Searching: Yaoi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm
So, would anyone like to start a roleplay with me?
o wo
I'm always looking for a good roleplay! And I'm not really asking for much! Just something fun that we can both enjoy together!

Just quick information about me:

I'm literate!
I'm a boy!
I respond fast!
I like age gaps!
And I like being a trap!
I'm only uke!
I don't do supernatural, fantasy, futuristic, apocalypse, fighting/battle and adventure roleplays. Also, be warned that I am not the best at medieval/history either.

And now, the list! Anything crossed out is something that I don't want to do at the moment, unless you can convince me otherwise! Things with a heart [❤] are things I currently crave and love. An exclamation point [!] means I have an idea for that pairing or idea!

Yakuza Boss/Member x Slave/Boy ❤!
Arabian Prince x Foreigner ❤!
Master x Slave
Human x Neko ❤!
Owner x Pet ❤
Butler x Master
Prince x Knight
Teacher x Student ❤
Student x Student
Novelist/Artist/Musician x Muse ❤!
Rich x Poor
Local x Foreigner ❤!

Fandoms:

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
Sebastian x Ciel

Gravitation
Yuki x Shuichi

Loveless
Soubi x Ritsuka
OC x OC

If interested, please post or give me a PM!
Thank you for looking at this!
n wn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am
Black Cat Massu
Things with a heart [❤] are things I currently crave and love. An exclamation point [!] means I have an idea for that pairing or idea!

Master x Slave
Human x Neko ❤!
Owner x Pet ❤
Butler x Master
Prince x Knight
Teacher x Student ❤
Student x Student
Rich x Poor
Local x Foreigner ❤!

Is the humanxneko idea still rattling around? Because I must admit I'm interested.  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 pm
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
Things with a heart [❤] are things I currently crave and love. An exclamation point [!] means I have an idea for that pairing or idea!

Master x Slave
Human x Neko ❤!
Owner x Pet ❤
Butler x Master
Prince x Knight
Teacher x Student ❤
Student x Student
Rich x Poor
Local x Foreigner ❤!

Is the humanxneko idea still rattling around? Because I must admit I'm interested.

Yep! It is!
I always have ideas for that one! And it's one of my favorites!
Would you like to hear them?
o wo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Master x Slave
Human x Neko ❤!
Owner x Pet ❤
Butler x Master
Prince x Knight
Teacher x Student ❤
Student x Student
Rich x Poor
Local x Foreigner ❤!

Yep! It is!
o wo

Absolutely!  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Master x Slave
Human x Neko ❤!
Owner x Pet ❤
Butler x Master
Prince x Knight
Teacher x Student ❤
Student x Student
Rich x Poor
Local x Foreigner ❤!

Yep! It is!
o wo

Absolutely!

Okay! So the ideas I have are:

1. The human is a thief and the neko is his accomplice. He uses the neko's sneaking skills to squeeze into tight places, distract, be lookout, and things like that. But eventually they have a falling out for some reason, and soon after the neko is taken in for questioning by the police. And still feeling miffed about the fight, he starts to tell them everything about the human...
2. The human takes the neko in as a pet. Maybe found him on a street and took pity on him, or bought him from a pet store for companionship. Or maybe the neko was dumped on him by a friend who no longer wanted him, and now he's stuck with him for awhile.
3. Humans and nekos live together, but are forbidden from having much contact together. But our two characters meet and fall in love and try to be together, despite the risk and danger they go through.

Those are the main ones, at least!
Sound interesting?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm
Black Cat Massu

1. The human is a thief and the neko is his accomplice. He uses the neko's sneaking skills to squeeze into tight places, distract, be lookout, and things like that. But eventually they have a falling out for some reason, and soon after the neko is taken in for questioning by the police. And still feeling miffed about the fight, he starts to tell them everything about the human...
2. The human takes the neko in as a pet. Maybe found him on a street and took pity on him, or bought him from a pet store for companionship. Or maybe the neko was dumped on him by a friend who no longer wanted him, and now he's stuck with him for awhile.
3. Humans and nekos live together, but are forbidden from having much contact together. But our two characters meet and fall in love and try to be together, despite the risk and danger they go through.

Sound interesting?

I like 2 and 3, especially the last option for two, "dumped on him by a friend," just because I've been in that situation with a cat, haha.  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:39 am
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Sound interesting?

I like 2 and 3, especially the last option for two, "dumped on him by a friend," just because I've been in that situation with a cat, haha.

Oh, really?
Then you have first hand experience!
n wn
We can do that one, if you'd like!
The neko being dumped on him reluctantly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 am
Black Cat Massu

Sounds awesome! Do you prefer to RP in forums, or in PM? I have no preference, so whatever works best for you  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Sounds awesome! Do you prefer to RP in forums, or in PM? I have no preference, so whatever works best for you

Yay! Awesome!
And, I would prefer PMs!
n wn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 am
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Yay! Awesome!
And, I would prefer PMs!
n wn

Do you have a character in mind for this? I'll get one made up real quick 3nodding  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 am
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Yay! Awesome!
And, I would prefer PMs!
n wn

Do you have a character in mind for this? I'll get one made up real quick 3nodding

Yep! I can make one!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 am
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Yay! Awesome!
And, I would prefer PMs!
n wn

Yep! I can make one!

Cool beans, shall I PM you my character when I get him made up?  

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 pm
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu
riotfalling
Black Cat Massu

Yay! Awesome!
And, I would prefer PMs!
n wn

Yep! I can make one!

Cool beans, shall I PM you my character when I get him made up?

Yes! I think that would be best!

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff