Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Anime, Manga & More
Eureka Seven

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky surfboards.
  ._.
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:10 pm
Pretty sure Goldie told me to watch this series forever ago. I'm just starting to now. It's starting off ok...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am
I'm happy to say that it is one of those anime that you need to get through the first few eps to start to really like it. Kinda reminds me a little of Tengen Toppa.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am
Yeah I really dislike it when you hear so much good things about a anime, but after a couple episodes you feel like nothing has happened and its dragging and you dont connect to the characters.

Feel free to tell more about this in your own opinion what is it about?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 am
Seems like a bildungsroman story atm. Right now there's not so much plot as there is building you up to actually care about the characters, which is nice. Only on ep 6.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 am
i'm watching it now as well.
are you watching in on Cartoon Networks Toonami? or just on your own online? i'm watching it as it airs on tv.
i really like it.
i watched the first couple of episodes when it aired on tv when i was 15-17 years old, but never got all the way through because it was on late and i had high school to attend to.
so i'm exciting i get to finally watch it now. :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 am
Huh thats cool i keep saying im going to watch when its on toonami but i never do lol. hopefully its good I hear good things about it usually ^^ i only saw like 2 episodes. ive been way to into the anime on hulu lately to pay attention 2 anything else.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am
I don't know if I was the first person to tell you to watch it, but I do know I wanted to watch it with you. For reasons that should be fairly obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Whelp this was kind of on hold, but I'm a little past halfway through. It now is more of a cross between Evangelion and Code Geass (only hopefully not as disappointing as the latter). It's pretty soul crushing though. Can't speak for the entire series, but worth watching so far.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 am
It's been a long time since I've seen it at this point, and there are a lot of things about it I don't remember anymore, but I do seem to recall it getting better and better as it went on, albeit slightly more confusing for a while.

The movie though...I don't even...let's just say it feels very different from the original show. And not really in a good way, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:37 pm
Btdubs, I finished this...since you all were obviously on the edge of your seat waiting for me to post it. I must have finished it a month or two ago. It was pretty ok. Kinda meh ending. Feel like it kind of peaked before the end, but probably worth watching once.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Anime, Manga & More

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas