Reply Match Making.
Battle field 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sullen huntres

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 pm
hi hi anyone up for some battlefield im game anytime i only have the tank mayhem pack so yeah PSN id in my sig  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 am
I actually just need questions. I just started playing a week ago, and iv'e been using the RPK-74M with a scope and bipod, but when I go to customize it with all the things iv'e earned, it tells me I haven't unlocked the gun yet. What the hell is that all about? Did that happen to you?  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 am
Funeral of Smiles
I actually just need questions. I just started playing a week ago, and iv'e been using the RPK-74M with a scope and bipod, but when I go to customize it with all the things iv'e earned, it tells me I haven't unlocked the gun yet. What the hell is that all about? Did that happen to you?

It depends on your side, truthfully. It might be unlocked on the Russian side, so try to customize it on that side ingame.

Other than that, I have no DLCs but an above average Helicopter driving ability and a good gunner ability across all vehicles. Inv me, if you wish to/dare to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am
AsasinChaos
Funeral of Smiles

It depends on your side, truthfully. It might be unlocked on the Russian side, so try to customize it on that side ingame.

Other than that, I have no DLCs but an above average Helicopter driving ability and a good gunner ability across all vehicles. Inv me, if you wish to/dare to.
You might be right because I have noticed whenever I get to use it, i'm on the Russian side. And that's pretty cool, i'm a pretty decent gunner myself. disabling tanks and what not. Maybe we should team up? Username is HIT_and_PASS  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 pm
Funeral of Smiles
AsasinChaos
Funeral of Smiles

You might be right because I have noticed whenever I get to use it, i'm on the Russian side. And that's pretty cool, i'm a pretty decent gunner myself. disabling tanks and what not. Maybe we should team up? Username is HIT_and_PASS

SnPz_Ka0s. My clan 'disbanded', but I kept the name because I've done almost EVERYTHING on the account.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm
waaa everyone is making friends but me emotion_8c  

Sullen huntres

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 pm
Sullen huntres
waaa everyone is making friends but me emotion_8c