Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm
[KO, slots atendant]

Xander completely missed KO looking at Dith otherwise he would have ducked out, having fun or not. He did not want to get caught by Snowy's former, or still present?, friend again. As the weather started to take a turn he nodded at what the man said about going soon. It wouldn't be good to get caught in the rain. He stood up when the thunder sounded closer and stretched, waiting like the man had asked.

As soon as he saw the list he was pretty sure which one he would not have on no uncertain terms. After that ruling out the bird was easy so it came down to the Ponyta and Sneasel. "So which are you going to choose?" He asked KO while worrying his bottom lip for a moment before pointing at the pokemon name and telling the operator. "I'll take the Sneasel please."

~*~*~

[Strength group]

When his phone vibrated with a text Shizuo pulled it out of his pocket and glanced at it. Rockets are here? He glanced around at the ones Dith mentioned, though didn't recognize them and none of them was Izaya clearly. He watched as the taller man went over to confront two of them and looked back at Jerome and Lore. Should he let them know about the Rockets? At the very least Jerome was a friend so he should know he decided. "Hey Jerome-" before he told them though the loud crack was heard and the PA system sounded.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 pm
[ Xander ]

"Sneasel it is! A fine choice indeed." The game operator took back the paper and disappeared briefly down behind the counter again. When he returned, it was to set a shiny red and white Pokeball on the surface. "Here you go, sir. Thank you for your business." He flashed a winning salesperson smile. "I hope you have a nice rest of the day."  

Catzandbirdz

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am
Rory/Near the Strength Game

"Aw. Well. It seems like you're really good with him." Tambrey commented, smiling as the Pichu calmed down. "Hopefully 's not going to be a common thing- um, sparking like that I mean. I'm sure it won't."

Tambrey blinked as the Charmander was charged with looking after the baby pokémon and tilted her head curiously.
"Huh." She watched but wondered if it might be rude to comment or ask about the fire pokémon; Rory clearly trusted it, but had to ask that it would follow them?

And then he was holding out his arm and asking if they should join the others.
She linked arms, hardly thinking about it and nodded before seeing Aulus, Claire and Dith all close and now... having a confrontation over something.
"Let's." She confirmed, about joining people at the strength game, but was distracted enough from the efforts by the scene not far away. "I hope they're okay..."
What was that all about?
She winced as Aulus was.. well, himself and even breathed a little relief as Claire convinced him to leave it.
Then, the storm clouds began to gather.
"Oh, that's pretty typical." She muttered and pointed them out to Rory, still playing back the 'scene' she'd just seen between the other three, but, as it was over, glad for this distraction. Until she caught sight of the flashes in the clouds.
Well, they were still 'far away', kind of... Still, she found herself pressing slightly closer to the blond Rocket.
"Wait for it..." Despite the apprehension, she still tried to look unfazed and almost seemed to be 'counting down' for the announcement of closure.
"That's probably going to be a big one..." She muttered, sounding just slightly unhappy about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am
[Slots]

The crack of thunder made KO startle slightly; a moment later he recovered his aplomb and gave the sky a thoroughly underwhelmed look. "I hear that," he nodded to the slots operator. When the prize array was placed in front of him he had to admit to being pleasantly surprised. "Mmh, nice," he nodded to Xander's decision, "for myself... I'll take the Carvanha; add a bit of bite to my team." More importantly, add a water type to his team but that wasn't even vaguely amusing so he didn't bother to say it.

"Fancy getting out of here then?" he went on to Xander with a little smile, resting his weight on one hip and placing a hand on the same hip. "I know a nice bar where we could shelter from the oncoming storm.

----------

[Strength group]

The call for the faire to end didn't disappoint him as it would have done a few minutes ago. It seemed there was almost nowhere in Kodo that Team Rocket wasn't. There wouldn't be any in his apartment at least, so he would go home and have a few drinks.... Or maybe he would just make tea, that sounded like a much more sensible idea. As he wandered towards the exit, carving his way through the crowds as ever, Dith tried to decide if he felt sensible today or not.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 pm
[Tambrey/Near the Strength group]

Rory took her arm in his and put a hand over hers as they walked towards the rest of the ragtag group. He had heard the bell ring once, he thought, and wondered which of them had managed to do it.

"Thanks," he replied with a shy grin, "It's been forever since I had to deal with one that young so I hope I don't screw him up." he nodded at the comment about the sparking. "Hopefully he doesn't. Though it's also not good for them to hold it in like that, I don't think. This is the first time I've had to deal with an electric type so I don't know."

He noticed the strange look she sent towards the charmander that was dutifully following them with the now sleeping pichu in his arms. "I think he's been watching me. At least since that ball anyway. Maybe this way I can lure him back to the base."

They made it over and he watched the confrontation between Dith and two relatively familiar faces. He had seen them around base but he had never been introduced to them or knew their names. So the huge trainer knew about some of them? That was interesting and slightly disconcerting. When Tambrey commented on the interaction, Rory nodded and watched as the two Rockets walked off.

When he heard the loud boom of the thunder, the blond looked up and noticed the dark clouds coming their way. Not long after came the blaring voice over the pa system announcing the closure of the fair.

"I guess we should head back," he replied a touch of disappointment in his voice. He sighed and looked around for the nearest exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:19 pm
[Rouge, slots man]

The rumble of thunder surprised him - and even then, he barely expressed it beyond a slight raise of his eyebrows - but the announcement that followed was expected. It was an outdoor fair, of course it'd close if the weather got bad. What surprised him more (slightly) was Rouge vaulting over the counter to aid the slots guy, whatever his name was. Inigo kind of had a hunch it wasn't 'Old Man' but really, he didn't have any idea what it was anyway. It didn't matter all that much though, he figured, so he leaned towards the counter a bit, resting the palms of his hands on the edge. "Any way I can help out?" Because why not? He didn't mind rain. Lakes and rivers yes (and pools, and bathtubs, and ponds, and streams, and--) but rain, not so much.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am
[ KO ]

The game operator seemed pleased. "Another fine, fine selection. Here you are, sir." Repeating the actions from earlier, a similar Pokeball was set upon the counter before KO. "Take care now. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

((PM name, gender, and ability to me, please! =) ))

[ Inigo ]

Rouge leaned back to peer at Inigo. "Check the Tauros?"

The game man rolled his eyes. "Ignore the nut job clown. Here's some bubble wrap and covers," he said, pulling out a cardboard box of the mentioned supplies and some blue painter's tape. "I need to bring my van around to load things. In the meantime, you can help me by wrapping up these precious things," the man carefully patted one of the slot machines, "so they don't get damaged in transport. You game for that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm
[Rouge, Old Man]

"Claro que si," Inigo responded readily as he accepted the offered materials. He'd never wrapped anything quite like this for transport, but it shouldn't be hard, right? "No problem." That said, he moved to the nearest machine and began wrapping it up.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 am
Barely a minute or two after leaving, the game operator returned with a dinky old van that looked as though it had missed an appointment with the scrap yard, with an equally beat up trailer attached to the hitch. Most of the other vendors had followed suit, and it didn't take much for the various tents and booths to be either packed away or emptied of the more valuable contents.

The storm lasted for the remainder of the afternoon. By the time the wind and rain let up, sunset had come and gone. Much of the ground was a soggy mess. Paper cups and other trash littered the area and would need cleaning up in the morning. Same with the rides and any remaining stalls that had been left behind. The nice part, if it could be called that, was that when the storm had rained itself out, the angry clouds dissipated to reveal a bright, star filled, autumn night sky.

In one field, a Styrofoam cup bounced along with a faint breeze. Its progress was halted when it collided with a woman's boot. "Figures," the woman sighed. Turning away from the buildings within the town, the light from the windows reflecting in the array of puddles, she withdrew a phone from her pocket. Approaching a dark van, the woman pressed a few buttons, and held it to her ear as she walked. "No go on the Rockets. We're not going to catch them doing anything here. Not tonight." The call ended with a soft beep, and the woman drove away into the night.

((And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated!))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff