Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
19/Male-to-Female Trans/Single/Looking for boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1Oth Doctor

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:03 pm
My thread title makes me seem boy hungry, but really I just have way to many female friends as is! User Image I've been single for a while, and I'm not really interested in dating girls, but I am not completely appose to the idea. Though, I seem to connect best with very feminine boys and other male-to-female transsexuals. User Image BUT, if you are just looking to be my friend, there is absolutely no limitations! I am a very open minded and accepting person, and as long as you aren't close-minded, bigoted, or a religious nut bent on shoving your ideals down my throat, then we'll get along just fine! While I'm on the subject, for those of you that care about religion, I am deist, which basically means I believe that 'god' IS the universe, and we are to god, what our cells are to us.

I don't really like 'RPing' like most furries, but I do still like hanging out in the Gaia Virtual Worlds and messing around in forums! I also really enjoy music and art, some of my favorite bands are Tool, As Tall As Lions, Queens of the Stone Age, The Antlers, Modest Mouse, Ratatat, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Coheed and Cambria, Fleet Foxes, Grizzly Bear, and The Killers! User Image

I am a 'Fox Furry', if I had to pick an exact species, it would be Arctic Fox, with a lot of pink hair dye! User Image and for those of you who don't know, a 'Male to Female Transsexual' means I was born a male, and I identify as female, because of this it feels very natural for me to be with boys, and do things like style my hair, shave my legs, wear lipstick and nail polish (though good luck getting a picture of me with the later) I don't have much of a social life because I am, well, anti-social. I have a lot of phobias, most of which are brought on by a, um... bad drug trip. Because of this, I get really nervous in social settings, add in the fact that I am transsexual and very emotionally fragile, and I practically freeze up when spoken to in real life... The internet is really my only hope for making friends it seems! User Image I am an ex-pothead, I very much support the usage of marijuana and psychedelics(LSD, Mushrooms, DMT), but since the bad drug tripped I mentioned just a bit ago, I have severe panic attacks if I so much as drink an energy drink... User Image So I've cut myself off from everything. Because of this, I am in a very emotionally sensitive place right now, I'm not use to dealing with my problems myself... That's horrible, I know. User Image Anyways, If you want to know more about me, check out my profile!!

Next, pictures! First of me!![1][2][3]
Then of my fursona! [1][2][3][4]
Lastly of MY art!![1][2][3][4][5]

Oh, and I made my emotes myself, NO you may not use them! User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:25 pm
wow....i see you like pink O_O'''

well.... your interesting XP

i want to be your friend, so let it be, we shall be friends biggrin  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am
I will be your firned! I love making new Friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm
Well, I can hold no promises of being very good at being social, but I would be willing to take up another interesting individual as a friend. ^^' Just a warning I'm not active online a whole lot lately but I've been attempting to change that so..*shrug, wave*  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ArcA Fox

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm
Uhm ya i can be your friend i suppose if you're just looking for social interaction and a fellow fox fur is a friend of mine regardless. so ya :3 sup friend!  
Relationships

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games