Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
I would like to share something with you furs :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm
I just moved from the UK to the US a few weeks ago and just before I left I attended a music festival called London South West Four.

10 hours of hard hitting Dubstep, DnB, House, and Electro.

Here is what it looked like from the Main stage (there were four in total with the main stage being the largest (obviously)).

South West Four Main Stage

I spent most of my time in the Ram Records 20th Anniversary tent. Im the only one there with a glowstick. And the artist playing is one of my absolute favourites Flux Pavilion. They played mostly DnB in there and it was seriously the most active tent during the event. Also my friend is in there in the middle somewhere enjoying the mosh pit.

Ram Records Tent

Best day ive ever had.

And for your enjoyment here's a song by Flux Pavilion that was played at the event. Everyone sang along I might add X3

Flux Pavilion--I cant stop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:29 pm
Cool o:
I'd love to go to something like that that just played DnB and Breakcore, haha. Two favourite genres there.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Xennified
Cool o:
I'd love to go to something like that that just played DnB and Breakcore, haha. Two favourite genres there.

If you can find a place it really is worth it. This is the second event that ive been to. The last one i went to was about the same size but inside a Palace in London. Stone corridors make for one hell of an acoustic environment.

Also sorry the videos dont seem to show up. Ill change them to blue links to clean things up =/  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games