Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyghtmare Nyx

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm
StolenStonedKitty
I like your stuff, You're talented, i like how you travel a lot. emotion_kirakira
--Chloe yum_strawberry

Aww, thanks. I'm not that good, yet. I spend a lot more time drawing, but I would love to become really good at photography someday. I need to practice my focusing skills as well as think a little more thoroughly about what I want to focus on, I think. I love traveling, I think everyone should do it if they get the opportunity. It's very eye-opening.

I love your dream avi's. I would have said something on your profile, but I can't comment on it. Good luck with those.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm
I love your photos! If you don't mind me asking, what camera do you use? smile  

Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Vice Captain

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50

Nyghtmare Nyx

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 am
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x

Well thank you! For most of them I used an olympusE-520, but the mountain ones I used an old Canon digital camera. The seahorse one I took with my moms under water camera while snorkeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 am
Nyghtmare Nyx
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x

Well thank you! For most of them I used an olympusE-520, but the mountain ones I used an old Canon digital camera. The seahorse one I took with my moms under water camera while snorkeling.
I have thee Olympus Sp-810. Im looking at getting a different, better, camera. Im not sure as to which brand to go with though. Stick with Olympus or get a nikon or canon  

Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Vice Captain

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50

Northern Star123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 pm
Nyghtmare Nyx
StolenStonedKitty
I like your stuff, You're talented, i like how you travel a lot. emotion_kirakira
--Chloe yum_strawberry

Aww, thanks. I'm not that good, yet. I spend a lot more time drawing, but I would love to become really good at photography someday. I need to practice my focusing skills as well as think a little more thoroughly about what I want to focus on, I think. I love traveling, I think everyone should do it if they get the opportunity. It's very eye-opening.

I love your dream avi's. I would have said something on your profile, but I can't comment on it. Good luck with those.

Well I find you quite more talented than myself. You sound like my mom she's traveled a lot. She's old so I see, most old people do it. Not calling you old...0.0..id really like to go to Ireland.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 pm
Nyghtmare Nyx

Haha! That mantis luvs the camera

emotion_yatta

-Vegan Condoms-

Hilarious Gawker

3,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Nyghtmare Nyx

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 pm
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Nyghtmare Nyx
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x

I have thee Olympus Sp-810. Im looking at getting a different, better, camera. Im not sure as to which brand to go with though. Stick with Olympus or get a nikon or canon

Personally, I don't know enough about my own camera to be limited by it, so much as my remedial skills limit my camera. But my dad is a real photographer and I know he prefers nikon. As to what types of cameras he has, I couldn't tell you XD

Either way, I'm sure you'll figure it out. You sound like you know what you're dealing with equiptment-wise, which speaks for a broad understanding of how it works. I'm still in the fiddling phase. I'm only just getting a grasp on the variety of options and settings on my camera and experiementing with what they all mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 pm
StolenStonedKitty
Nyghtmare Nyx
StolenStonedKitty
--Chloe yum_strawberry

Well I find you quite more talented than myself. You sound like my mom she's traveled a lot. She's old so I see, most old people do it. Not calling you old...0.0..id really like to go to Ireland.

as you should. Its beautiful out there. My mom is letting me study abroad there when I get into grad school, and the one time I've been I was left in awe. Its beautiful up there. From the land to the quirky neighborhoods and vast history. Just keep your sights on your goals and you can get there XD  

Nyghtmare Nyx

Dapper Fatcat

Nyghtmare Nyx

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:56 pm
-Vegan Condoms-
Nyghtmare Nyx

Haha! That mantis luvs the camera

emotion_yatta

Indeed, he was very photogenic. There's always one or two mantids at that coffee shop I was at, but this one in particular was one of my favorites. We had to trade my finger for a cigarette at one point, though XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 am
Nyghtmare Nyx
User Image

This one is beautiful and I love the clouds, sunrise/set is one of the most beautiful times to take pictures cat_biggrin  

Yuki-Tan5

Post your own photos!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces