'm meaning when both partners are involved completely and utterly and know what they are trying to achieve?

To Sleeping:: well i understand the focus but don't you think the huge amount of energy that's released at orgasm would affect how well that spell works for you and your partner?...If it called for equal feminine and masculine that if you only had that huge amount of one it would work more in his favor then in hers?

To Yogurto:: Well like im a female and my X was terrible in bed .....((sorry)) so a sex spell when only having the ultimate amount of Male sexual release would that affect the spell? Or would It only work for the Male and not the female?.........Or maybe would it it give the female too much male energy and then the female craves the female touch?.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:01 pm
Broken_Sanity_K
To Obscurus:: Well i'm meaning when both partners are involved completely and utterly and know what they are trying to achieve?

Something like Tantra then?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am
yeah, it probably would. If only one of you is giving more energy than the other, the spell will probably sway.. to one of you who's giving that much..energy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:10 am
Broken_Sanity_K
Yogurto

To Yogurto:: Well like im a female and my X was terrible in bed .....((sorry)) so a sex spell when only having the ultimate amount of Male sexual release would that affect the spell? Or would It only work for the Male and not the female?.........Or maybe would it it give the female too much male energy and then the female craves the female touch?.....

if you're casting a spell that requires the combined energy of two people, it will still work if their energies aren't balanced. it just means that the person who "gives" more energy will "receive" more back once the spell is cast. remember how magic works: whatever you send out, comes back to you (threefold law, law of attraction, etc.)

also just a note: try not to confuse gender with sex! male =/= masculine & female =/= feminine!

oh and another thought: have you tried solving whatever problems you're having in your sex life *non*magically? that might be a good place to start, especially if you are unsure about how to work with sex magic.

good luck! heart  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Maester-O

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am
Yogurto
Broken_Sanity_K
Yogurto

if you're casting a spell that requires the combined energy of two people, it will still work if their energies aren't balanced. it just means that the person who "gives" more energy will "receive" more back once the spell is cast. remember how magic works: whatever you send out, comes back to you (threefold law, law of attraction, etc.)

also just a note: try not to confuse gender with sex! male =/= masculine & female =/= feminine!

oh and another thought: have you tried solving whatever problems you're having in your sex life *non*magically? that might be a good place to start, especially if you are unsure about how to work with sex magic.

good luck! heart

She has. That's where I come in ^_- I've.... Helped her... fulfill needs, cross that.. barrier, many many times now... from what, 2600 miles away I think it is. I've been lucky enough to help her through her first release and (well, I've stopped counting) many after, through voice, experience, and attentiveness... ever since she had finally had enough of her needs being ignored and being completely unsatisfied in this area by her ex.

Over the distance, there isn't too much that can be done, except that that is preformed via visualization and projection... but we have started on it a little. Have to go slowly, it's been a few years for me, I need to fine-tune myself again and she's just starting to learn... (Before you ask... yes, I am older, yes, all we've done is consenting, and yes, she's over eighteen >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:18 pm
Osmosed
Yogurto
Broken_Sanity_K
Yogurto

good luck! heart

She has. That's where I come in ^_- I've.... Helped her... fulfill needs, cross that.. barrier, many many times now... from what, 2600 miles away I think it is. I've been lucky enough to help her through her first release and (well, I've stopped counting) many after, through voice, experience, and attentiveness... ever since she had finally had enough of her needs being ignored and being completely unsatisfied in this area by her ex.

Over the distance, there isn't too much that can be done, except that that is preformed via visualization and projection... but we have started on it a little. Have to go slowly, it's been a few years for me, I need to fine-tune myself again and she's just starting to learn... (Before you ask... yes, I am older, yes, all we've done is consenting, and yes, she's over eighteen >.>)

this sounds...hot? keep at it! i love the idea of distance-casting, esp. when it comes to sex.  

Yogurto

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 am
.//////. ^////^ errr.....i just dont even know what to say....xD  
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games