Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
boooored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meh.....
  did not wanna get into that game >_>
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Blackdragon0228

the guilds page?

the guilds group facebook page. aren't you apart of it?

oh.....OOOH! I didnt realize what u meant XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm
In terms of soul crash, I enjoy it. If you want me to send you energy each day friend my games mule

Sage bomb, and let me know who you are and I will make sure to send you energys.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm
Sagebomb
In terms of soul crash, I enjoy it. If you want me to send you energy each day friend my games mule

Sage bomb, and let me know who you are and I will make sure to send you energys.

just michelle apparently since i never got 2 pick a name XD but im disappointed u cant actually do the moves.....id like a bit more strategy lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb

just michelle apparently since i never got 2 pick a name XD but im disappointed u cant actually do the moves.....id like a bit more strategy lol

Yep its pretty much just choosing your gear (the best you can afford, make sure to do your daily spin each day to try and win cash), and then the best time to use your different orb powers, and how to build your characters stats.

Other than that its all pretty basic  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm
Sagebomb

Yep its pretty much just choosing your gear (the best you can afford, make sure to do your daily spin each day to try and win cash), and then the best time to use your different orb powers, and how to build your characters stats.

yea lol. its pretty basic but kinda addictive XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:17 pm
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb

yea lol. its pretty basic but kinda addictive XD

Yeah, just kinda annoying you need at least 50 players on your list to get the most of it (because from neighbors you can claim +20 energy +10g x 20 and then 10 enchant stones, which are the things you really want early on.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 pm
Sagebomb

Yeah, just kinda annoying you need at least 50 players on your list to get the most of it (because from neighbors you can claim +20 energy +10g x 20 and then 10 enchant stones, which are the things you really want early on.

geeze >< thats pretty messed up. i only have a couple people playing. and none of which i talk 2 very often. thats discouraging  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 pm
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb

geeze >< thats pretty messed up. i only have a couple people playing. and none of which i talk 2 very often. thats discouraging

Yeah also you fight in a team of three and your team mates can be up to 5 levels above you. So you always want to have a few friends at least 4 or 5 levels above you. Also the more friends you have the more gifts you can recieve. I have ~141 neighbors in this game...and thats why I play on a mule, so I dont mess up my real FB with random people,  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 am
Sagebomb
I have ~141 neighbors in this game.

holy sh*t! O.O that's a lot.
but i guess that's an advantage having a mule for this because you don't care who you add. lol. i might go at your account, if you see Lulu Trochez its just me.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff