Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Walking dead anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Does anyone watch the walking dead?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 pm
Aw yeayuh! Love this show! (hence my signature)  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SideEffekt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 pm
Probably the greatest show I've seen in a while...and that season premiere was awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 am
Death_354

I love your siggy!!

& yes, i watch the show...however, I do not have cable, so I have not seen resent episodes...so I don't think I should check this thread anymore if you're going to talk about last nights episode haha!!
the last one I saw was on netflix...season 2, episode 11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner. It was intense & i can only image how the new ones are playing out lol  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 am
kbaby0921
Death_354

I love your siggy!!

& yes, i watch the show...however, I do not have cable, so I have not seen resent episodes...so I don't think I should check this thread anymore if you're going to talk about last nights episode haha!!
the last one I saw was on netflix...season 2, episode 11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner. It was intense & i can only image how the new ones are playing out lol

Thank you! biggrin But you could probably find a torrent for the new episodes and since you're pretty far back, they'll be out in time. Just catch up!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:37 am
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354

I love your siggy!!

Thank you! biggrin But you could probably find a torrent for the new episodes and since you're pretty far back, they'll be out in time. Just catch up!

yeah I've got a website where I can watch new shows online wink  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 am
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354

I love your siggy!!

Then you're set. Now do nothing for the rest of the day but watch the rest of the episodes. Forget everything for now, just watch Walking Dead nonstop til the end of Season 3 Episode 1!

xD Just kidding.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354
kbaby0921
Death_354

I love your siggy!!

Then you're set. Now do nothing for the rest of the day but watch the rest of the episodes. Forget everything for now, just watch Walking Dead nonstop til the end of Season 3 Episode 1!

xD Just kidding.

hahaha!! awesome!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Kenj Himura

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 am
Me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 pm
So the new season came out.
Waiting for the new episodes released on February 2013, I think.

Me Ish Jake

Demonic Fatcat

ZombieAssassinDM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm
I love the walking dead. Can't wait until Feb, 10. I wanna know what is going to happen already.  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games