[PRP] Lost and Found (Rush & Piece)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes the Acha were a sociable group, ones to sing and enjoy all the pleasurable things in life--yet Rush was not one for any of that kind of activity. It wasn't that he was a depressing type, he just found doing more practical things---things that could actually help himself and others much more meaningful than anything else. Even as a foal he used to travel by himself into the wide desert, his vibrant hooves hitting the sandy ground, desperate to find something that to him, was worth anything.

And there he was again, as he was every morning in his favourite spot, not only to gather some fruits for him to enjoy, but for everything else that was in there. It was a little oasis in the middle of the desert, a small pond of clear water and a tall tree that demanded attention amongst the smaller foliage. Within this small bright place amid the golden browns of the desert, it definitely stood out.

He gathered some fruits into a small pile beneath the large tree, trotting over to round the place once again to see if he missed anything, the bright yellow of his tail trailing on the sand. The fruits are coming along nicely.. he told himself, eyeing some of the budding ones that hung, delighted at this sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Piece, for the most part, was just...lost.

She didn't mind, though; she didn't know the fear of what could be when she didn't remember any experience of a negative sort. In fact, she couldn't remember much at all -- a distant foal-hood, her sister, her name -- but things that happened yesterday, last week, even last year drew a blank. In that manner, Piece really had nothing to worry about and, as such, she was content to wander even when she shouldn't. Her sister had advised her against it but she had gotten so bored and the sand was so pretty...

Following the massive sea of gold was no small feat, but as she was wont to do, the came across a secluded oasis that had not yet been touched by the hedonistic Acha. Pleased for the change of color in the gold scenery, the monochrome doe didn't even pause to drink of the clear water, not for a second thinking that she might not be alone. It was why she started a bit when she lifted her head and saw the richly colored buck across the way, nosing at some fruits. Yet still, Piece was without fear - and etiquette, for the most part - and joyous to have found a potential friend, she trotted across the line of the oasis, tossing her hair back.

"Hello hello, Sir Handsome!" she called happily, lacking a filter from thoughts to mouth.

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm
The sudden voice made the acha lift his head up from his gathering, bright red eyes landing on one light gray doe. It took a while for him to respond, lifting his dark hooves to slowly walk to the pile of fruit and approach this stranger.

Handsome? Had she called him handsome? that statement alone was enough to baffle him, tilting his head to the side in quiet embarrassment of the compliment from this beautiful long haired acha. "Hello." he started, focusing his eyes on her more clearly. She wasn't from any group of kin he had been with, and he would remember her. "Did you want some fruit?" the dark buck assumed that's why she was talking to him, his light eyes carefully watching her movements and how her hair draped on her lithe body. "You can take some if you want." Was his quiet reply, even forgetting to even introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 pm
Fearless, the monochrome Acha trotted right up to the darker male, lowering her ashen eyes from his face to follow the bright lines of his body. "Did I?" she echoed, unperturbed by the greeting that lacked any real introduction. "I don't suppose I did. But I might!" Piece squinted for a moment and, having made up her mind, smiled brightly and pressed her pale nose against his dark hide.

Cocking her head to the side, she lightly traced the crimson swatch from his shoulder to his neck, flicking out her tongue over his contrasting colors. "You seem like you should taste like fruit," she announced, flicking her striped tail as she contently tread around him to get a better look. He was pretty in a way that wasn't like the Acha she had known - pale, washed out, or bright - but dark, highlighted by the finer details. He was worth her thorough inspection, lifting her ears in pleasure. "I don't want to take your fruit. I might pick my own when I go..." Piece looked off briefly in the distance, unfettered, "...if I go."

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 am
Chrystali
He was confused at her reply, tipping his head to the side in inquiry yet that thought disappearing almost immediately when he felt her nose against his dark coat.

"Wh-wah??" he jumped in place that her nose could still trace the gold and brilliant red of his body, absolutely shivering at this gesture, a baffled look on his bright eyes at her words. "F-fruit? I taste like fruit-- must be--I have been gathering them for a while... stuck on me..." he stumbled on his words, such a stranger to this kind of feeling in his chest--well, his whole body. But to be fair, there was never a doe as close to this one's beauty.

His eyes followed the movement of her body and the way her hair swayed and rested on her long pale neck. "Oh." he said intelligently. Not sure what she wanted now. After all he was only good at gathering and hunting, and if she did not want that, what could she even want from him if she didn't want to go?

"So, uh..." Rush struggled for her name and this was when he realized he did not even know it, and forgot to even introduce himself. Shaking his dark head rather violently, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rush the Tide. And may I ask yours?" he moved a little closer to her, now managing to see the little details on her light skin, eyeing with quiet interest. "And where--where did you come from?" Because for all his traveling and moving around he wanted to know how in the world he had missed this doe all his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 pm
She smiled at him, the expression whole-hearted and making her eyes nearly close with the gesture. "You taste like the night smells," she informed him in a happy manner that suggested she was pleased with the results. It was simply that his colors had struck her as an exotic fruit but, the more she watched him, the more she felt he was more like a night-blooming flower in the desert. Yes, she liked that imagery very much!

Piece entirely forgot the 'taste' discussion in favor of his name, the likes of which earned a delighted sound of interest. She returned to him as he slowly approached her, shamelessly touching her nose to his and lightly bumping her muzzle beneath his chin. "I'm Fall to Pieces!" she exclaimed happily, continuing the gesture of being beneath his chin with the entirety of her body, brushing beneath him with her hair and neck, pausing at her withers. "What's a tide?" Her query was met with large eyes, tilting her head curiously.

Remaining where she was as if it was perfectly acceptable to be so intimately close to Rush, she again flicked her tail, the tips of it touching his side in the effort. "I'm not sure," she said at length, though she seemed unbothered by the information. "Somewhere, uh..." Piece looked back and forth, blinking at the sands beyond the oasis, but it all looked the same to her. With a mental shrug, she fixed him with another smile. "I don't know! But I'm here now and that's wonderful, isn't it?"

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 pm
The acha was always wonderfully articulate yet he found himself grasping at words with this doe, especially how her words painted beautiful images that he would never really say about himself. He merely nodded his head in thanks at that, about to reply to her but was easily distracted (and understandably so) when Fall to Pieces brushed herself against him so openly and trustingly.

He stared at her with wide eyes and a slack jaw, the brief warmth against him almost making him jump as a shiver ran down his body. "A tide!" he exclaimed not on purpose, very much focused at how her long soft hair felt against his dark chin. "When water crashes against the sand," he looked back at her charming expression, "--at least that's what I've been told."

Although his heart was beating rather strongly against his chest, he did not move, enjoying the feel of her very much yet at the same time unsure if he should exercise his gentleman ways--after all, she was the one doing it, she must be comfortable with him for some reason! At least that's what he told himself.

"Not sure?" Rush was confused at the reply and how she brushed it off quickly but he decided not to dwell on it, even chuckling softly. "Well you can--" Seriously, the continued touches against him was sweet torture to him, deciding to give in to himself as he settled his head against her, his nose touching the back of her neck for a quick moment. "Yes... It's...wonderful." he started, lifting his head up again to look at her more directly. "Do.. you need a place to stay, then?"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 pm
"Water?" she repeated with a charming wrinkle of her muzzle, peering at the oasis water almost accusingly. "Oh! The -- the oh-shun?" Piece brightened as she literally pieced the idea together, smiling to herself. "I've never seen it. But if you're named for it, it must be breathtaking!"

Twisting her neck as best she could without dislodging Rush's nose against her, she touched her nose to his shoulder, pale eyes following him as he lifted his head anyway. "I don't know -- do I need a place to stay?" she asked in quiet return, subtly leaning her weight a little more to him. He was warm and smelled good, and with how sweet he was, it was easy for Piece to take to him. "I'm just happy for now, with you." She smiled again, tossing her head to push her hair on the opposite side of her neck from him. An invitation? Perhaps, or maybe her hair was in the way.

"But what about you? Don't you have somewhere to go? Someplace to be?" She added the last part with a brief glance to the pile of fruit, wondering if maybe she had interrupted something.

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 am
He let out a chuckle as she pronounced the word so charmingly before bowing his head in reply. "Ah, I'm not really..." he trailed off, savouring each touch she made against him.

"Uhm... Perhaps you do? If you don't know anyone here." Rush was rather confused with the doe but still equally liking her, despite how the blood rushed in him so violently when she kept touching and complimenting him. "A-ah well then you stay with me, I don't mind it at all."

He stood there still, wondering if he should move away yet enjoying all too well how she fit against him. "Me? No--I'm just a gatherer and hunter. I don't really---need to be anywhere." he said truthfully, he really didn't have a real place to call home yet. "I have a little makeshift home if it pleases you..." The buck was rather surprised with himself, internally panicking if he should have said that so boldly. "Of course there are fruits here and--water too.."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am
Piece chuckled in a fond manner when Rush seemed to lose his words, eyes watching him almost coyly from their corners. He was sweet, and though she was forgetful, she was no less a full grown Acha. The game now being played was less innocent than before but no less sincere.

"I'd like to stay," she confirmed with a subtle shift of her weight, one shoulder lowering so she could look over at him better. Her expression brightened at his second offer, however; it was not just a continuation of their banter, but a fine excuse to spend more time with him. And perhaps...more time, if he was willing.

Gently nuzzling beneath his chin, she playfully danced to the side and away from him finally, swaying her tail happily as she trotted in a circle to go around Rush and towards his fruit. "How can I help, then?" Her inquiry was content and light-hearted, tossing her hair back again as she paused to gracefully lower her neck and retrieve one of the stems between her teeth. Despite it, she stated her next words very clearly: "I'd very much like to go home with you!"

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 pm
She wanted to stay, and those words continued to make him feel--amazed, even in awe that this beauty was still giving her time to him. For the first time he felt --special, like someone cared enough to be with him. And that touched him deeper than she would know or what he could ever express.

"Then stay." he repeated, trying to hide the fair amount of embarrassment on his face--yet what he felt was pride too, glad that she was to stay. He found himself so very infatuated with her sweet (and rather direct) disposition.

He watched her circle him, again his eyes staring intently at her form and graceful movement. "Ah-- uhm, well," he looked back to the pile of fruit, watching her pick one up. "Perhaps help me take it back home---?" He smiled again when she was so willingly interested in him, the acha saying a little more boldly. "I'd really want to spend more time with you, so yes, please, if my little home would please you."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 pm
She smiled warmly around the fruit that she was holding so delicately, bobbing her head with a pleased flick of her tail. "Then I will!" She crossed the distance to him again, bumping her nose against him and pressing the fruit to his mouth instead. "I don't need any place in particular, Rush. I'd just like to spend some time with you too." And where that lead, she had no expectations, as long as she could see a bit more of this dark male with his honest face and soothing presence.

"You should meet my sister," she remarked, beaming at Rush. Licking his nose with a pleased smile, she turned and made her way back to the pile of fruit with a bounce in her step and a sway of her brush tail. "She'd like you. She's my twin." And she carefully plucked the next fruit up, lifting her ears to look back at him, still trying to beam around the fruit in her mouth.

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 pm
"A-alright" With the bumping of her nose against him it was becoming more and more comfortable yet never getting old for one moment. He had no underlying motives, sincerely just wanting to be in this beautiful doe's company--who for some reason wanted his time as well. "That can be arranged." Rush gave her a smile.

He was surprised at her statement, tilting his head to the side. "Oh your sister? Perhaps I should, is she nice?" He said curiously, watching over as she bounced around him. "Ah, twin! --I have a family too..." He trailed away at that, lifting his head up to see the sky dimming, then turning his head towards Piece again, smiling as he watched her playfulness. "Do you want to go now, then? Take some fruits back?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 am
"She's strict, but she says she has to be. Who knows why?" It wasn't like she understood her condition, or what her twin went through to keep her safe. Piece physically shrugged, beaming at the rich colored buck, stepping elegantly in a circle with her enthusiasm, clearly full of more energy than she knew what to do with. "Rush, you ask a lot of questions! We should go before it gets dark, but you should tell me about yourself. Maybe I can ask some questions!" The Acha seemed inordinately excited about this idea, bounding over to him again, still mindful not to piece the fruit and ruin its soft flesh.

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:30 pm
"Perhaps she really just.. cares about you. I know I would--" he makes a little abrupt sound in his throat nodding at the doe. "Well of course -- it's nice to get to know you, I don't usually see others here around this time." Rush chuckled soft, nodding his head. "Oh--! Uh. Of course you can ask questions. I wouldn't mind at all. What--what would you like to know? I'm not that exciting." He smiled gently, bringing some fruits wrapped around him so he can gently bring a few of them back to his place.

Chrystali

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff