Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Roch/Terra/Fai plot thread - updated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 am
Roch: What is your greatest regret so far?

Roch: *long moment of silence* Hell, man, how far back d'ya wanna go? I regret gettin' involved with Fang, for one. Jacker's psycho--but it took me a few years away for me t'notice. I regret not bein' able t'do anything when I was in the tent that one time in the haunted house, hell, I regret not gettin' INTO the tent the first time, I regret lookin' away from Amphi when she got kidnapped by hunters, I regret helpin' kill Riley, I regret goin' insane-- There's a lot of s**t I've done that I regret. Some of them I had t'do, even. Don't change the fact I regret it.

Terra: Have you ever badmouthed someone?

Terra: I have given many a idiota a piece of my mind! But I only speak badly about family when they are not there to hear.

Roch: Thanks for that -__-

Terra: But I will tell you to your face if you are there, hermano! You are an idiota!

Roch: *gives up* Fine, fine, whatever.

Terra: I win! 4laugh

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm
*bumps*

Looking for post7crowns rp for Terra and Roch!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:26 am
Roch/Bix - Post 7 kings HH meeting, perhaps?

Bix/Syd - Ranged fighting? Training or sparring or strange weapon love stuff. He has a similar thing with his bow but thankfully his weapon and he have had their BANKAI bonding through it already.

Muka/Anyone - He's pretty free and open so if Roch needs an unbiased opinion on anything, he's available. Also good for random goofy s**t. He likes that sort of stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 am
iloveyouDIE
Roch/Bix - Post 7 kings HH meeting, perhaps?

Bix/Syd - Ranged fighting? Training or sparring or strange weapon love stuff. He has a similar thing with his bow but thankfully his weapon and he have had their BANKAI bonding through it already.

Muka/Anyone - He's pretty free and open so if Roch needs an unbiased opinion on anything, he's available. Also good for random goofy s**t. He likes that sort of stuff.

I REALLY wanna toss Fai at Muka just to see how weird it would get >.> *can just see Fai using Muka to fund/make supply runs for strange projects--

OAO a super creeper valentines bouquet project?

*wants to do Roch thing, but has IDEAS for this one* Would Muka like his hair?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 pm
*bumps this up*

I'm really looking for Terra, Roch or Fai<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:49 am
Ice Queen

Hello, I can volunteer Azmodel for a blind date. She's a new student and meeting people would be nice.  

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 am
Az-san
Ice Queen

Hello, I can volunteer Azmodel for a blind date. She's a new student and meeting people would be nice.

Sure! If you don't mind it being something simple like he randomly asks her out to lunch in town? He's been working his a** off trying to get ready for prom (his band is one of the ones doing music) so he's p.much tapped for time. It'd be easiest if he just saw her on the way off campus?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 am
Ice Queen
Az-san
Ice Queen

Sure! If you don't mind it being something simple like he randomly asks her out to lunch in town? He's been working his a** off trying to get ready for prom (his band is one of the ones doing music) so he's p.much tapped for time. It'd be easiest if he just saw her on the way off campus?

No problem at all. Simple is probably better since I'm quite new at RPing.  

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am
Az-san
Ice Queen
Az-san
Ice Queen

No problem at all. Simple is probably better since I'm quite new at RPing.

Then would you like me to start?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:02 am
Ice Queen

Please do ^^

(I'll be back in a couple hours, and my AIM is Azmodel)  

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 am
New search has started! Come plot with my pony!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:21 pm
This is back on the market, now looking for anything Halloween related!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:25 pm
ROCH AND TERRA THINGS!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 pm
Ice Queen

ROCH & CIRCE NEED TO HANGOUT ONE DAY.
Again. >>

~Kiana_Nala~