shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 pm
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

Borderlands i love its sit up so much, i played Skyrim, once, fallout sucks, Dragons Digmoa or how ever you spell it, hated it, Risen, could had been more into but the backgrounds are amazing and i like character creation like in dragon age and the different races, but i guess i am more in tuned with open world too, but i understand what you mean

Borderlands is one of the few first-person shooters that I enjoy (including Halo). I thought I would like Dragon's Dogma, but after playing the demo, any hope for that was crushed. I don't know what Risen is, so I can't comment on that.

Risen is like any other open world game but far from borderlands, Halo is really good, can't wait for Halo 4 to come out so i can play the story mode

Y'know, you're one of the few people I know who's fine with just about anything. My brother hates shooters of most kind, and rarely plays any kind of games (though he researches them alot on wikia, so we can still talk about them), while my friends don't come out to all-about gamers like me. One of them is really into shooters, and that's about it. Another one of them is into a lot of genres, but I don't talk to him much. And my third friend is really into anime-esque games and shooters.

well here is what i like, rgps, no sports games, no racing games, action adventure, some shooters, some puzzle games, some strategy games and that goes for any system i am playing on, open world games more though

Alright, where's the emoticon for sparkling eyes of admiration, 'cause those are about the same as my tastes. RPGs are my favorite, Action Adventure following behind. I hate sports game and I don't very much like racers. I like a hand-full of shooters, thought I don't really play any puzzlers unless it's involved in like Darksiders or God of War. I love sandbox games, because of how you can go anywhere you like, and finally, while PS3 is my preferred system, I have no qualms about playing other systems.

Ps3 is my prime system and always well be, i well play other systems last, well then puzzles and strategy games can fuses into all my games them, darksiders 1 and two are awesome, always well be i hope we get more coming soon  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

Risen is like any other open world game but far from borderlands, Halo is really good, can't wait for Halo 4 to come out so i can play the story mode

Y'know, you're one of the few people I know who's fine with just about anything. My brother hates shooters of most kind, and rarely plays any kind of games (though he researches them alot on wikia, so we can still talk about them), while my friends don't come out to all-about gamers like me. One of them is really into shooters, and that's about it. Another one of them is into a lot of genres, but I don't talk to him much. And my third friend is really into anime-esque games and shooters.

well here is what i like, rgps, no sports games, no racing games, action adventure, some shooters, some puzzle games, some strategy games and that goes for any system i am playing on, open world games more though

Alright, where's the emoticon for sparkling eyes of admiration, 'cause those are about the same as my tastes. RPGs are my favorite, Action Adventure following behind. I hate sports game and I don't very much like racers. I like a hand-full of shooters, thought I don't really play any puzzlers unless it's involved in like Darksiders or God of War. I love sandbox games, because of how you can go anywhere you like, and finally, while PS3 is my preferred system, I have no qualms about playing other systems.

Ps3 is my prime system and always well be, i well play other systems last, well then puzzles and strategy games can fuses into all my games them, darksiders 1 and two are awesome, always well be i hope we get more coming soon

I loved Darksiders, and I wanna get Darksiders 2. It only took about 2 years for Darksiders 2 to come out, so I think we should expect about the same thing for Darksiders 3.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 pm
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

I loved Darksiders, and I wanna get Darksiders 2. It only took about 2 years for Darksiders 2 to come out, so I think we should expect about the same thing for Darksiders 3.

and four because there are four horse men one of them been a girl as it says, but on the ps3 darklighting45 is my psn if you want to look me up, you don't have too, don't force things on people, but i don't have a mic yet and next week i won't be able to play  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

and four because there are four horse men one of them been a girl as it says, but on the ps3 darklighting45 is my psn if you want to look me up, you don't have too, don't force things on people, but i don't have a mic yet and next week i won't be able to play

Well, we still don't know if they're going to make a game for all four horseman, or if it's just going to be a trilogy. Either one seems possible to me, but I think I would really like to play as all four of them in their own stories. And I don't have a microphone either, nor do I have any kind of preference for how often you're on. As long as we communicate in some form or another, it's fine. I have a real friend (who lives in a different state than me now) who can sometimes be absent for weeks. My second (and only other) PSN friend is someone I talked with quite a bit on forums and such.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

Well, we still don't know if they're going to make a game for all four horseman, or if it's just going to be a trilogy. Either one seems possible to me, but I think I would really like to play as all four of them in their own stories. And I don't have a microphone either, nor do I have any kind of preference for how often you're on. As long as we communicate in some form or another, it's fine. I have a real friend (who lives in a different state than me now) who can sometimes be absent for weeks. My second (and only other) PSN friend is someone I talked with quite a bit on forums and such.

up to you if you add me or not, if you do i rather do it on pms because if we only talk like this, this is going to be a long forum  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

up to you if you add me or not, if you do i rather do it on pms because if we only talk like this, this is going to be a long forum

That's fine. It's almost midnight over here and I have school tomorrow. So for now, I think it'd be better if we stopped here. I'll PM you tomorrow.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 pm
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Robotic Draconian
Shadow_Bloodmoon2

That's fine. It's almost midnight over here and I have school tomorrow. So for now, I think it'd be better if we stopped here. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Cool, i will add you and its almost 1 here  
Game Reviews.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces