Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:21 pm
Hello, lovelies.

About the random person

• My user name is Kassumi6, but you can call me Kass.
          • I'm rather active especially now that I've finished high school and am on summer break.
          • I write one paragraph at a minimum, but I can write more.
          • My friends have called me a grammar nazi on many occasions, but don't let that scare you; I'll never call anyone out on their grammar or spelling unless you ask me to.
          • I live in the U.S.
          • Oddly enough I love to fill out character profiles, so if there's a specific profile format you'd like me to use to place in the role play I will be more than happy to use it.

A few rules

• Be at least semi-literate and have the ability to type at minimum a paragraph (5+ sentences). I do like good grammar and spelling, but I do understand mistakes since we all make them and we don't always catch them.
          • Be kind of active. I understand everyone has a life outside the internet, so if you can only reply once or twice a week that's perfectly fine.
          • If you can, try to tell me when you might be away for a long period of time. It's always nice to know and I will do the same. You don't have to tell me the reason especially if it's something that is personal.
          • Currently I will only participate in yaoi, but if you can convince me then I might participate in yuri.
          • I'm good with most plots, but if there's something I do dislike I will say no.
          • I do try to match what you type, so be kind if you can; I do understand if posts end up short as I do the same.
          • If you get bored of the role play just tell me. We can take a break or end it then start a new one if we agree to it, or go our separate ways.
          • I don't do the sexy time. No smut. Don't ask about it and do not think about it. Mind out of the gutter, doll.
          • It's not really a rule, but if you want to make a format that would be lovely of you. I make them and it's nice when others take part, but you don't need to. It's mostly eye candy...

DO NOT POST ANYTHING HERE

Extra extra

• I don't mind uke characters, but I very much prefer fights for dominance (seme x seme).
          • I can make custom characters if you ask.
          • There are very few fandom related plots and role plays I will take part in.
          • If you have a plot in mind, like one of the lovelies down below, are interested in doing a role play with me, or if you're just really bored just send me a PM.
          • Ages and occupations for my characters are flexible along with making non-human characters human.
          • Song based plots are welcome.
          • I will say no if I dislike a plot or if it goes against was few morals I have.
          • I know my limits for how many role plays I can handle. If I can't handle another I will take down your username and contact you later.
          • You look amazing today!

My people will contact your people

• Cylis Rowan Evander

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Xavier Ko Myeong

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Finnegan Gregory Roman

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Leonardo B. King

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Xavier Fredrick King

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Shin Kuro

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Tristan Alexander Moore

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Atticus Erin Grove

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Rowan Xander Grimm

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Cecil Kross

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1
              Updated

• Alistair Otoski

↳ Yaoi
              Available
              ↳ page 1

• Cadence Stilwater

↳ Yuri
              Unavailable
              ↳ page 1

Final notes

• Last Updated: 6/6/14 [DD/MM/YY] or 6/6/14 [MM/DD/YY]
          • That was the most boring writing of an update date I have ever done...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 pm
Cylis Rowan

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Cylis Rowan Evander
          But I go by: Cy, goes by Cylis Rowan now (middle name isn't on record), as a murderer he's known as The Blue Rose Killer.
          I was born on: August 6th
          Making me: Eighteen to twenty
          If you're blind, I'm a: Male
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Homosexual
          Okay, so I'm a: Lich or human

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 11"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 155 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Purple with black (dyed); Blonde (natural)
          Look deep into my eyes: Purple (changed by magic); magenta with black circle (natural)
          It's just a piercing: Three on left ear, five on right ear, lower lip
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: None
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Too many to count

In Depth

So, I like: Blood, gore, killing, murder, movies, reading, change, games/video games.
          I loath: A hell of a lot of people, not getting his way, not getting to kill people, messes.
          Get it the f*ck away!: Death (how ironic) and his own family
          Can you keep a secret?: He's a murderer.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: This guy is a ticking time bomb just waiting for that one person that causes him to hit zero. Cylis has been diagnosed with insanity, schizophrenia, multiple-personality disorder, and severe mood swings. Aside from what the shrink says, Cylis is very sarcastic and snippy with everyone. He's not that nice. He has a twisted and insane smile that sends chills down peoples spins. His temper varies according to his mood. He has a dark, twisted sense of humor often involving the dead, killing, blood, and gore. It's usually best not to tick the man off; he will stand up to anyone and seems to fear nothing. There are times when he can act...normal, but it's very rare. When he acts like a normal human being, Cylis likes to use a simple smile that doesn't hurt so much. He tends to be rather calm, but hardly gives a damn about anything. He isn't on medication, so good luck if you encounter him in a dark ally.
          Once upon a time: Cylis was born into a family with five siblings; Cylis was the middle child. The eldest of the siblings was Cylis's brother Marcus, then came Jenna, Cylis, Maria, and lastly Eric. Their parents, Margret and Adam Evander, loved their children very much, but Cylis never seemed to be noticed. Throughout elementary school the young boy was bullied for being different. He was a scrawny, weak child that was bullied for being skinny, weak, short, having different eyes, and being seen as a freak. Cylis typically wore black or whatever his older brother, Marcus, used to wear when he was the kids age or whatever he didn't wear anymore (which usually drowned the child in a sea of cloth). Soon enough the happy family got less happy. The parents started to fight; the father started to drink while their mother would stay out for long periods of time. Soon their father got abusive and guess who got the bulk of it? Yes, poor, now non-invisible Cylis. When their mother came home one night she found her kids strewn across the floor in the living room with one missing. Cylis was too busy being beaten by his father while his mother got the other four out of the house and into her car. His mother came back and Cylis was happy to see her before she started screaming, throwing things around, and hitting his father. They fought for a good two hours before the woman left without the blonde boy. Cylis watched at the car drove away. When the young boy was nine he finally snapped. While Cylis's father was doubled over, hands on his knees, and head hung trying to catch him breathe after beating the boy to a nearly bloody pulp, Cylis got up. He got up shakily to his feet and walked, dragging his feet over to the kitchen counter. He took a kitchen knife in his shaking hands and walked behind his father. Before the boy knew it the knife with in the elder man's back. The man dropped to the floor, but the boy continued to stab the man over and over again. Cylis stabbed his father so many times that the man's back nearly showed his organs through all the blood as they poked through the gaps between bones. Cylis sat there kneeling in the pool of his father's blood with a happy smile on his father. Cylis found the rest of his family a couple months later living with their grandparents. He struck at night and slaughtered them all. The boy was later found in the attic sat in the corner with his knees to his chest rocking back and forth laughing hysterically. When the police asked him who killed his family, the blood soaked boy looked at the officer and said he had.
          Cylis was sent to the hospital then put in a mental ward after the judge ruled that the child was insane. The boy stayed there from the age of nine until he was twelve. The first of those three years he seemed calm until he started to be violent toward those who he deemed were mistreating him or those he just didn't like. After killing one patient and one staff member, Cylis was put in a straight jacket and placed in a padded room. No one knows how, but when the staff went to check on him the next day the only thing in the room was the straight jacket.
          Cylis has spent the majority of his life traveling around and killing people. No one could ever solve the cases. He has changed his appearance with his hair died and is able to change the color of his eyes.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Slaughtered by Cylis. Mother (Margret Evander), father (Adam Evander), eldest brother (Marcus; 17 at death), eldest sister (Jenna; 15 at death), youngest sister (Maria; 7 at death), and youngest brother (Eric; 4 at death)
          Meet my: None
          Addictions? What addictions?: Killing.
          Sorry, I'm ill: Insanity, schizophrenia, multiple-personality disorder, and severe mood swings.
          My job?: Varies from role-play to role-play.
          I have theme music?!:
          - Loverboy - You Me At Six
          - One Of Those Night - The Cab
          - Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:15 pm
Xavier Myeong

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Xavier Ko Myeong
          But I go by: Xavy/Xavi/Xavii, Ko
          I was born on: September 15th
          Making me: Twenty...we think.
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bisexual with a preference towards men.
          Okay, so I'm a: Unknown; can be human or something else.

Appearance

I stand at: 6' 1"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 161 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: White/silver
          Look deep into my eyes: Silvery-purple
          It's just a piercing: None
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Torso, back, upper arms, and thighs.

In Depth

So, I like: Candy and sweets, food, cooking, technology, dogs, caffeine, games, men and woman (mainly men), messing with people, riddles, his version of fun.
          I loath: Killjoys, traitors, downers, hospitals and doctors of any kind, chocolate, loud noises.
          Get it the f*ck away!: Xavier fears that one day he will lose himself within his own little insane reality, and hospitals and doctors of any kind.
          Can you keep a secret?: ~
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Xavier can often be seen with some type of smile on his face: cocky, goofy, sly, happy, intimidating, mocking, charming, etc. The smile is anywhere from a large grin to a smirk, to a small smile; some kind of smile is plastered on the man's face. Xavier is a decent guy to be around: he likes jokes and games, he's almost never serious, he's very fun-loving and happy-go-lucky, carefree, and usually pretty kind. He stands by his friends, but that doesn't mean he's not likely to betray them. The man doesn't believe in taking the world seriously and has said on many occasions that life is just a game and to play it well. Over all, Xavier's a great guy up until you piss him off. Although usually calm, cool, laid back, and collected, Xavier can be pretty scary when upset. He has a rather dark side that comes out when he's angry: the smile goes away, his eyes become cold, and he very much enjoys to break whatever is currently in his hands in that moment even if it will hurt him. He can go from happy and lively to cold-hearted and murderous within seconds. Sometimes the smile will stay, but it's not a kind smile anymore. That smile become scary, eerie, intimidating, and can make people feel rather uncomfortable. Who smiles when they're pissed off? Xavier might be smiling, but his eyes are cold, dead, and would be staring into your very soul if he were able to. The man is also not one for traitors, liars, and backstabbers, but ironically the man can be a user and abuser to people outside of his "friend group." A fantastic liar and a bit on the insane side, Xavier is a good person to be friends with.
          Once upon a time: Xavier doesn't speak of his past much and the most he's ever told anyone is that he was born in South Korea then moved here, but people have found out other things. Rumor has it that when Xavier was ten he went on a psychotic rampage through his school and slaughtered a bunch of students, but no one's really sure about that part. People are sure about Xavier having been sent to a mental hospital instead of jail (and the death sentence). No one's exactly sure what happened there other than a select few, but some say he killed people, harmed people, had mental break downs, and so forth. He was released when he was fifteen because he had apparently made enough progress to be considered sane and mentally stable when he was just very good at lying and hiding his craziness. Hey, most of them are rumors though, right?

Personal Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Finn Roman

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Finnegan Gregory Roman
          But I go by: Finn, Finny
          I was born on: April 2nd
          Making me: Appears to be seventeen or eighteen.
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bisexual
          Okay, so I'm a: Werewolf, vampire, or human.

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 8"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 147 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Blonde
          Look deep into my eyes: Teal
          It's just a piercing: Both ears
          Just ignore the scars, damn it!: None

In Depth

So, I like: Sports, music, swimming, movies, books, video games.
          I loath: Loud sounds, bad movies, losing.
          Get if the f*ck away!: Being killed, hunters.
          Can you keep a secret?: If not a human, then that he's a werewolf/vampire.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Kind, caring, friendly, loving, energetic, enthusiastic, fun loving, carefree, happy-go-lucky, easily distracted, protective.
          Once upon a time: Finn was born into a loving home. He loves his parents very much and nothing seemed odd about the family other than the fact that the moved around a lot. No questions were asked until one week Finn's father never came home. Finn was four at the time and his mother always said that Finn's father was just on a business trip, but the sad smile and watery eyes said otherwise. Finally at the age of seven Finn's mother explained everything: how they weren't human, how they had to move around to avoid being killed by these people called hunters, who hunters were, and how his father was killed by one. Finn understood and was saddened by this, but he knew he had to be the man of the house. They continue to move around while Finn goes to high school after high school.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother (Alissa Roman)
          Meet my: German Shepard named Marty
          Addictions? What addictions?: Blood? (as vampire)
          Sorry, I'm ill: Seasonal allergies and silver.
          My job?: Varies.
          I have theme music?!: ~~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Leonardo King

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Leonardo B. King
          But I go by: Leo
          I was born on: January 5th
          Making me: Looks nineteen
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Bi-curious
          Okay, so I'm a: Human-??? Hybrid
          Position?: Uke, but tries to act like a seke

Appearance

I stand at: 6'
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 163 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Dark dirty blonde
          Look deep into my eyes: Light blue
          It's just a piercing: Left ear three and right ear four.
          Just ignore them, damn it!: A few on his arms, chest, and abandon

In Depth

So, I like: Writing, reading, his parents, staying in one place for more than three months.
          I loath: His twin (Xavier), people that judge before they get to know someone, hospitals
          Get it the f*ck away!: Hospitals and needles
          Can you keep a secret?: That is isn't human.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Leonardo is usually very calm and quite. He won't say much around people and he wears a neutral, blank expression making it hard to tell how he feels. If you give him a chance he's not a bad guy despite how he might appear. He's very loyal to his friends and willing to stand up for them. He's understanding, mellow/calm, "go with the flow" type, patient, and not easily angered unless his brother comes up in a conversation or if his brother is there.
          Once upon a time: Leonardo's family moved around a lot when he was younger. He and his twin brother (fraternal twins), Xavier, were born in Greece. They moved around mainly because of their father's job. Their mother tried her best to keep the two happy so that the moving was easier on them all, but it didn't help all too much. They constantly gained and lost friends throughout what childhood they had. Xavier didn't help either when he had a complete personality and attitude change when puberty came.
          Leo's brother enjoyed playing pranks on him. Xavier did many things, but he soon took them too far causing Leo become mad enough that they got into a fight that sent them both to the hospital. Their parents tried to keep the two somewhat separated from then on. Xavier tried to make everything up to Leonardo who ignored him. Leo's personality changed after that making it hard for him to trust people which caused the way he acts around people before they get to know him.
          After another fight their parents separated the boys as permanently as they could. They sent Xavier to military school and Leonardo to a private high school. They have little contact with each other now. Their parents still move about, but email and write as often as they can.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother (Fiona King), father (Lawrence King), twin brother (Xavier King)
          Meet my: None.
          Addictions? What addictions?: None.
          Sorry, I'm ill: None.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 pm
Xavier King

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Xavier Fredrick King
          But I go by: None
          Making me: Looks nineteen.
          Okay, so I'm a: Human-??? Hybrid
          Position?: Seme

Appearance

I stand at: 6'
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 162 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Brown with a black streak (dyed)
          Look deep into my eyes: Right eye black; left eye blue
          It's just a piercing: Five on each ear, snakebites on bottom lip.
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: Left arm
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Torso and back

In Depth

So, I like: Breaking rules, stealing, doing stupid things (he does think them through), messing/teasing/flirting with people.
          I loath: People that make him mad, not getting away with things.
          Get if the f*ck away!: Getting shot, Leo hating him forever.
          Can you keep a secret?: ~~
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Bad boy, tough, flirt, tease, seemingly heartless, cruel, uncaring, can be nice in his own way. Xavier is a trouble maker, short, sweet, and simple. He isn't the nicest person one could meet, but he isn't the worse although Leonardo, his twin, will tell you otherwise. Xavier likes to pull pranks and mess with people as much as he can. You could call him a bit of a player and a flirt, but that's not often the case.
          Once upon a time: Xavier's past is basically the same as Leonardo's. He was born in Greece, his family moved a lot, his brother hates him, he and Leonardo ended up in the hospital after a few pranks and jokes went too far, they got into another fight, and he was shipped off to military school. Sounds like a heap of fun right?
          The boys parents were originally from England, and no, not London. Xavier and his brother are British (accents and all), but have grown up with many different cultural upbringings that Xavier kind of lost himself in. He started to act different when he hit puberty. His personality changed, how he acted, how he thought, how he dressed; everything. He was still the same old Xavier, but... tweaked.
          Military school didn't do much other than allow Xavier to take on another persona he could conjure up whenever he needed to act like a good kid. He was there from age twelve, but got out because his parents found out his behavior had "improved." Lie, such a lie. His parents spent weeks going through different schools with the boy, but he wanted to go to the same school Leonardo was at. He promised he'd behave around his brother and his parents accepted it.

Personal Life

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 pm
Shin Kuro

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Shin Kuro
          But I go by: Shinny, Shin-Shin
          I was born on: February 19th
          Making me: Looks between seventeen and eighteen.
          Okay, so I'm a: Human
          Position?: Uke

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 6"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 143 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Light brown
          Look deep into my eyes: Red
          It's just a piercing: None
          Just ignore them, damn it!: A couple on his back.

In Depth

So, I like: Solitude, anything spicy, sour or sweet, music (supposedly the only thing that will calm him down).
          I loath: People, large groups, being touched by someone he doesn’t know or anyone for that matter.
          Get if the f*ck away!: A crowd of people touching him.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Shin is blunt if he talks but very quiet for the most part. He doesn’t show much emotion and tends to avoid it. If you get to know him well enough, beyond the cold, cruel exterior of this boy lays a rather kind-hearted guy who can be rather nice if you don’t make him mad. He's an introverted person and quite out of touch with most things because of it.
          Once upon a time: At an early age Shin's parents knew their son was anti-social. He didn't have friends, he staid away from people which included his parents, and he rarely left his room or the house. As Shin got older they realized that the boy didn't like the be touched. He'd freak out and yell at anyone that touched him. This made his mother weep and his father unsure about his son. As Shin got older he was sent to various schools to try to get him to be more social and to loosen up, but it didn't work. Time after time he was expelled because he would beat anyone to a pulp that dared to touch him.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Parents Kaname and Mika.
          Addictions? What addictions?: Music?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 pm
Tristan Alexander Moore

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Tristan Alexander Moore
          But I go by: T, Tris, Trist, Triscuit, Alex
          I was born on: December 12th
          Making me: Eighteen
          Okay, so I'm a: Human
          Position?: Seke, or uke with a bite

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 7"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 145 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Brown
          Look deep into my eyes: Teal
          It's just a piercing: Both ears
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: Back
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Arms

In Depth

So, I like:

» The color green
          » Mint
          » Wolves
          » Video games
          » Almost any spicy food
          » Tattoos
          » Chemistry & Medicine
          » Psychology
          » Myth
          » Writing
          » Horror movies and a good scare

I loath:

« Jerks, people that can't take a hint, idiots
          « People to an extent
          « Being woken up
          « Writer's block
          « Being yelled at
          « Paranoia
          « Soda-pop, tea, energy drinks, and coffee
          « A variety of foods (picky little s**t)

Get if the f*ck away!: Being buried alive, going insane, dolls, claustrophobic.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Fun-loving, adventurous, easily entertained, easily bored, laid back, rebellious, risk taker, curious, can have mood swings, can be very uncaring and indifferent, typically optimistic, childish, quick thinker, on the move, restless, fast learner, very frank, very blunt, very honest, tells it like it is, refuses to sugarcoat things, speaks his mind, pretty shameless, easily scared, brave, brash, sarcastic, "******** you" attitude; does have a darker side, but why would you want to know about that?
          Once upon a time: Tristan's had a pretty simple life really. Born to what would be viewed as a normal family, the boy doesn't seem to have any troubles. Tristan was born as an only child to his mother who gave birth to him out of wedlock. The male's father left his girlfriend a few weeks before boy was born. The family had hoped for a girl, but instead got a boy not that anyone cared; it was a healthy baby and they were happy with that. Tristan was raised by his protective mother and grandmother until his mother married a man from England. This man seemed nice enough until his true nature started to show. Tristan was never physically abused by anyone other than his friend, but that was just while playing and goofing off. His step-father mentally abused the boy by yelling at him constantly; the man had a short patients that Tristan's mother got sick of. Between a verbally abusive step-father and being teased and bullied during school, Tristan contemplated suicide from late elementary school up through middle school/Jr. high school.
          Nothing changed until the bullies finally got bored after Tristan started to ignore them. Throughout his elementary school career he was known as a trouble maker and got many detentions, but that seemed to change once he got into middle school. Tristan now ignored and avoided his step-father who complained about what the male did to his mother. Tristan's mother often told the boy to make nice with his step-father, but he refused. No one knew where it happened, but Tristan changed and he developed a much darker side. One day he started to have images of people he saw being tortured and killed in various ways. It frightened the boy, but gradually he started not to mind.
          Through high school, Tristan was just seen as a normal person and wasn't picked on unless he had done something to receive that attention. He graduated with good grades and now is just your typical college student. He often works with his friends on music and dance. He occasionally will do vocals and join in his friends dance crew for practice or performances.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother (Beth Moore/Burton), father (Charlie Able), step-father (Judd Burton)
          Meet my: Siberian husky named Lucifer
          Sorry, I'm ill: ...******** style="color: #03A89E">My job?:
          Varies.
          I have theme music?!:
          - Mr. Right - Roxy Rocks
          - Lucifer's Angel - The Rasmus
          - This Is War - 30 Seconds to Mars
          - Always Dirty, Never Clean - Anarbor
          - Unstoppable - Kat Deluna

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Atticus Grove

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Atticus Erin Grove
          But I go by: At, Attie, Erin
          I was born on: October 31st
          Making me: Twenty-one [21]
          Okay, so I'm a: Psionic Vampires
          Position?: Seke

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 10"
          Don't touch the hair!: Pink (Dyed; dyes it often. Naturally brown).
          Look deep into my eyes: Cyan blue
          It's just a piercing: None.
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: Nada.
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Nothing.

In Depth

So, I like: Polaroid, art, music, internet, videos, movies, glasses, hats, technology, video games, nature, playgrounds (swings in particular), rain, writing.
          I loath: Hot weather, bad pictures, flashy things, white walls, the color white, pissy and preppy females, self centered and egoistic men, war, fighting.
          Get if the f*ck away!: Getting into a huge fight with someone close that causes them to never want to be near each other again, goings blind, going deaf.
          Can you keep a secret?: That he is a psionic vampires
          So, in a nutshell I'm: How shall we describe Atticus? Well, if you've read To Kill A Mockingbird he is nothing at all like Atticus Finch. This Atticus is outgoing, carefree, and fun-loving. He couldn't care less about what people think of him unless he values that persons opinion. Atticus is an artist and a bit of a hipster even though he might claim otherwise. He loves to take pictures, draw, write, listen to music, and dance (even if he sucks at it). He's an energetic young man with potential and skill. Atticus will willingly go with the flow unless he has something else in mind, then he'll ditch the flow and go off on his own. He's been known to think of an idea and literally run with it; he has run around shouting out an idea on numerous occasions. When he draws people/characters or writes new characters, Atticus will take on the personality of the character by accident. If it's an actor then he'll be a bit dramatic and preform lines from a variety of plays he knows, if a dare devil he'll take risks, if a hero he'll act the part of one, and yes, if a douche bag then he'll (sadly) take on that role. Because of this people often think he has multiple personality disorder, when he probably doesn't. Atticus is easily influenced by how people act and the moods/feelings of the people around him and he can be especially influenced in the mornings. The male cannot lie well even if he can act very well. When he lies, Atticus often gets distracted very easily, cannot look people in the eye, fidgets with his fingers, and may stutter or stumble over words.
          Although a pretty nice and friendly guy it's never wise to tick the man off. When angry or annoyed, Atticus becomes less happy and more serious, snippy, edgy, and blunt to the point of being cruel, hard, or rude. When he's furious, he is prone to actually swear and become physically and verbally more violent. When sad or upset, he often hides away from people so he isn't bothered, people don't see him is said state, and/or he doesn't burden or bother people.
          Once upon a time: Atticus's family is something else. He was raised by two mothers and has four adopted siblings. He's the second youngest in the family, but all the kids were loved equally. Sadly, there has been a fair share of hate and disgust directed to the family, which as lead to Atticus getting in a few fights while he grew up. Due to one of his mothers jobs, they moved around a bit before they settled down. Around the age of what seemed to be five, Atticus suffered from horrible nightmares which caused his insomnia. No one found out the reason for this, but he's been an insomniac ever since. Around the age of what we assume to be eleven, Atticus started to discover what he wasn't like other people. His parents brushed it off and told him that no one was like everyone else, everyone was different. They didn't realize how different their son was. When he was "twelve" he ended up being deathly ill and couldn't leave his bed. His older sister came to check on him while their parents were out and he ended up sucking up half her life energy before he passed out. She ended up passing out as well and had no memory of what happened, but Atticus knew. After that he felt much better.
          He did some research into what he was and found out he was some kind of vampire which happened to be rather rare. He had to hide it from his parents and family, which he has been doing. He'd get by eating and drinking like a human, but when he started to feel ill he'd take the life energy from someone that didn't seem to need it. As he grew up, Atticus started to discover his love for the arts. He loved to take beautiful pictures, draw interesting and details things, and try his hand at creating music. A smart young man, he graduated high school a year earlier and went into college. Now he works, lives on his own, and goes to college (online or campus).

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother (Martha Grove), Mother (Erin Grove), Older brother (Jacob Grove [28]), Older sister (Elizabeth Grove [26]), Older brother (Nicolas Grove [23]), Younger sister (Alisa Grove [16]).
          Meet my: None, but wants a snake.
          Addictions? What addictions?: Does art count? The internet? Tumblr? Youtube?
          Sorry, I'm ill: Nothing really. Silver?
          My job?: Artist (sketch, drawing, paint, photographer), can part of another profession as well. College student (campus or online).
          I have theme music?!: Themes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:03 am
Rowan Grimm

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Rowan Xander Grimm
          But I go by: Roe, Wain, Grimm
          I was born on: June 13th
          Making me: 18-19
          Okay, so I'm a: Enhanced human, but only known as a human.

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 10"
          Don't touch the hair!: Dark teal/green-blue
          Look deep into my eyes: Light red
          It's just a piercing: Piercings
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: Upper left arm, back, back of neck
          Just ignore them, damn it!: They aren't all very visible now. Some cut marks on his wrists, a faded rope burn on his neck, a couple cigar burns and scars from glass on his back (not noticeable due to tattoo).

In Depth

So, I like: Music, tattoos, leather jackets, skinny jeans, sour candy, fizzy juice, concerts, animals, drawing, horror novels and movies, nail polish, earrings, guitars, amusement parks, his father, mother, and grandparents, candles, video games.
          I loath: Abuse, his old step-father (still in jail), his scars, bullies, jerks, judgmental people, people who are self-centered with a big ego, relationships (even if he wants one), most sweets, "bad music," politics, American football.
          Get if the f*ck away!: His old step-father getting out of jail and coming after him, someone else he's close to dying, and falling in love only for his heart to be broken again.
          Can you keep a secret?: --
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Rowan is an outwardly positive person for the most part. He can be a bit pessimistic at times, but he's typically optimistic. He's outgoing, independent, could be called a hipster, but he'll deny it to no end. He's rather friendly and inviting when it comes to meeting new people or being around people in general. He's not the life of the party, but he's pretty shameless and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He does like to get into friendly arguments, but he isn't a sore winner or loser. He's often seen with a smirk or smile on his face. He seems to always be up to something as well; concocting a typically well thought out plan for some reason or another. He has gotten pretty good at acting happy over the years, so telling the difference between fake happy Rowan and genuinely happy Rowan is hard unless experience first hand. Deep down the guy is still depressed from the passing of his parents, he has trust issues do to past relationships, and he's kind of broken. He's prone to breakdowns when he's alone, which he prefers not to be alone. He does have a darker mindset at times and loves dark humor. Of course there is more to him that just what's been said here like for any other character or person.
          Once upon a time: Rowan was born on June thirteenth. He was a beautiful baby boy with his mother's hair and father's eyes, but no one expected that he'd have the life he did. His father was diagnosed with cancer when Rowan was three and he died the next year several weeks before his birthday. He was rather close to his father and when he died the boy was devastated. He fell into a deep and dark depression that was accompanied by bullying throughout school. In middle school, the bullying had stopped and Rowan had gotten out of his depression. When he was twelve his mother remarried a man what was very kind to them and cared deeply. "Was," and "cared," are the main words here; past tense. A year after the marriage, now at the age of thirteen, Rowan and his mother were beaten by the man frequently until he was sixteen and the man was finally sent to jail after hard evidence was presented in court after all the sh*t the b*st*rd had done. From the age of twelve to sixteen, other things happened. He was bullied on occasion, he got into the wrong crowed, but his personality never changed, but was only added to. He did start to cut at the time and tried to commit suicide a few dozen times. To get through some of these struggles, he turned to music, video games, and technology. Music was his main escape from life. He got very much into rock, punk-rock, punk-pop, punk, and scream-o. Once day he recited a like from My Chemical Romance's "Mama" to his mother, which deeply startled the woman. He had a couple girlfriends that used and abused him. His first girlfriend used Rowan to get back at her ex, the second cheated and used him to get things, the third verbally abused him and cheated on him with some physical harm done as well. His first boyfriend seemed nice, but turned out to be like is hold step-father. The second boyfriend cheated and stole from him. Rowan started to just give up on relationships all together. When he was seventeen, his mother passed away and he was sent to his grandparents. They loved him like any grandparents, but didn't spoil him. The soon sent him off to college to pursue a music career.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Rodrick Grimm (father; deceased), Annabelle Grimm (mother; deceased), Mariam & Guss Harem (grandparents).
          Meet my: None
          Sorry, I'm ill: Lactose intolerant
          My job?: College student, part time job
          I have theme music?!: Any My Chemical Romance songs.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:38 am
Cecil Kross

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Cecil Kross
          But I go by: King, Red, Demon
          I was born on: November 30th
          Making me: Eighteen or nineteen or older
          Okay, so I'm a: Demon (or anything that's evil; it's flexible really)
          Position?: Seme

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 9"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 148 lbs
          Don't touch the hair!: Red
          Look deep into my eyes: Ice blue
          It's just a piercing: Many on his ears
          It's ink, but don't wash off easily: None so far
          Just ignore them, damn it!: All are quite faded

In Depth

So, I like: Acting, lying, scamming, stealing, getting his way, getting away with things, hurting others, his sass, reading, art, classical, classic rock, punk-rock, punk, and rock music, humans/people, watching this crumble, destruction, luxuries, cigarettes.
          I loath: Not getting his way, people talking back, being bossed around, things not going according to plan, failed attempts, lack of respected, being ticked off.
          Get it the f*ck away!: Harboring affection towards someone, being overthrown, being replaced.
          Can you keep a secret?: He's still a virgin although how he acts begs to differ with that statement; he finds it embarrassing.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Cecil is an actor. He will never let anyone know what he is thinking or feeling. In public and around most people, Cecil is a gentleman. He keeps his composure when someone tries to anger him and he is very sassy. He is a hard man to break and even harder to put up with at times. He seems rather cold and distant even if he does have a gentleman's smile on at all times, his eyes seems to pierce right through you. His smile is described as kind and polite with a hint of arrogance, bad intention, and slyness. People often find themselves easy to trust the man who can laugh carelessly and breathe freely, and who seems to be very nice even to those who don't deserve it. In reality, Cecil is bad news. He's a skilled actor and liar, and some go as far to say that he'd be a fantastic con-artist. If you know him well, you know that he doesn't smile nearly as much as he does when in the public eye and if he does smile it means something bad is on the redheads mind. Still as sassy as normal and keeps his composure as usual, Cecil likes to watch people squirm and finds it fun to cause others pain. He's far some the nice man in public, but still act in a gentleman's manner...almost. His smile can become rather twisted and his laugh is one that could cause glass to shatter out of fear. The male does not understand the purpose of love, although he finds himself to be attracted to men and flirts with them in teasing way whenever possible.
          Once upon a time: Cecil was born into a wealthy family. He never grew up as arrogant and sassy as he is now, but when he was young he was a very sweet kid. The maids and servants and his butler adored the well-mannered Cecil. He was very fun to be around and enjoyed games that the staff was allowed to play with him if he asked them politely and kindly. He went to a private school and was very bright for his age, but he claimed everything was common sense. He grew up in Ireland for a good portion of his life. When he was at the age of seven, something seemed to change in the kind, well-mannered redheaded male. He became devious and cruel. He played awful tricks on anyone who dared to enter his house. Soon people started to quit their nice, well-paying jobs. His parents became furious and screamed at the boy who only smiled at them.
          After three years his parents had had it and sent the male away. At the age of ten to the age of thirteen, Cecil was bounced around to a variety of boarding schools, disciplinary schooled, brat camps, military schools, and so forth. Nothing changed and he managed to leave a couple places in turmoil. He finally told his parents off and left on his own. Being that they still loved their son, they gave him money before he left. He settled in a town later on and to his parents surprise enrolled into high school and got a job when he was fourteen. Later on he found a gang, which he forced them to allow him to join after some threats that were held up. He moved up swiftly through the ranks and became the leaders right hand man. Now, Cecil is in university and has a few things planned for the gang.

Personal Life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm
Alistair Otoski

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Alistair Otoski
          But I go by: Ali, Star
          Making me: Eighteen or nineteen
          Okay, so I'm a: Half-vampire
          Position?: Seke, but mostly Uke.

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 7"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 145 lbs.
          Don't touch the hair!: Dark purple or black
          Look deep into my eyes: Left eye is purple, might change to red or duller purple. Right eye unknown and usually bandaged.
          It's just a piercing: Ears, one each
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Too many, but usually covered by bandages.

In Depth

So, I like: Bandages, blood, pain, dogs, video games, knives, bubble tea, the smell of nail polish and nail polish remover.
          I loath: His father, his mother, his siblings, being pushed into corner, people keeping him from doing things, coffee, sunlight, silver, candles, incense.
          Get if the f*ck away!: Heights.
          Can you keep a secret?: His fear of heights since he is a daredevil and it makes it seem off for him to fear anything.
          So, in a nutshell I'm: Alistair is a rather nice guy on the surface but can seem rather distance and cold hearted. He is nice, but he never smiles too often. He's very accident and danger pron, usually getting hurt, besides the abuse at home. He talks usually when he's addressed or when he thinks he needs to add his input, but usually speaks up to shut others up. Once you get to know him, he's a bit of a trouble maker and prankster, the one behind of the pranks that he claims to have nothing to do with while holding a perfect poker face. He likes to have fun even at his own expense making him a daredevil and often the one to test how far people are willing to go for something. Deep down, the guy is rather sadistic. He enjoys pain whether it's inflected on others or on himself. He's a rather depressed guy as well, but Alistair will never say anything about it unless you push him enough.
          Once upon a time: Alistair is the middle child from the United States. His life was fine until he was three. His sister wasn't in the picture quite yet. His father lost his job and his mother wanted a divorce. His father started to drink and stay out late, which is never good. A week late the abuse started. Alistair and his older brother were beaten every day for a year. No one at school was too sensitive to the new scars and bandages on Alistair since he got hurt pretty often, but for his brother who was an athlete people didn't care either. After that year, their father found a job and steadily the abuse stopped and their mother stopped threatening a divorce. They were a happy family again and at the age of eight, Alistair met his baby sister in the hospital. The bad news was that the baby and the mother became very ill and the abuse started all over again, but even after they got better the abuse didn't stop. By the age of eleven, Alistair was already heavily affected by the abuse and liked it unlike his brother who hated it. Soon their mother divorced their father and the man was locked up in jail for child abuse, but he got out. They moved around before they were able to settle down. His brother moved out and the abuse isn't seen unless it's behind closed doors. Alistair doesn't like the abuse anymore, but became rather depressed due to all this. He got into drugs and a gang without too much of a problem and rarely returns home, but when he does his father is ready to beat him to a bloody pulp.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother, father, older brother, younger sister.
          Addictions? What addictions?: Anti-depressants, cannabis (weed), sometimes alcohol.
          Sorry, I'm ill: Depression.
          My job?: University student, works at a music store.
          I have theme music?!: A good majority of anything by Linkin Park.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:42 pm
Felicity

User Image
      Basics

My name is: Cadence Stilwater
          But I go by: Felicity
          I was born on: June 11th
          Making me: Nineteen [19]
          If you're blind, I'm a: Female
          Don't hate me 'cause I'm: Asexual
          Okay, so I'm a: Ice/snow elemental

Appearance

I stand at: 5' 5"
          Not as light as a feather, but...: 121 lbs
          Don't touch the hair!: Magenta
          Look deep into my eyes: Ice blue
          It's just a piercing: Ears
          Just ignore them, damn it!: Both her wrists from being shackled (not noticeable due to clothe or jewelry).

In Depth

So, I like: Stealing, playing music, singing, dancing, putting on a show, making men love her, drinking, dogs, storms, warmth, the bitter cold, flirting with women and men, riddles, and traveling.
          I loath: Grabby men, being cheated on, snitches, not getting a drink, bitter food, authority figures, inequality, overly judgmental people, and people who lack a brain.
          Get if the f*ck away!: Being locked up again.
          Can you keep a secret?: Far too many!
          So, in a nutshell I'm: A bit materialistic, feisty, sassy, sarcastic, teasing, flirty, intelligent, fast on her feet, stubborn, opinionated, bossy, understanding, mellow, has an attitude ninety percent of the time, likes to wing it, and suspicious of others.
          Once upon a time: Cadence was orphaned after birth. Her mother scribbled her name down on a piece of paper and put in in the basket with her baby girl before setting her on the stoop of a random house, banging on the door, and running. Luckily the person that opened the door was an older woman, in her mid fifties. She took one look at the child and took her inside. She found the name to be beautifully and wouldn't dream of changing it. Her husband has passed many years ago in an accident at his job, so the woman had no one else since her children lived so far away. She thought the baby girl was a blessing. She raised Cadence as her own child with a strict but caring hand. She taught the young girl proper posture, how to eat at a table, how to talk like an educated young girl and woman, how to cook, how to bake, and so forth. When Cadence was seventeen, the woman died. Her name had been Synthea Ransean, she had died at seventy-two. With this Cadence was left on her own. She took the becoming a gypsy after she had met someone she fell in love with. That person ended up breaking her heart after they traveled around for a while. They left her in a foreign country. She was able to make some sort of a living after that, stealing, dancing, preforming magic tricks (mostly her signature icy ones), and stowing away on ships to get from one place to the next. She goes by a sort of stage name to keep herself safe if she's not using a whole slew of other fake names in the process.

Personal Life

I grew up with: Mother and father (unknown), Synthea Runsean (adopted mother; deceased)
          Meet my: Pets
          Addictions? What addictions?: What she does for a living.
          My job?: Gypsy.
          I have theme music?!: Halfway Sober - Anarbor

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas