Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
~ THE CASTLE OF TWELVE ~ (O//A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

Hello and Welcome to The Castle of Twelve!

Following this post are a few even more important ones you must read.

The story goes like this...

A long time ago 6 magical beings were sent away to a Castle. They were sent there to live and hide from the world of people who hated their kind. They were Bomps (beings of magical powers)... this was a bad word and no one should call a magical being a bomp. These 6 magical beings:
-Samantha Jolt Age 20 (Power of Elements)
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z461/rengie14/anime girl with blue hair/animegirl59.jpg
-Nicole Jolt Age 20(Power of Elements)
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t488/bluetopazangyl/raynefirstedit.jpg
-Tanner Trink Age 19 (Power of the Mind and Manipulation)
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/5-eck/Anime/guy/Guy.jpg
-Micheal Gobber Age 23 (Power of Transformation and Invisibility)
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/ryan_rocker567/Anime_Guy-4.jpg
-Micky Jr. Age 21 (Power of Dark and Light Magic)
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/babymiloxxx/anime-boy.jpg
-Doctor Elizabeth Age 38 (Power of Intelligence and Healing)
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt31/Anao-_-/Animegirlwithglasses.jpg
All had a plan to bring several young adults from around the world to their castle and give them the powers of their choice if they promised to help the magical beings show the world that the powers they possess are not as frightening as they assume.

How our story begins~
You receive a letter in the mail...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 am
~ THE CASTLE OF TWELVE ~

Dear _________,
You have been chosen to be apart of a secret mission put together by 6 of the finest minds in the world. If you have a passion for power, magic, trickery, nature or even if you feel you don't belong anywhere! Come to The Castle of Twelve.

We here at The Castle of Twelve have put everything we got into making a comfortable and livable environment for all who come. With 24 different 1 bed dorm rooms, so please pick one and make it your home! We have the finest chefs and the greatest weather you could imagine. Everything you would ever want is at The Castle of Twelve.

So come and enjoy yourself, stay for as long as you want we have nowhere else to be! The Castle of Twelve is where it's at and we guarantee satisfaction or we will return you to your normal world.

~ All those from The Castle.

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 am
If you wish to be a student fill out Student form part 1 and send it to me in a pm. After I reply I will ask you a few questions so you can fill out part 2.

First Year Student Character Application - Part 1

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance([color=#5ddaf0]Use an Anime/Cartoon image[/color]):
Personality([color=#5ddaf0]Likes/Dislikes/etc.[/color]):
Bio([color=#5ddaf0]Any tragedies or huge events that accrued in his/her life.[/color]):
Something special to your character([color=#5ddaf0]A catch phrase, item, song/poem or pet[/color]):

First Year Student Character Application - Part 2

Nickname:
Power([color=#5ddaf0]s[/color]):
Dorm Room:
Special Ability([color=#5ddaf0]This will be where we incorporate your special thing from part 1[/color]):

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 am
Rules

1. Follow ToS (Obviously)
2. Try to not post single liners or anything less than a small paragraph. (5-10 sentences)
3. You only play your own character(s) so do not control/kill other role plays characters unless premeditated with said person.
4. Remember that this is a website where kids can see/read everything on this site so try to keep everything clean. (Some gore and swears are excepted.)
5. You MUST pm your character application to me and be accepted before posting anything.
6. Try to read all posts from everyone to incorporate what they are doing. (This helps a lot with keeping the RP going.)
7. If you are using more than one character give them different font colours so other people can differentiate from the 2 or more characters you are using.
8. Rules are subject to change at anytime, if this is the case any active members will be notified. If you are not active, always check the rules before posting again.

This may not be a rule but.... HAVE FUN!! :3

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 pm
Character Profiles
Username: Atomic PBnJ Sandwich
Character Name: Melani Melody Marlo
Appearance:
User Image
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x389/AlienSex/white_haired_anime_girl_by_evermoredragon-d4iows1.jpg
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x389/AlienSex/1061845-1280x960-girl.jpg
Personality: Mel loves adventures and hates staying in the same place at once. She is always on the move and up for new experiences, this is why she was excited when she received her letter. She likes to meet new people, try new things, sing and do art. She also loves dragons.
Bio: Mel was born with blue hair, her family disowned her as a baby because they were very religious and thought that Mel was a sign of the devil. Mel got adopted 2 weeks after being abandoned. Her new family loved her bright blue hair, they called her flower and prided themselves on having such a wonderful glowing child. Mel left home at 18 to travel the world and see the things she had always dreamed of seeing. She still dreams of one day having her own dragon so she can fly without being inside a plane.
Something special to your character: A dragon eye necklace that she found in a forest when she was 11. This was the first time she thought of meeting a dragon.
User Image
Nickname: Flower
Power(s): (To be chosen)
Dorm Room: 12
Special Ability: Her Dragon eye necklace summons a dragon.
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x389/AlienSex/3724221380_ea181eddd0.jpg

Username: Sarahpixie
Character Name: Christie Mystic
Appearance:
User Image
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk32/jirachia/306a7e9925c249616e20e76c03a401ac1.jpg
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa428/PikachuToxiicSlurpee/Anime/sample_e5f3875713f2ddc447ac03cfc003d5c4d256d06a_zpsc71f57a4.jpg
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa428/PikachuToxiicSlurpee/Anime/bgedbhe_zps4553fa14.jpg
Personality: Cheerful, happy and shy
Dislikes: Rock and Roll, Loud things, the dark and bad weather.
Bio: Her house was caught on lightening and her house caught on fire and her parents died, but her parents were horrible to her so she was happy but had to live on her own with her cat Snowball.
Something special to your character:
User Image
Snowball is Christie's pet cat, she is very special to her because she is her only family.

Username: Vixen Higura
Character Name: Shun Oguri
Appearance: Asian, Dark hair, dresses nice.
Personality: Shun doesn't speak unless spoken to. He normally keeps to himself and typically prefers it that way. He's not one for obnoxious people, he finds them very annoying. He normally doesn't like to take orders from people and gets really upset when people attempt to boss him around. This makes it difficult for him to work in groups.
Bio: When Shun was younger, around the age of 12, his parents died in a tragic accident. His mother Father and himself went out to eat, his mother was pregnant with his younger sister and they were celebrating his dad's birthday. In the middle of dinner a lunatic went berserk and began wild firing at random people. His father was shot and he and his mother was taken hostage. Before the police was able to save them, this guy mad Shun shoot his own mother in the head. Ever since then, he hasn't trusted anyone and kept to himself.
Something special to your character: Mothers Pendant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:06 pm
There is an address on the letter that tells you to go to a train station. Once you get to the train station you aboard with all the other letter receivers and wait for what is to come for you in the near future. The train starts up going slowly, the chugga chugga so slow it's hypnotizing. You find yourself feeling faint and before you know it, everything goes black.

You awake in a room full of beds, all the others on beds adjacent, across and beside you. For some reason you cannot talk and you feel as if there is something wrong going on. You notice your arms are free and so are your legs, you stand. Six average looking people enter the room. These are the Magical Beings that have summoned you to their castle. Their home.

"Heeello~" Says a young girl with bright white hair. She looks like an angel and her voice so soft like a whisper.

Another one of the ladies who looks like a doctor is going around checking everyone's physical and mental fitness. Asking questions and examining you with several tools.

Once this is all done the 6 gather you and the others into a room where everything is white. Six tables are scattered around the room with chairs beside each of them. The 6 sit each at one table and you hear your name called.

Begin...

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:27 pm
Everything happened so fast... The train ride, passing out, the examinations and then there I was... in a bright white room with several other people who must have gotten the same letter as I did. I couldn't believe what was happening. "Am I going to get murdered?" Was I already murdered? Was this heaven? Would my birth parents be here or were they still alive somewhere... I wondered this but then. "Melani?" My head jerked at the sound of my full name. I jolted towards the table where a girl sat, a doctor. "Melani?" She asked again as I sat down. I nodded my head and looked at her to see what kind of expression was on her face. There was something about her, she looked so familiar. Where did I she this women before? "We here at The Castle of Twelve have put all our effort into making this place as nice as it is and we would appreciate if you could keep it this way." She sounded like she was punishing me for something I hadn't done yet. "Yes mam...and please it's Mel." I hoped she wouldn't snap at me for correcting her. She laughed and looked me right in the eyes, she looked like she was going to say something but then she stopped like she was shocked by something. Suddenly she arose from the table and told some guy to switch with her.

He scurried over to my table and I. He looked so excited to see me for some reason. She shot his hand out towards me and bowed forward a bit. "Micky at your service!" I laughed and then shook his hand. He had beautiful violet hair and eyes. I imagined them in the moonlight but I caught myself before my face got too red. "I'm Melody!" I said excited and so sure, but there it was my face lit up like a rose. "I mean Mel... sorry thats my middle name!" I covered my face with my hands in disbelieve.

When I looked back up at him he had this huge smile on his face. It's time for your power choosing!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm
Micky brought me into a room separate from all the others. There were targets all over the walls and what looks like bags of sand hangs from the ceiling right above our heads. "This is our training room. Now this is where you get to pick your first power. I will tell you what you can pick from and then you can pick 1 and only 1 so pick wisely." he said and winked at me. I felt my heart flutter and then listened carefully. "First Elemental powers, this one is tricky... you may choose from having one elements power, 2 elements powers, 3 elements powers or all 4. Most would think 'All four for sure!' but when you have all four it is difficult to control because you start to mess with the weather. then there is the power of Mind. This is Mind reading and taking over someone minds. The power of Manipulation is manipulating your surroundings, so you can pick of things and move them and bend things with super strength....see you use your hands or something... Tanner explains that better...Sorry off track! Then there is Transformation and Invisibility. Transformation means you can transform into what ever you want and your voice, actions and looks will all change to what you like. and Invisibility is pretty obvious. Dark and Light magic is where you can use spells to either do spells of good (healing, resurrecting spells, summoning light,etc) or spells of bad (destruction spells, summoning demons, stunning people, etc) with either power you will learn neutral spells as well (flying, disappearing, reappearing, lifting spells, etc.) Now the most difficult power is Intelligence, you have the power to for see and to know what people are feeling. This is different from mind reading because it is all knowing not listening. Most people want this but it is hard to give to people...some minds reject it and it's very dangerous. Now... The last power is the power of healing... now I know the light magic has healing spells but when you have the power to heal you don't have to be near the person you want to heal, you just have to think about it. A slightly amazing thing that happens when you have the power to heal, you can never get hurt. You are guaranteed to die only of old age." And so I sat to think for a bit.

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

sarahpixie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm
That train ride was horrible. I felt like everyone was staring at me. I hate being so shy! I should’ve at least tried to socialize on the train ride, well before I passed out that is. I still don’t know if I understand what’s happening, I mean why did I get that letter? What’s so special about me? And I wonder what the other letter receivers are like, I hope they’re nice!

That girl with the white hair that greeted us when we all woke up was so beautiful! She looked like an angel, maybe she was an angel....

“Christie?”

I jump at the sound of my name and notice that beautiful angelic woman standing next to me in this white room.

“Yes?” I smile up at her, trying to be polite. I was immediately aware of my heart beginning to race uncontrollably.

“Hello Christie I just wanted to welcome you to the castle of twelve! My name’s Nicole and Here is an important booklet that explains everything you need to know” Nicole said as she handed me a thick book.

“Oh ok, thank you” I smiled at her again, blushing slightly.... I hoped she didn’t notice.

“No problem Christie” Nicole went back to whatever she was doing and I sat awkwardly beginning to read....

An hour and a half later I finished reading the book and understood that I was to choose a power for myself. I could either choose the power of elements, power of the mind, the power of manipulation, the power of transformation and invisibility, dark or light magic (which had its own powers), the power of intelligence, or the power of healing.

There were so many options!!
I pet my cat Snowball who was on my lap and began to reflect.....

Which power should I choose?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm
I looked at Micky and smiled. "This is so hard to choose!" I thought about it for a minute then thought, "I would love to try all four elements...Is it really that hard?" Micky gave me a look of regret then held up a finger to say one second. I wondered how hard it would be to control the weather. Micky started to walk out of the room and we went back into the white room. Everyone was looking at us as if we were not supposed to leave the room. Micky ran over to the Doctor looking lady so I decided to mingle.

A younger looking blonde girl who was here for the same reason as I was, sat at a table reading a booklet. "Hello there!" I tilted my head to the side reading what the booklet said on the cover. It was explaining the types of magic and how they were to be used and how to choose. I wondered why I didn't get one. "I'm Mel! Have you chosen your power yet?"

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

sarahpixie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 pm
I was deep in thought, trying to figure out which power was the best for me when a beautiful girl approached me "Hello there! I'm Mel, have you chosen your power yet?" The girl apparently named Mel said.

"Oh hi, I'm Christie and no not yet. It's just so hard to decide, have you?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm
I nodded my head quickly and looked over at Micky. "I will be choosing the power of all four elements... He said that it's very hard but I want to try it so bad!" I jumped up and down excited as Micky came running over to me from the other side of the room. "Micky I want the power of the elements!" I looked him dead straight in the eyes and smiled. He looked upset at my choice but I was sure of it and knew I could take on the challenge.

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items