Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Looking for something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 pm
Ginhi~kun
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb
But the dev alert was about it.

Do you guys not read dev alerts?

i saw one that said happy halfling day but i still didnt get what it was all about XD
I'm pretty sure it was the birthday of Tolkien, creator of the LoTR series, very recently if not today. Also, the Hobbit is coming out/ they're showing lots of trailers for it.

Yep...AKA NZ is starting thier next tourism campaign  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am
Sagebomb

Yep...AKA NZ is starting thier next tourism campaign
I wanna visits emotion_kirakira  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 am
Ginhi~kun
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb
But the dev alert was about it.

Do you guys not read dev alerts?

i saw one that said happy halfling day but i still didnt get what it was all about XD
I'm pretty sure it was the birthday of Tolkien, creator of the LoTR series, very recently if not today. Also, the Hobbit is coming out/ they're showing lots of trailers for it.

that is true. thats gonna be huuuuge. i think it may break the box office o_o.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm
Blackdragon0228

Oh noes, what will we do when our box office is broken? D=

I still need to see the third LotR, which a friend of mine seems more than happy in helping me with because she's obsessed with the movies.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:25 am
I was never big on lotr, didnt see any of them unti ~dec 2009, where I joined a couple people in watch all three. They were okay, mainly I enjoyed being able to go...I know where that is, or Ive been there on many of the scenes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I pretty much live in (well near) edoras.

Dont know if you guys saw narnia, but...

Castle hill - narnia scene

Is only about 50 mins from my place. Havent been in ages, so Ive talked to mum and we will take a walk around there thurs or friday. Will be good to go back there.

But yeah, even though Im trying to make the move working overseas, mainly its just because what I want to do, there is no jobs here.

I still love NZ and its epic scenary.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 am
Sagebomb
I was never big on lotr, didnt see any of them unti ~dec 2009, where I joined a couple people in watch all three. They were okay, mainly I enjoyed being able to go...I know where that is, or Ive been there on many of the scenes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I pretty much live in (well near) edoras.

Dont know if you guys saw narnia, but...

Castle hill - narnia scene

Is only about 50 mins from my place. Havent been in ages, so Ive talked to mum and we will take a walk around there thurs or friday. Will be good to go back there.

But yeah, even though Im trying to make the move working overseas, mainly its just because what I want to do, there is no jobs here.

I still love NZ and its epic scenary.

omg... HORSES... HORSES... HORSES... MUSIC OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the music... i can listen to it for hours,... actually i have... picture screen quality.... then the beauty

i would be able to watch this as a blind person n' love it sooooo much heart  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:05 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Blackdragon0228

Oh noes, what will we do when our box office is broken? D=

I still need to see the third LotR, which a friend of mine seems more than happy in helping me with because she's obsessed with the movies.

what.???? u ... shame on u ...
i HATE watching movies multi times... BUT... I've watched them at least three times each...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 am
BlueCowGirl

omg... HORSES... HORSES... HORSES... MUSIC OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the music... i can listen to it for hours,... actually i have... picture screen quality.... then the beauty

not really sure what you mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNI7RnhNIU

You mean those guys? Quite widely debated. Been wild in NZ about 100 years, they are a pest which destroys much endangered wildlife. But thier populations are still being managed like many other introduced species.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:39 am
BlueCowGirl
i HATE watching movies multi times... BUT... I've watched them at least three times each...

No shame on me =O

They're just so...looooong. And frankly, they may be pretty in some places, but I think they're really not all that exciting, when it comes down to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 am
Sagebomb
BlueCowGirl

You mean those guys? Quite widely debated. Been wild in NZ about 100 years, they are a pest which destroys much endangered wildlife. But thier populations are still being managed like many other introduced species.

Ur an introduced speices -.- And off dr net so not you tubing right now.

The horses in the movies are beautiful n I like how they took care of em (unlike flicka) if u watch te charge n body positions they ride pretty good n don't destroy the horses mouths  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 am
Sagebomb
BlueCowGirl

Ur an introduced speices -.- And off dr net so not you tubing right now.

The horses in the movies are beautiful n I like how they took care of em (unlike flicka) if u watch te charge n body positions they ride pretty good n don't destroy the horses mouths  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am
GoldDiggingWhore
BlueCowGirl

No shame on me =O

They're just so...looooong. And frankly, they may be pretty in some places, but I think they're really not all that exciting, when it comes down to it.

Lol listen to te sound tracks then. N soooo much Britt in it. Or it might be the inner band geek that would love to have been in heaven to listen to it in person  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am
BlueCowGirl
GoldDiggingWhore
BlueCowGirl

No shame on me =O

Lol listen to te sound tracks then. N soooo much Britt in it. Or it might be the inner band geek that would love to have been in heaven to listen to it in person

Beauty not britt. -.- darn phone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 am
BlueCowGirl

The music is pretty epic, I'll give it that. Like I said, artistically, I think it's great. But in terms of entertainment that holds my interest, I'd give it a solid 5 out of 10.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out