Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
One of the toilets in the dorm has been out of order

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Public toilets
  are gross. There's no question about it.
View Results

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am
But it wouldn't be such a problem if girls would keep all three of the stalls clean confused Tell me, how are some of these people in college if they don't even know how to flush? emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 am
Ginhi has an interesting story about suitemates who didn't know how to flush. Or rather refused to. But yeah, when I was in Monterey, the boys AND girls dorms both got in trouble for having poop on the walls. And everyone in the military is AT LEAST 18 years old. And I'm not shitting you here (hahaha, oh the puns).  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Ginhi has an interesting story about suitemates who didn't know how to flush. Or rather refused to. But yeah, when I was in Monterey, the boys AND girls dorms both got in trouble for having poop on the walls. And everyone in the military is AT LEAST 18 years old. And I'm not shitting you here (hahaha, oh the puns).

Yeah, I have a theory that one of the girls here has a phobia of flushing or something.
How does crap get all over the walls? I can understand it in the men's bathroom if they're having gay time in there, but in the women's? eek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:48 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Yeah, I have a theory that one of the girls here has a phobia of flushing or something.
How does crap get all over the walls? I can understand it in the men's bathroom if they're having gay time in there, but in the women's? eek

Can't women also have gay time?

Actually, I think it has more to do with all people being irresponsible and juvenile. Thing the sucked is that whenever something stupid like that happened, everyone got in trouble for it. One of the many reasons I'm glad to not be in the military anymore.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Clover_IceQueen

Can't women also have gay time?

Actually, I think it has more to do with all people being irresponsible and juvenile. Thing the sucked is that whenever something stupid like that happened, everyone got in trouble for it. One of the many reasons I'm glad to not be in the military anymore.

Women can have gay time, but that doesn't involve the same things- no pun intended emotion_awesome
I don't see how they have to be responsible to flush a freaking toilet. I learned how to do that when I was toddler; come on, people!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:45 pm
At bars/clubs females are notorious for having much messers bathrooms than thier male counterparts.

Males mess mainly only comes from drunk people aiming...err...any direction.

Girls...well....Anyways..

From what Ive seen, its not completly untrue (Ive been in charge of changing bathroom promo stuff in the past...for the guys rooms you go in and just change it, gals, you call out if its empty go in and do it.

But from more recent experience with HSers, when I worked at that camp in CA who had groups in for a week at a time. Well, there was a rotation, and every few days you would have to clean that showers/toilet block+ cabin toilets....And...well dont read if you dont want to know...

In the guys block/toilets it wasnt too bad, worst thing was a couple times discarded underware either chucked behind the toilet...or a couple times failed to flush (which is kind good because if they flushed and got lower would be way harder to fix). If you dont know why undies would be discarded...well sometimes teen guys have immision issues. Besides that mostly just dirt, forgotten toiletrys and forgotten towels/clothing.

In the girls block... gonk we have the special bins for you to discard you tampons in...But, well...places we have had to remove used tampons from...floor, walls (cubical and bathroom walls), the roof (not in the bathroom but had to remove a few from under beds as well). Discarded undies as well (caught off guard type undies..). Solid fecal matter from inside the shower. Toiletry products sprayed around, of course LOTS and LOTS of clothes and toiletrys left behind. Pee all over the seats, and even floor, often worse than in the guys rooms. and I will varify, yes there were almost always unflushed toilets in the girls rooms.

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:44 am
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

sounds like some people need to be potty-trained again emotion_eyebrow

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

sounds like some people need to be potty-trained again emotion_eyebrow

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

I'm thinking the same thing.

I'm glad the girls at my college know how to flush... most of the time.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Ginhi has an interesting story about suitemates who didn't know how to flush.
More like people who lived on the same floor. Kaitlin was good at flushing. Lived in dorms for 2 years, first year the bathrooms were so-so, second year we lived in what we lovingly deemed the ghetto. Majority of the girls on our floor were Hispanic. I'd like to put this out there right now that sure, that's kinda racist. But I'm racist against everyone and so is the whole world. I'm sure they were probably nice enough people. Aaaanyway. My roommate/best friend overheard some of them talking about leaving their business behind in the toilets to see if people came in after them and used the toilets.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games