Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm
Deimos offered a little nod at KO's diagnosis. The grunt might notice that Galactic's former leader had shuffled over a smidge to place KO between himself and Star. Apparently the smooth-talking ex-Galactic made him feel safe. At least where spidery robiticists were concerned. After a few moments spent chewing his lip and looking uncertain, he found the courage to ask, "..do you have any sandwiches?"

Fleeting twitches in Star's expression marked his unhappy reactions to Faleen's words. He did his best to hold a humbled smile despite her criticism wearing on his temper. "I understand perfectly." He insisted, "You're right I was out of line. It was an overreaction but is it really necessary to make this official? Nao- er.. Kirk said so himself. Julian will be fine." He gestured across the room at the pair, looking hopeful.

Deimos flinched and hid behind KO.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:12 am
He had forgotten just how... how special Deimos was. Sandwiches. He supposed it wasn't such a strange request for a prisoner, but the purple-haired Galacitc's tones and manner were more reminiscent of a child than a great commander.

Speaking of Commanders, Star really must be worried if he hadn't puffed up and preened at 'brilliant at what you do'. It really was very entertaining to hear Faleen telling the spindly man things he'd been thinking since meeting up with Star out on the road, even better that Star had to take it.

After a brief pause KO's eyes slid back to Deimos. The man was an idiot (genius), but possibly a useful one to him. "No, I'm afraid sandwiches aren't included in a standard first aid kit." KO paused there, and appeared to think for a moment. He had no intention of allying himself with the Galactic leader of course but if Deimos thought he had a friend in him that could be useful to Team Rocket, and if it was then his own position might advance.

"I might be able to get you some," he went on slowly, "I'm not very important around here you understand, but I can try. What kind of sandwiches do you like?"

For the good of the team, oh yes.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm
The argent arched her eyebrows. "I'm afraid not" she replied, then tilted her head down a little.
"I'm glad to hear that you are remorseful and realize your mistake-" As little as she actually believed his seniority. "- but as I said, actions, no matter how impulsive, have consequences."

The Zoroark hovering behind Star shifted her weight, her golden eyes shifting from her master to the human sitting in the chair.

Faleen glanced away, directing her attention over to the Rocket Trainee and the Galactic Boss. "You're quickly lucky he's going to be fine," She couldn't imagine how much worse this situation would be had their resource been hurt worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Deimos was entirely focused on KO now, ignoring the others. "Peanut butter and jelly." He answered, looking increasingly hopeful. "On white bread. With no crust."

The urgency in Star's voice doubled, "Faleen just think for a moment. Reporting this would be an overreaction to an overreaction. I'm new here, the boss already distrusts me. Think of what I did for your people. You had friends in that Galactic cell, I brought them home, didn't I? Surely you can afford me a little favor. As you said, there's no harm done."

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 am
“Delicious,” KO said with a little smile as he listened to the exchange going on behind him. Desperate Star wasn’t something he had heard before coming here and it was so beautifully pathetic.

“A fine taste in sandwiches indeed,” KO went on without missing a beat. “I’ll see what I can do when we’re all finished here.... Something to drink with it?”

He really wished he could watch what was going on rather than just listening in; he’d be willing to bet a fair amount that the look on Star’s face was priceless. Turning around and staring however would be rather indiscreet, and so he contented himself with continuing a careful inspection of Deimos instead.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 pm
'no harm done' This caused Faleen's eyebrows to arch, looking extremely unimpressed.
"You broke a team mates nose, for one. And you've been working for organizations like this for long enough to not be able to use the excuse of being new.
Enough excuses, there is no bartering, guilting, or pleading your way out of this Star. And please stop acting like this is the end of the world for you, this isn't going to destroy your chances with us, a chance that we gave you for helping us save our friends."
Faleen frowned softly, a red tint brushing over her cheeks.
"So just calm down, and instead of arguing with me, start thinking of ways to start stepping up."

The Agent stepped forward and gestured for Star to stand up. "Lets go."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items