Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Needing Cheap, Quality Art.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 am
My friends birthday is coming up soon and for their birthday they wanted a picture of them and their mate. I simply decided to take it upon myself to get such a piece of art.

Despite my appearence i'm actually rather low on gold I have 24.5K gold and one Puss In Kamik (currently selling for about 10k-ish) that I could part with,(About 35k total) thus the request "Cheap". By quality I do not mean colored and shaded and such, I just mean well made.

Lastly their birthday is Friday the 7th so it would need to be done the day of or before then. (before preferably)

Anyway, if anyone can meet this requirements simply reply on here, or PM me for details and a faster response.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 am
Little Ryuusei
My friends birthday is coming up soon and for their birthday they wanted a picture of them and their mate. I simply decided to take it upon myself to get such a piece of art.

Despite my appearence i'm actually rather low on gold I have 24.5K gold and one Puss In Kamik (currently selling for about 10k-ish) that I could part with,(About 35k total) thus the request "Cheap". By quality I do not mean colored and shaded and such, I just mean well made.

Lastly their birthday is Friday the 7th so it would need to be done the day of or before then. (before preferably)

Anyway, if anyone can meet this requirements simply reply on here, or PM me for details and a faster response.

Check my Rainbow shop in my siggy for examples I can do digital, Sprites, or Hand drawn I have done furries before and am not adverse to them. I probably wouldn't be able to do a kissing pose but I can think of a cute nuzzling pose though.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Check my Rainbow shop in my siggy for examples I can do digital, Sprites, or Hand drawn I have done furries before and am not adverse to them. I probably wouldn't be able to do a kissing pose but I can think of a cute nuzzling pose though.

That would be perfect! Would you accept the above listed amount/item for drawing a couple with your digital art style, I can work to get you more later if you'd like.

((If You accept, sense it sorta needs to be done by tomorrow/friday (any time tomorrow is fine though If reeaaally needed it can wait a day, but on the birthday would be preferable), The top of the relationship would be This Guy and the bottom in the relationship is just a shorter coyote with a girlish figure. (They both happen to be boys) The coyote is also the one with the birthday, so... yeah. Thanks ahead of time!))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:47 pm
Little Ryuusei
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

That would be perfect! Would you accept the above listed amount/item for drawing a couple with your digital art style, I can work to get you more later if you'd like.

((If You accept, sense it sorta needs to be done by tomorrow/friday (any time tomorrow is fine though If reeaaally needed it can wait a day, but on the birthday would be preferable), The top of the relationship would be This Guy and the bottom in the relationship is just a shorter coyote with a girlish figure. (They both happen to be boys) The coyote is also the one with the birthday, so... yeah. Thanks ahead of time!))

well there isn't any possible way for me to have it done digitally by the end of today or tomorrow for that matter however I am more than willing to do it hand drawn and color it by hand so you can give it to him today I can get that much done today. And I will try to get it digitally done by the end of the week that way you could really wow him because he would think he is only getting the hand one and then BAM priceless xD And it takes me all of like 20 minutes to color it by hand ^^ I also have done art for the dragon guy before i made him a chibi xD But I am more than willing to work on the digital piece this weekend *I work 62 hours a week and the only time I have to do art is the weekends but I get 24 hours straight of art so its no bother ^^*

I have started on the drawing biggrin I haven't done scales in forever xD but its so much fun.

it also won't cost you any more. I think what you have offered is fine if you want to pay me more you can when you see it ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

well there isn't any possible way for me to have it done digitally by the end of today or tomorrow for that matter however I am more than willing to do it hand drawn and color it by hand so you can give it to him today I can get that much done today. And I will try to get it digitally done by the end of the week that way you could really wow him because he would think he is only getting the hand one and then BAM priceless xD And it takes me all of like 20 minutes to color it by hand ^^ I also have done art for the dragon guy before i made him a chibi xD But I am more than willing to work on the digital piece this weekend *I work 62 hours a week and the only time I have to do art is the weekends but I get 24 hours straight of art so its no bother ^^*

I have started on the drawing biggrin I haven't done scales in forever xD but its so much fun.

it also won't cost you any more. I think what you have offered is fine if you want to pay me more you can when you see it ^^

Ah! wonderful, thank you very very much!
I'm super excited to see my friend happy!
Anyway, I wish you luck with your drawing,
And I'll leave ya to your work!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am
Little Ryuusei
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Ah! wonderful, thank you very very much!
I'm super excited to see my friend happy!
Anyway, I wish you luck with your drawing,
And I'll leave ya to your work!

Here is the base drawing biggrin I wasn't sure what to do with the coyote so I kind of left him plain sweatdrop I really love this pose though ^^
User Image  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dorasagi

Powerhungry Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Here is the base drawing biggrin I wasn't sure what to do with the coyote so I kind of left him plain sweatdrop I really love this pose though ^^

Gah~!
Super cool,
I'm sure them and their mate will love it!
Just have to wait for'em to wake up now.
You will be getting credit of course.
cat_xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 pm
Little Ryuusei
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Gah~!
Super cool,
cat_xd

Thank you I hope they both enjoy it biggrin  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 am
Little Ryuusei
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Gah~!
Super cool,
cat_xd

I hope they love the Digital one I sent ya biggrin  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas