Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Loving a doll profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 pm
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

User Image

►►Alice Ray Johnson ◄◄

I was born January 12 around 22 years ago
According to my extra bits im a female, weighing around 135 and standing 5'6 tall.

What attitude?
Alice is very sweet she cares greatly for those around her and always places others before herself. She is calm and loves to learn. Alice is very playful with kids and animals. Alice doesnt get angry very easily though she gets depressed because of every thing that has happened.

Turn some pages in my book
Alice grew up on an island with her mother, father, and little sister. There were very loved on the island. Alice loved being a princess since she got to help so many people no matter what was wrong. It wasnt long when she was asking her parents for a little sibling and it wasnt long until she had a little sister. Alice was very happy she was always helping her mother take care of her and the people around the kingdom loved that there was excited for a new addtion to the kingdom.

As Alice's sister grew they began to play a lot always going out side and playing with the other children but soon that had to end. When Alice turned 16 her father forbidded her from playing and made her study on being a princess and how to take over the thorne when the time was right. For years all Alice did was study and learn and take care of buisness hardly ever leaving the castle unless it was buisness. Alice felt horrible that she couldnt spend time with her sister and that she would get introuble every time she would try to sneak in and see Alice.

On her 22nd birthday Alice heard that her sister had ran off and quickly pushed aside her duties and took off looking for her sister. It wasnt long when she found her sister. Her sister told her about this women in the forest. Alice didnt want to go but she didnt want her sister alone anymore so she followed. As soon as she saw the women she realized it was the witch that everyone knew about except her sister. Wanting to go she told her sister they needed to leave and next things she knew she was on the ground along with her sister.

Time passed and passed. Alice hated that everytime she looked in a window at her reflection she saw a doll. She stayed close to her sister even when they were dolls, but one day she saw a little girl look at them through the window and grew scared and by the time she knew it her sister was gone leaving Alice alone. Months went by until a man walked in and took her away to a home and placed her in a box gently that was stuffed with paper so she wouldnt move around then all she knew it was dark and now she is in a box looking at the lid hoping it will be opened soon.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Children
Sweets
The Moon
Enough Already!:
The curse
Being away from her sister
Not being able to help someone

Keep it on the downlow:
Her Doll Form

Turn The Music Up: