Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm
Hello everyone. I am searching for a yaoi or yuri rp partner. My plots go from cheezy school aged ones to dark/supernatural to even BDSM *But rare and very picky about partners*. I perfer that my rp partner replies often and wrotes at least a paragraph. I dont mind some bad spellling but please watch how many errors you make. Please either quote me on here or pm as soon as possible  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 pm
Rettemich20
Hello everyone. I am searching for a yaoi or yuri rp partner. My plots go from cheezy school aged ones to dark/supernatural to even BDSM *But rare and very picky about partners*. I perfer that my rp partner replies often and wrotes at least a paragraph. I dont mind some bad spellling but please watch how many errors you make. Please either quote me on here or pm as soon as possible

Hiya! I would lve to do a yaoi rp with you, I can write more then a paragraph, easy. But are you a seme or uke?  

Sleepyish v2

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm
Awsome. And i am normally a Seme but i can be the other  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm
Mi-Cha22

I can try smile i write paragraphs depending on how my partner responds but i will log on often smile  

magiko_chan

Thieving Star

5,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Ok that is awsome. I also have one more requirement and that is if we loose interest or if you dont want to do the rp anymore that i want to know asap instead of being confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:05 pm
Mi-Cha22

Hey I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you, I can write at the very least a paragraph but it really depends on what you give me. I normally play seme and have been trying to get uke experience for my roleplaying resume, so if you want message me and we can work something out.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100