Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
♥ δєvιℓ’s 1x1 sєαяcн ♥ (Updated Ideas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm
ρℓєαsє cυяє мч в σ я є σ м

User Image

Hello everyone! I have been away for quite some time due to school and volleyball (lame right?). Well I haven't been able to roleplay for quite sometime and I would love to start up again. I have a few ideas I COULD do I suppose. But right now, I just wanna do 1x1 roleplays in forums. PMs cause too much for me, some prefer PMs but I am not like that.

I love to be creative with my roleplay posts and PMs limits too much. I can range from semi-literate to literate depending on my partner. I can give an estimated range of one paragraph to the max of like six-eight.

My rules I would have to say are:
- All posts in forums MUST have a picture
- No text words such as: u, ur, txt, bc, frnd (I am sure you get the drift)
- Absolutely nothing sexual, if things get that far please time skip
- PLEASE, please, please no one liners, one thing I just cannot stand
- If you have any ideas or wanna kill off a character, ask the partner
- I DO NOT mind roleplays based off of games/books/movies and stuff but I will try my best to play the part if I have never heard of it. What I do is I take the basic theme of it, but I add my own twists.
- If you do not like my ideas, PLEASE let me know what you have in mind!
- Be creative

Some of my ideas include:

- Ghost/Human (Action/Romance): Girl/Guy sees a ghost, able to hear, see, and touch the ghost. She/he is given little hints at a time who the ghost is and has to figure out where the ghosts body lie.The 'ghost' is still alive and she/he has to find out where the body is.

- Blood Mage/Templar (Action/Romance): I am sure you have all heard of the game Dragon Age2? This RP will be based off of it. It will be different, but the only things I take from the game are names of towns and the darkspawn. Basically a blood mage was in a secret hide out and a templar found it, trying to take the blood mage into the circle so the mage can't hurt anyone. But it turns out to be a long journey and they begin to trust one another slowly.

- Zombie Apocalypse (Mostly action/Can contain romance): This is your typical zombie survival. Turns out there are two people in the same town where the apocalypse started, and they survive on their own before finding one another on the streets, helping eachother find the "safe" places.

- F.E.A.R 2 Based (Action/Can contain romance): Two "partners" on Delta Force are set on a mission to figure out what Alma is and what she is wanting. Both of them go on a very dangerous mission and only end up getting surprised at what lies ahead.

- Guy/Doll (Action/Can contain romance): A girl was cursed by the Prince from Hell because she wouldn't marry him and took the form of a doll. She stands at seven inches and is stuck in Madame Yuvioli's Doll Shopee and is hidden. A man finds her and tries to buy her but the old woman refuses, so he 'takes her' without being too obvious. This was a present for his younger sister. Turns out he brings her home, seeing signs like she is real but doesn't believe it till he sees it. Then he finds out her story and tries to help her get to the Hell realm to save her from the life she lives.

- Childhood Friends (Romance): A girl is in an abusive relationship and is in dear need of a friend. It just so happens that her childhood friend moves into the state she is n and they are reunited. They hang out more and they become close, getting feelings for one another; but her boyfriend is what starts to seperate them, can they hold strong and work together to run away?

- Pirates (Adventure/Can contain romance): This is your typical pirate scene. A boat in the middle of no where, but first recruits must be hired. A poor girl is being searched for since she stole golds from the royal family. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so she dresses up like a man and gets onto the recruit list. This is when she realizes the Captain is a strong yet angry man, and she is the only female on a ship full of men. She does her best to be like them and with time her secret is revealed and she has no where to go because they are at sea and far from land.

- Famous Guy/High School Girl (Romance): A famous guy is put into a normal high school, his parents 'punishing him' for how he mistreated them. He got all his money taken from him and was cut off completely. While attending this school girls(and guys) woo him, and are all over him; except one. She is completed disgusted by him, thinking he is stuck up; and this attracts him. She is the one who ends up being his guide around the school, and within a week he started a rumor that they were together and he kisses her on camera; this ruining her life. He basically blackmails her into 'pretending' to be his girlfriend while he went to the school. With time they begin to truly fall for eachother; but that is when he is being forced to move away...

- Seductive Vampire Princess(or prince if you want)/Human Guard (Mystery/Romance): A vampire princess/prince seduces men/women and kills them in brutal ways to get their blood. Her/his father(the king) starts to figure out what she is doing and calls for a strong, healthy guard who can hold himself/herself and protect himself/herself. This is where the human guard comes in. He/she does not know the secret that they are guarding a vampire who could potentially kill him/her. With time the vampire becomes a mystery, yet slowly they begin to fall for one another. But the vampire grows hungry and there is only the guard human around....

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:07 pm
This is to show how I can type. This is from a zombie roleplay I did in the forums. This just shows how literate I can be.

Quote:
User Image

✤ Ѧ ℓ ρ н α и z ι α • Ѧ и и e • Ӈ ι т σ я α s к ι ι ✤

⊰ ☯ ⊱ "Games are my L-I-F-E. Don't ruin that for me." ⊰ ☯ ⊱

User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
═━☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠━═

The Night before…

Alphanzia sat there in her darkened bedroom, her headphones on her head as she sat on her beanbag in front of the television in her room. The Xbox on and she was playing a game. Her fingers were darting left and right at the controls and analog sticks. She was whispering things to herself, giving herself confidence to be the last one to survive in the game. She sat up some, reaching down quickly, a bowl of popcorn rest in front of the beanbag. She grabbed a handful and shoved it into her mouth, wiping her hand off on her sweat pants before leaning back just a bit, continuing to play. She really got into her playing. She soon swallowed the popcorn in her mouth, listening to the other men talk over their microphones; she would chip in with a little conversation here and there. “No the names xred_tweexerz.” She said in reference to her Xbox user name. She smirked when they began to comment on how well she was playing. “Thanks you guys, you all aren’t bad yourselves.” She said as she drew a switch blade, sneaking up on one of the men, knifing him. She heard cussing through the microphone and she laughed. “Opps, watch your back Kevin.” She said in a more taunting voice. Her and the other guys sat there listening to the guy rant and rave about how she sucked and so forth. The rest of what he was saying didn’t seem to register to her as she got her character to kneel down behind a wall, she peeked around it and soon shot another guy. “I should’ve warned you guys, I am a little sneaky than you would think, dedicated almost my whole life to games and cars.” She said with a soft laugh.

She bit her lower lip, ten seconds on the clock, one more kill and she would be the winner of the game. Her heart was racing within her chest, causing it to hurt as she would breathe, so she held her breath. She stuck her tongue out some, biting onto it, she sat up a bit more, getting really into it, leaning forward just a bit, getting closer to the television. She squinted slightly, when there was three seconds on the clock, she had snuck up behind someone, he noticed her and they fought. When the game ended she stared at the screen, waiting to see who killed who. Finally she cheered as she was the winner by a kill. “Come on guys, don’t be haters because a chick kicked your asses.” She teased playfully, eating some more popcorn. She giggled softly, sitting back and relaxing some. They were probably going to end up playing another game while she would go down and eat something. “Alright, I will be right back, if any of you guys are still willing to play with me. Getting kind of hungry, been sitting on my a** for the past…” She looked over at the clock. “Three hours with you guys.” She said with a smirk, feeling rather accomplished to have beaten the guys, some of them were really good at it too. She soon took her headphones off, exited the game and then she pushed up to her feet, she walked out of her bedroom, downstairs. She yawned and entered the kitchen, making herself some ramen. She walked to her living room with the bowl in hand. She sat on the couch, turning on the television, watching the news. Everything was normal. They began to talk about some sort of virus that was beginning to spread, but Alphanzia didn’t pay much attention to it because she rarely ever got sick, and if she did, it was a tiny cold.

After about a good ten minutes, she finished her ramen, she went to the kitchen, placed it in the dishwasher that had some other dirty dishes in it. She put a tablet in it, closed it and turned it on to wash them. She then grabbed a cup and got some water out of the faucet, using her purifier. She took a sip, then she walked back upstairs to her room. Placing the cup down on the nightstand beside her bed, she did a few other things before sitting down in her bean bag, playing a few more games with the guys then climbing into bed around eleven o’clock. She set an alarm for six in the morning, then she fell asleep with absolutely no problems.

The following morning…

Beep… Beep… Beep…

Alphanzia let out a soft groan as her alarm went off. “Six every morning…” She mumbled sleepily to herself. She reached out, turning the alarm off. She pushed off the covers, the cold air making her shiver. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She slid her legs over the side of the bed, slowly pushing off her bed and getting to her feet. She walked to the bathroom, doing her business and getting ready for her morning jog like she usually does every morning. This helps keep her in shape with all the gaming she does. She pulled her hair back into a tight pony tail then walked to her bedroom, changing her clothes into a white tank top, and a clean pair of black sweats. She placed a light jacket on above her tank, zipping it up. She grabbed her shoes, bending over and sliding one foot in, then she grabbed the other, beginning to walk out of her room, soon hopping as she was slipping her foot into it, she slammed her foot down on the floor, her foot entering the shoe. She jogged down the stairs, trying to wake herself up a bit more. She moved into the living room, grabbing her mp3 player off of the coffee table. She grabbed a small bag that hooked around her waist; it carried her keys, batteries, a switch blade, because of those psycho rapists, money and carried her mp3 player as she jogged too, so she wouldn’t lose it, and then her fully charged cellphone, which was in case of an emergency. She clipped the bag around her waist, she walked to the door, opened it, and went out. It was a bit chilly outside, a little foggy, the sun was somewhat low, but lit the area well enough to see.

Alphanzia began to walk down her walkway, placing an ear bud in her ear. She made a left turn, following the sidewalk. She soon began to play music, but not blaring it. She placed the other ear bud in, and soon began to jog. Still a little sleepy, she didn’t pay much attention to her background at first. She was searching through her mp3 player for a song, eventually finding one she liked, she placed it into the small bag the was hooked around her waist and zipped it up, beginning to jog. She looked up, so far clear view, but she didn’t know anything was behind her, when there was a male who was bloodied, very pale and gray, and his eyes seemed like they were rolled in his head and he was possessed. A bone was poking through his knee, and he was hobbling after her, this was Alphanzia’s next door neighbor. Alphanzia thought she heard a groaning sound, so she pulled one ear bud out of her ear, continuing to jog as she listened, but didn’t hear it again. Just as she was putting her ear bud back into place she heard it again, this time it made her jump. She slowed down, looking around. She looked behind her, seeing her neighbor. Her eyes went very wide as he was close enough to grab her, she wanted to scream, but nothing came out, that’s when she did a full on sprint, getting away as fast as she could, rounding a corner and into an alley way. She hid behind the wall, panting heavily. The sight of her neighbor stuck in her head. The smell lingering in her nose, she covered her nose and mouth, trying to refrain from making a sound. She looked down the alley, seeing that there were three of whatever the hell her neighbor was, but they were chewing on something. She felt like she was going to be sick. She saw legs of someone laying down and three of them huddled around it, as though they were eating it. Luckily they didn’t see her, or even hear her because they were too busy, chewing down on a meal of some sort… "Oh disgusting..." She muttered quietly to herself. She saw a broken bloody pipe that someone had been using earlier on, must’ve been that man or woman they were eating… These things weren’t human, but there was no real way to describe them.

The stench was foul, made her wish to get sick, but for now she was able to keep it down. She slowly, quietly walked forward, making it to the pipe which was luckily closer to her than it was to them. She slowly bent down, picking it up quietly, she then began to look around, slowly making her way out of the alley before they would notice her. She soon was out of the alley, but just as she rounded the corner, she was greeted by her neighbor, being scared a scream didn’t come from her, but instead, without much thought her arms swung the pipe at his head, making him collapse, but he wasn’t dead. Alphanzia began to cry, scared out of her mind. She then gripped the pipe tightly, making a run back towards her home, but what she saw made her run down a different road… They were surrounding her front door, blocking her way in. They were sitting there scratching at the door, the sound irritating her ears, causing more tears to roll down her cheeks. She was scared out of her mind, she soon began to run down the road, going to the right, running down the road that had empty cars scattered along. She ran as quietly as she could, ready to beat any of these things down, or make a run for it, whichever came first. She had to find shelter, somewhere safe, that was the first thing on her mind… Getting the hell out of the streets…

═━☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠━═
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

╔══════════════╗
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
OoC: ---
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
╚══════════════╝

User Image

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:44 pm
F.E.A.R. 2? emotion_dowant
Despite the shivers I got from playing that game and its predecessor, this interests me greatly. I'm curious to learn more about your idea for this story?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm
♥ Just got a new laptop, I am here to S-T-A-Y. I would love to start new RPs. <3  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items