A.p.p.l.e.b.e.r.r.y.Pocky
Wouldn't it be a great option for RIG pets to be able to be animated like they were in the header, as with other animated items? And would it not make them more appealing? I find there is often a RIG animal who (animated on the header above) is very cute, but seems less appealing in motionless item form.

And it's not like it would be too difficult, would it? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but if there's already the coded animation created for the item, wouldn't it be simple enough to include it along with the other pose options?

The idea came to be because of this little guy:

User Image

As a fan of dragons, clockwork, and even Cartier (the company), I fell in love immediately. But once I looked the poses, I was sad to see I found him less adorable in still-motion form. But nonetheless, I quested my way up to 9M + some items to trade for him.

But when the idea came to me, I searched for a similar petition to sign immediately, thinking that surely someone else had thought this idea and created a petition. But alas, I could not find one, pushing me to create one of my own.

So now, I ask you, to sign this petition, asking gaia staff to please, make our RIG pets animated. Surely many people would love for all the pets to be animated, but I present these points:

1. RIG Pets are rare to begin with, many falling in the 8 digit price range.

2. Being so rare, making them animated could be something special.

3. People are paying who knows how much for these RIG bundles, surely an animated pose wouldn't be too much to ask, would it?

4. The animation has already been created! Just do the little extra work to transfer into usable item code.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you could possibly take the time to put one of the codes in the post below into your signature, spread the word, or at very least, sign yourself. Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animate My RIG Pet: A Petition ♥
Click Cheshire to sign!