Sagebomb

Sounds like a great deal. the ones that cost about that around here arent very good...at all but we'll just have to make it work. but anywho yea i understand when people have their reasons and whatnot but that usually implies that i can see a reason. there was no real reason given. if ur gonna tell me no screw you, you need to have something to back it up. ive lived with my boyfriend for the last 2 years and been with him for 3. i think we'd be past this thing by now. plus i wasnt trying to sleep in the same space with him. we have a futon in our basement. that woulda worked just fine for him and id stay in my room. my dad would be uncomfortable about it. thats it. not really for any reason other than someone different would be in our house for a few days. thats it. he cant say that of course but thats the only reason. But either way thats just fine. the money for the whole thing is going to be a burden but Id rather be able to get some alone time with him anyway so there's a bright side.