Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Insomnia @_@ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michi needs sleep T_T
  yes she does!!!! @_@
  haha! stay up for ALL the hours!
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:26 am
gdapw

I just feel the english butcher anime...where as subbed keeps it more pure.

I like ecchi because well...yeah is sexual, but its more about what they want but fail to get, or dont want when others are trying to give it. I feel it provides for a lot of humor.

oooh they do a lot. and usually Japanese is better. But sometimes its not. Like in the case of Azu manga daioh. The english dub beats the original by miles. and sometimes good studios pick up the dubs and then theyre at least decent. Funimation usually does a good job.

and it does XD oh it really does.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:36 am
Blackdragon0228

oooh they do a lot. and usually Japanese is better. But sometimes its not. Like in the case of Azu manga daioh. The english dub beats the original by miles. and sometimes good studios pick up the dubs and then theyre at least decent. Funimation usually does a good job.

I have that, well the first 26 episodes as well, I intended to watch it at some stage from some recomendations.

but dunno...better in english? I am a traditional-neo-progressivest. Basically I love the beauty in originality, and like things to appear as they were intended. The episodes I have are subbed.

And yep, the situations are far out, and still somehow believable, which is cool. Except all the epic nose bleeds XD  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:08 pm
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

I have that, well the first 26 episodes as well, I intended to watch it at some stage from some recomendations.

but dunno...better in english? I am a traditional-neo-progressivest. Basically I love the beauty in originality, and like things to appear as they were intended. The episodes I have are subbed.

And yep, the situations are far out, and still somehow believable, which is cool. Except all the epic nose bleeds XD

by all means watch in japanese. but for the personality of the characters english seems to suit them more. its a rare case really lol

aw! the nose bleeds are the best part tho! so funny!  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff