Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] The Student and Pony Variety Hour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:31 pm
Seiana_ZI

exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

MAKING THIS OFFICIAL AW YEAH

Zana & Mmur
I have no idea what they will be doing! knitting mittens idk i will take anything XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm
Smerdle
Seiana_ZI

exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

MAKING THIS OFFICIAL AW YEAH

Zana & Mmur
I have no idea what they will be doing! knitting mittens idk i will take anything XD

(( aww yeah A+ I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT ))  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 pm
Beejoux
1. Before Levi, were there any ghouls that you had strong feelings towards. Not necessarily romantic in nature, but possibly leading that way?

"I have strong feelin's fer everyone," West says, crossing his arms. He pauses, silently staring at you for the better part of a minute, his eyes faintly narrowed.

"Okay, fine. That's a lie. I don't give a crap about most people... but that might be the same as feelin' strongly t'some. Whatever. I don't see how this's any a'yer business, but I'll answer anyway, I guess." He hesitates again, then sighs. "I thought I liked Holly like you mean fer a while there. It turned out what I felt wasn't gonna be very good fer her in the end." West looked like he might have said more, but in the end, he didn't elaborate.

"I liked lookin' at Yaya, but sayin' that doesn't give her enough credit." The boil smirks, hardening his expression again once he realizes he's doing it. He shrugs. "She's a nice lookin' ghoul, but I don't look anymore. But seriously. She was the first person I met 'round here and is still one of the closest, but I didn't ever wanna go out with her or nothin'. She saw too much of me too soon." He didn't elaborate here either.

"I had a ghoulfriend before I came here. I loved her." No elaboration. It seemed to be a running thing.

Quote:
SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG HE IS STUBBORN i can start or reply to rp whenever you'd like

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff