Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sezuel1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 am
Yes, this thread is not pretty. No, I don't care.

I'm looking for more RPers, a lot of mine have died off and I would like to fill the hours with something to enjoy.

• I don't care about post length or quality. All I want is something that is legible and I can create a reply to.

• Please let me know your preferenceslimitations for Rps when you PM me or I will assume that you are like me and don't really have any. ** THIS IS FOR YOUR SANITY **

• Romance is nice but not necessary to keep an RP going, but for me ACTION is a must. I get bored with Rps where there is nothing more exciting than arguing over what will be played on the TV. For this reason I rarely do anything 'modern' unless it is heavily influenced by magic/non-entertainment technology.

• I play male or female but prefer to play females. Your gender does not matter so long as you can play the character without being overly stagnant. M/F, F// preferred .. will take some convincing for M//

• ** I ONLY RP over PMs, I lose threads too easily and I only do 1x1 RPs. DO NOT send me a pm with your group RP and DO NOT reply to this thread with any questions or comments. **

If you've made it this far send me a PM with the desired information and the preferred pairing as your subject line.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 pm
bump  

Sezuel1

Sezuel1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm
bump  

Rob Matthews

Enduring Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rob Matthews

Enduring Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm
If you're still looking, I'd be willing to give it a shot.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games