Submit

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 am
This is my character thread, where I'll be posting all of my character profiles used in this guild. Please don't post here, thank you.

If, however, you're interested in RP'ing with one of my characters, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can do. Just to avoid confusion, I still want the RP to take place here in this guild, the PM is just to work out the plot details. <3

I'm fairly active, I usually post once a day, sometimes more if I have the time. However I don't post on Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays. I'm semi-lit to advanced-lit, just depending on what I'm given to work with.

I don't do one-liners, I'm sorry, and no offense to those who do. It's just not my personal writing style. Also, I don't go 'there', if anything happens, I'll time skip and nothing else. I don't mind implying something happened between the characters, but I won't go into the details of it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 am

Name: Camille D'Angelo

Nickname: Cami

Race: Human

Personality: Cami is a very friendly sort of person, she's the type that can get along with pretty much anyone that's willing to get along with her. Once she warms up to someone, she becomes more open and friendly and will even joke around with them. But at first, Cami is sort of standoffish and shy, and perhaps a bit skittish. She tends to get a nervous around new people, and isn't the type to trust easily. She's been betrayed too many times in her life to really trust anyone, it takes someone time -and patience- to earn her trust. She does, however, forgive easily, she even forgives people that don't really deserve a second -or fifth- chance. She's extremely loyal to those that she cares about, and is always willing to help them with anything, whether it's big or small. Although, she'll help pretty much anyone that really needs it. Cami has little to no temper, and it's highly rare to ever see it. And on those rare times that it is seen, it's because someone hurt someone she cares about, if something is aimed at her, Cami usually just takes it and goes, and sometimes she'll even convince herself that she deserved it.

Bio: Cami doesn't talk about her past very often. Or actually at all, come to think of it. She hasn't exactly had the easiest kind of life, and Cami doesn't like to talk about it for two very important reasons. One, because she simply doesn't like to think about it, much less talk about it. And two, Cami doesn't want people to know because they will either look down at her, or feel sorry for her; both things are not something Cami wants from people. Cami prefers for people to get to know her, before they judge her because of her past. So, finding out anything about it. . . well, good luck, because it's not going to be easy.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Appearance: User Image

This character is currently available and not being used in an RP

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Name: Camille Sparrow

Nickname: Cami

Race: Human

Personality: Cami is a very friendly sort of person, she's the type that can get along with pretty much anyone that's willing to get along with her. Once she warms up to someone, she becomes more open and friendly and will even joke around with them. But at first, Cami is sort of standoffish and shy, and perhaps a bit skittish. She tends to get a nervous around new people, and isn't the type to trust easily. She's been betrayed too many times in her life to really trust anyone, it takes someone time -and patience- to earn her trust. She does, however, forgive easily, she even forgives people that don't really deserve a second -or fifth- chance. She's extremely loyal to those that she cares about, and is always willing to help them with anything, whether it's big or small. Although, she'll help pretty much anyone that really needs it. Cami has little to no temper, and it's highly rare to ever see it. And on those rare times that it is seen, it's because someone hurt someone she cares about, if something is aimed at her, Cami usually just takes it and goes, and sometimes she'll even convince herself that she deserved it.

Bio: Cami's past isn't something she talks about often, and it usually takes a lot to get her to really go into details of it. She mostly will try to change the subject off of herself. However, there are a few known facts about it. Like the fact that she's been on the pirate ship known as The Black Diamond for the past ten years, working as the Cabin Girl, and chef, for the crew of pirates. Cami was only 13 when she began traveling on the pirate ship, although only she and the captain know exactly how that came about. Anything before she began working as the cabin girl is a mystery to anyone but herself. Since she began giving on The Black Diamond, Cami has mostly kept to herself, and focused on her job. There's a few of the pirates that she knows decently, and even likes, while there's some that she purposely steers clear of.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

This character is to be used in The Black Diamond Adventure

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 pm
Name: Boadicea Camelot

Nickname: Ice

Personality: Ice is a very unique person, to say the least. She has two personalities; the one she has when she's working, and the 'real' Ice. The profession Ice is very calm, cool and collected. She's never one to jump to a quick decision, she always likes to think things through before acting. And even when she doesn't have to thoroughly think things through; she's fast at thinking on her feet. She always seems to be one step ahead of everyone else, always having some sort of a plan for whatever she does. She isn't one to lose her temper easily, although she can be pretty scary when she get deadly calm when she's angry at someone. The calmer she gets; the scarier she gets. She's a very observant person, it's rare to find something that escapes her notice. She's also very good at pretending to not notice things, simply to make people let their guard down, or think they got by with something. .until she suddenly nails them on it. Ice is a very good actress, she's able to blend into her surroundings easily, playing whatever role the job requires.

And then there's the other, more hidden side of Ice. However, this side is very rarely. Especially since Ice is always on a job, and her professional side is always front and foremost. If you'd like to see this side. . . well, you'll just to wait and see, and hope you get to be one of the privileged that get to know the real Ice.

Bio: Ice's personal life is a complete and total mystery. She doesn't talk about it, and even the rumors about it are vague. The only thing that's known about her past, is that she's been in the security business for quite some time. She's an excellent fighter, in both hand to hand and with weapons. She's also an excellent aim, she can handle any gun and always hit her mark. She's even good at archery. As for hand to hand, Ice has had a lot of martial arts training, and has a black belt in several different fields. She's been known to take down people twice her size. She's never found without some sort of weapon on her, and always seems prepared for anything and everything.

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers