Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP with Blood~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 pm
Starting an RP with asbloodrunscold. ^~^

Singer x Fellow Singer type.

General character info will be filled in as we go along, just add a picture. :3

Tell me if I need to add anything else.
asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 pm
Nagyardi5
Starting an RP with asbloodrunscold. ^~^

Singer x Fellow Singer type.

General character info will be filled in as we go along, just add a picture. :3

Tell me if I need to add anything else.
asbloodrunscold

Nope I think this will be good enough.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 pm
asbloodrunscold

Let's get the party started then! :3

Name: Danielle Blakely
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
Name: Ryota Norio
Stage Name: Hisuiiro Sora

Nagyardi5

-Information will be filled out later-

My head kind of hurts but I think I can muster up a good enough starting post though since this is a friendship rp it won't really be setting up anything romantic. Do you wanna start instead?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm
asbloodrunscold

Please do... I hate to throw it on your shoulder, but I'm not very good at starting an RP. Plus, after this Friday, I'm moving to a new house, so I may not have internet until about Halloween.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

[[Forgot]]

The crowed was so silent. The lights were dim and the stage was hidden under a shroud darkness. Everyone's heart beat a steady beat. All was silent for three minutes before the sound of a guitar sounded out and light suddenly began to rise revealed a man in the left corner chord after chord he played and then the bass player joined in keeping the melody going and just seconds after the music picked up, the stage lighting revealing the entire band. The crowd began to cheer as Royta the lead singer began to sing. His voice was beautiful and went perfectly with the music being placed changing ever so slightly where it was needed. The song was filled with emotion a constant staple of the band that made them famous. The concert went on for hours on end. They were just one of the bans playing at this massive concert that lasted roughly five hours. They were the third band up. Two hours left. After taking an hour of their time they exited with applause and went to the band room. Ryota sad down on the couch and smiled "Awesome." he said and looked around seeing the bands that were already done and had not yet gone up. He picked up a bottle of water and began to drink from it before leaning back. This was an exciting day. A massive multicultural concert for everyone. His band was Japan's representing band. He kept the smile on his face as he watched the other bands performance on the television in the room.

Song: [[Kelun - Shuna]]  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Danielle nodded her head as they played, foot tapping with the beat. It was an upbeat song, and performed well, the crowd set into a hyper mood. When it ended, and they left the stage, the woman's manager patted her on the back. Stagehands rushed to get instruments into place, swarming across the stage as the lights were down.

Danielle had requested to do one of her less known songs, and that they leave the lights on when she walked onto the stage. She had a bad habit of tripping over things in the dark. She represented France, which hadn't been done in a while, and people in the audience whispered ever so slightly. A black piano sat idle in the center of the stage.

Stepping out, white heels tapped on the black floor quietly, her skirts shuffling as she sat on the bench. Danielle tapped one of the keys, and breathed out slowly. She began playing, a slower, serene type that echoed outwards from the stage. Her melodic voice carried along with it, into an intriguing harmony.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVFLo5-8Bwg  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

Ryota watched the screen closely as the band from France went after them. The lead singer was very cute but what he focused on what the instrument they were playing. The crowd was lively after their song and judging from the instruments they were there to calm them down. He smiled as the melody began to play. The song was so slow and quiet it was a contrast to everything he and his band has done and the crowd was instantly captivated by the sound of her voice. This was the first day of the concert and every band was going to be here for a few days to play so it helped to have someone able to play calming music rather than the ones that hyped everyone up. He had a large smile of his face as he listened, the words passing right through him due to his mediocre understanding of french. The serene sound of the instruments being played so well was all he really had to hear. This band was incredibly good.

Song: ----------------------  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Something About Sparrows

Shy Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:52 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

The song quietly finished, the crowd more relaxed and attentive. Danielle stood, walking around the piano with ease. She stared out, gentle susurrations mingling in waves along people seated below her. She bowed her head, and smiled.

"Adieu. Until tomorrow. I thank you for coming out to see all the wonderful performances." A few people were shocked. Many of the performers could only speak what they had been taught as a child, the words of their country. Beside the whisper of French dialect on her tongue, every man and woman who spoke the international language understood. Some one farther in the crowd whistled, and a few others laughed.

Danielle turned to walk off the stage when she stumbled on some dark wire, hidden in the shadows of oddly angled lights. She caught herself, and, back stiff as a soldier, continued her walk across the stage. She disappeared off the side.

(Had you quoted me, I would have gotten to this a lot sooner.)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games