Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Visions Of Time Travelling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 am
Visions Of Time Travelling

I got inspired by an old sci-fi movie, that was dealing with time travelling. And I thought, that whenever Sailor Pluto travels through time or sends someone else through time, I believe, that the travelling would happen in four dimensional stages. To demonstrate, here's my view of the process.

User Image
Phaze 1 - Dispersion
The subject travelling through time accelerates to speed exceeding the speed of light, until the subject disperses and merges with the fabrics of rip on space and time, in order to make through the travel alive.

User Image
Phaze 2 - Time
In this stage, the subject has merged with time, that is now either going backwards, or forward, depending on the destination. In the end of the "tunnel", comes the targeted timeline.

User Image
Phaze 3 - Space
After having reached the targeted timeline, the subject then merges with space, in which the target goes through the physical and molecular transportation.

User Image
Phaze 4 - Re-Integration
Having been merged and transported through time and space, the subject is now transported through the fourth dimension, in which the subject now is now becoming whole once again in order to reach the past or the future in one piece. After this stage is over, the subject appears in the target point in a blinding flash.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

======================
I have never advocated war

heart Reading through this just makes me think of the Doctor Who explanation of time and space heart

except as a means of peace
======================

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 pm
traveling in time, i guess the problem is that its necessary the existence of a timeline and im not sure about that  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games