Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I think we should organize the guild a bit more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another subforum?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Donpru

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

we could have a guild aquarium owo

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

oh! i like this idea biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 am
Clover_IceQueen
You can buy hangouts now. So, it's not just subforums anymore. Wouldn't it be nice if you could take gold out of a guild account and give it to another guild?

Oh yeah, I remember reading about that at some point. And I seem to remember Sage asking us about which ones we'd want...but I have no idea how they work at all o_o;  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 pm
Ginhi~kun
Clover_IceQueen
I can't find anything in the main forum because it's so cluttered. But no one here gives a bloody hell what I think.

If people didn't care about what you think then this thread would have zero responses. This guild is the opposite of not caring. So yeah.

The reason there's so much gold in our account is because back in the day everybody thought that gaia would do more with guilds. Alas, we can basically only buy subforums. With the amount of gold we have we could literally buy a subforum for every active member of this guild. But that'd be silly. The reason we should have subforums is because there's a high interest in a certain topic. Sure, a lot of new threads can get a bit overwhelming, but they're all in one place. This guild, before subforums, was built basically to be a guild full of organized spam. And now it's evolved a lot farther than just that. If this guild was SUPER busy, then I could totally see more subforums. But we're not.

Clover -Main forum is clutered??? really? i have only seen very few new threads here n' i haven't been on for a few days... I would hate to see what you think is dead (oh by the way, i think your lil post was rude, from what i've been seeing, we have been trying to take in advice and let ya know what we've experienced in the past and what we think also

G-kun - u go girl -
we are to be an ADHD guild we've always been that way, that is our foundation...
And yes what gkun said, if this place had 50 active members per week, hell per month!, we could then buy more subforums to help, but what... we have only 5 members that rotate around every few weeks? it does not make sense, even though it's 'fake' money to be spending it unreasonably

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
rl cosplay/costume subforum.
o.o

I think way back when, we decided not to do a roleplay/cosplay cause, there was only like one person that did that and yeah they had another guild for that (honestly i've never been into it all so i don't know really what the difference is)
we did have one thread for that, and it died out, Goldie you remember it? i just remember something with a wolf? way back when wow... but yeah, if it would have went well, we might have made a subforum, but there was no interest... if there was somewhat of a decent interest we might could do a thread/Sticky for a test drive? _Quote this and let us know if you would be interested in a test drive Sticky

Hangout Info - if someone can find more info on it and let us know, we might look into it... BUT just saying, we're not FB... AND we have a FB group if you wanna do pics or whatnot, u can use that for 'instant' stuffs  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Clover_IceQueen
You can buy hangouts now. So, it's not just subforums anymore. Wouldn't it be nice if you could take gold out of a guild account and give it to another guild?

Oh yeah, I remember reading about that at some point. And I seem to remember Sage asking us about which ones we'd want...but I have no idea how they work at all o_o;

One of the other guilds I'm a member in has one. We all gathered there to watch a gaia wedding between two members whee  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers