Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm
Rory sighed as he made his way down across the sand. It was one of the few days that he had off, no grunt work, no lab work. He didn't even need to head into town to restock, though he probably should stop by on his way back to base to pick up a selection of treats to try out on his newest pokemon. Being a baby, he didn't know yet what the Pichu would prefer, taste wise. Today, however, was a day where he could relax for a little while.

He spread out a cheap towel he had brought with him and took off his t-shirt, leaving him in just his black and blue patterned swimming trunks. He laid down on the towel and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath to take in the salty air. Toes in the sand, bottles of water in the small cooler he had found and brought with him, salt water breeze blowing off of the ocean; what more could he ask for?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Ally cuddled the new pichu that had just hatched from an egg Cosmos brought her. She could only assume it was his offspring given the fact that the baby was a pichu after all. Collette was a timid little thing and she hoped the baby would grow out of it as she got older. She made sure cosmos was behind her before she continued walking down the beach. She was trying to grow out her hair so she had it in one braid instead of two like she usually would. Keeping Collette snuggled close to her chest, she kept walking in her checkered bikini and had Cosmos set the towel down by the nearest person.

She didn't know it was Rory that she would be sitting by her, otherwise she would've said hello. The sun was shining, but she couldn't enjoy it as much as she would if it wasn't for her skin tone. But such things happen when one is born with red hair. With Collette now by her side, she laid down on her stomach and closed her eyes with a sigh.

At least it was warm.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 pm
Rory yawned as he enjoyed the sun beating down on him. It had been a long time since he had been able to just lay in the sun and attempt to get a tan. He sat back up and pulled out a can of tanning spray and accidentally hit one of the pokeballs he had brought with him. He sprayed down his arms, legs, and chest as Thor worked his way out of the cloth bag his pokeball had been in.

He ended up tipping over the bag, collapsing one side of it, before setting his tiny paws on the sand. It felt weird underneath his paws. So far the only surfaces he had been on were the floor at the place his human lived, his human's bed, and his human's shoulder and hair. He slowly walked around, getting used to the feeling and started sniffing the unfamiliar substance. He tasted a bit of it before spitting it back out. He kept sniffing and ended up running into a pokemon. He looked up at the blue mouse curiously. "Pi!" [Hi!]

Once Rory had made sure he had covered every inch of skin he could reach on his own, he looked around to see who was near him to see if anyone would be willing to help him. He may be long limbed but there was no way he could reach his back with the spray can. He looked at the person next to him, laying on her stomach, and asked, "Would you mind getting my back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Ally peeked open an eye at the person next to her. That's when she noticed a familiar blue and yellow pichu that she now noticed looked similiar a certain pikachu that was standing behind her. Of course, if it WAS that pichu, then that could only mean his owner was bound to be right by him...Maybe that was who the voice belonged to? Putting on a sneaky grin, Ally decided to grab the tanning spray from him to place some on his back.

This did have the potential to go bad, but she was willing to take the risk. She needed some answers after all.

She sat on his bum and shook the spray can, trying to spray an even amount on his back while trying not to blush. If she was going to be sneaky, now was not the time to get all giggly because she was sitting on the guy that currently held her interest ever since that kiss at the party she was dying to know what he thought about her. Leaning in, she got as close to his ear as she dared, whispering,

"So, what brings you out here Rory? Trying to tan? Or catch the eye of some hapless woman walking by?"

Yeah, this was going to go pretty bad. It was so worth it though.

Cosmos turned sniffed delicately and immediately tackled the pichu. He'd been looking for so long! He'd found another one of his hatchlings!!! This one was male, that was good...Now where was the other one? Didn't he drop those two eggs in the same place? Pi! Pika pika pi pi CHU! [You! Your my son! My hatchling! Who found you!?]

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Rory rolled over on his stomach so the person could have full access to his back, not looking to see who had taken the can from him. When they sat down on his bum and started rubbing the oil into his back, he had to bite back a small moan. Whoever it was had a really good set of hands; he wondered if they were a masseuse and where he could go to get one from them.

When he felt the person's breath on his ear, he squirmed slightly, the feeling tickling him. When he heard the voice of the person rubbing the tanning oil into his back, he stiffened. What were the odds that he would run into her out here? Especially since he hadn't had the chance to speak to her since the party when she had kissed him.

Instead of stumbling over his words, however, he turned his head slightly and shot her a small smirk. "Maybe a little bit of both?" he replied flirtatiously. He didn't think it would hurt to flirt with her a little bit, especially after their last encounter. "What about you? Here to tan or get an opportunity to catch the attention of an unexpecting guy?"

Thor let out a tiny yelp when the Pikachu tackled him. He wasn't sure who this Pikachu was but he smelled familiar, almost like him. He leaned back in the Pikachu's arms to look at him. He was blue and white; his own stripes and ears were blue and his cheeks were white, at least that's what he thought the ponyta had told him. He pointed to the spot where his human was laying. Pi! Pi chu. Pi pi chu pi! [Hi! He found me! He's Daddy!]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 pm
She laughed. Didn't he know that age old saying about the women with red hair? Apparently not. She blushed a bit at his answer however and continued to massage the tanning stuff or whatever it was called, trying to figure out what she wanted to do next.

"Don't you know? Red heads don't tan dear. We burn when in the sun, which is why I brought an umbrella...Maybe I wanted to meet an unsuspecting guy. Who knows...?" She smiled and boldly nipped his ear before getting up and catching Cosmos with Thor.

"That's.....COMOS YOU IRRESPONSIBLE PIKACHU!"

She knew from the markings that Thor was, without a doubt, Comos's son. Oh the pikachu was going to be watched more closely from now on. He would end up populating the whole world if she wasn't careful.

When he heard Ally shout, Cosmos instantly backed away from Thor and picked Collette up, causing the poor pichu to whine loudly, having been disturbed from her sleep by her father.

"Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 pm
Rory bit his lip again as she continued working the spray into his back. Some how she was managing to find all of the tight spots in his back and shoulders. When she nipped at his ear, he couldn't bite back the tiny, almost inaudible groan that slipped out.

He turned around to retaliate with his own comment but before he could, Ally got up off of his back. He pouted slightly at the loss of her weight against him, but jolted up when he heard her scream at her pokemon.

He looked over at the Pikachu just in time to see Cosmos let go of Thor and scurry over to another tiny Pichu and pick that one up instead, causing it to whine at being disturbed.

"What did he do?" he asked curiously, wondering what had caused the outbursts.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 pm
Ally face palmed and picked up Collette from Cosmos, rocking her gently till she fell back asleep. Why did she have to be stuck with the irresponsible pikachu? Just how many more eggs were there?!

"He didn't do anything wrong really. Its just that Collette here is his daughter, and Thor, is his son I think. The markings look a bit similar to his. Where did you find Thor?"

If Thor was cosmos's offspring, she was gonna have to find out if there were more. Cosmos did seemed a bit panicky when he first came in with Collette's egg after all.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm
When she explained why she had fussed at Cosmos, Rory bent down to take a good look at the two males as Thor came over and clung to him, watching the Pikachu cautiously.

"I found an egg in the desert while I was outside with Pinkie one day," he replied as he carefully studied the marking and coloring of Cosmos first before shifting his attention to his pokemon, "Right after I found it, it hatched and out came Thor."

Between the markings on Thor and his eyes, Rory would bet his next paycheck that the two males were father and son. "You're right. They are very similar; I would be amazed if they weren't father and son," he told her, "I could probably check it out in the lab to make absolutely sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 am
"Kind of like the pokemon equivalent of a paternity test?" Cause she's seen those before in the stores. It was weird to do that for your pokemon, considering if they're breeding, they should know who their partner was at the time, not trying to figure out "Who's the Pichu's father?".

It was just plain akward.

"Cosmos, if Thor is one of yours, I will find out a way to make sure you cant father anymore helpless pichu....Got it?"

The only response Ally got was what could be deciphered as a wibble and a defeated "Chuuuu.....". The point is, Cosmos already knew Thor was his son. He smelled exactly like him and the colorings were every much the same. Collette looked alot like her mother, but she smelled like him too.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 am
"Basically," Rory responded as he looked between the two electric types. The more he observed them, the more he was convinced that the test wouldn't be necessary. If Thor had hatched white instead of yellow, he could have easily passed as Cosmos' own Pichu form.

Of all the times for him to stop carrying supplies to get DNA samples. "I would get the samples here, but I left all of my stuff behind since the project with Pinkie is complete." He wouldn't be able to do anything until they were on base again.

When Ally told her Pikachu that should would find a way to keep him from fathering more babies, Rory smirked. "Probably would be a good idea. I'm sure someone at the pokemon center could help you with that."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games