Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
The Woods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 pm
Kitsuno felt like he was being watched, or even followed, but if he was the scent was covered up by the woods. Then again these woods seemed to weaken him, he felt as if he was carrying 10x his own weight. He could no longer smell the scent trail that he had been following and had decided to quickly get through these woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm
Now he felt as if he was being surrounded, as if he was about to be ambushed, but he couldn't tell how powerful they were nor of their race by his senses. It was highly usual for him to not be able to tell at least the race. He just hoped they wouldn't cause to much of a problem.
The trees rustled; there was definitely someone there. Kitsuno slowed his pace so that he could take in every detail as he went past. The trees rustled again, all around him, he was utterly confused on the reason why he could not tell anything about about them. He drew his blade and readied for the ambush.  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 am
The ambush came there were hundreds of them, they were all weak, but their numbers made up for it. Kitsuno could hardly defeat one before being attacked by 10 others. Not only that but there was a large variety of them, some of which were immune to his fire. He killed many of them but it seemed that for each one he had slain many more would appear. They had him cornered; he had no way to escape. He began using the Flare Scar but it seemed to only drain him.
"Apparently I did need my toys." Kitsuno muttered.
Then out of nowhere he felt a surge of power - a power completely unknown to him but he felt it welling up inside of him, so he tried to use it.
The energy caused an explosion to form from him and killed off his attackers; however he was completely spent and fell into a deep sleep...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 am
When Kitsuno awoke he realized that he had been moved to the depths of the woods. Here he could feel his power being suppressed, he tried to use Fox Fire, but it only formed a puff of smoke. His sword wouldn't respond to him. He realized that if he was attacked here he would have only his physical strength to rely on. This was not good. Fox demons were weak by nature w/o their powers. An ambush here would surely kill him unless... Kitsuno looked at his shards.
No, he couldn't do that; he had no idea what would happen!
But, he would have no other choice. He didn't want to know how things would turn out, so he got up and ran but only made it 20 feet before crashing.
"Man, this is really taking a toll on me" he said out of breath.  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 am
Kitsuno took a deep breath, and focused all his power, then he launched himself in the air; however, he did not get as high as he had hoped, but high enough and landed on a tree limb, and wobbled.
"My feet aren't built for this" he muttered as he leaped for limb to limb. "but it is much easier than running on ground" he stopped and thought to himself wait a minute I can feel my energy coming back, is it just the ground he smiled to himself and started again leaping.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:45 am
through the trees he caught glimpse of a giant, whose smallest toe by itself was bigger than Kitsuno. This stopped Kitsuno in his tracks as he was mesmerized by the size of it. To this giant the trees would cause nothing more than a splinter. " I've seen giants but they were babies compared to this one" he whispered. just then the giant spotted him and eased itself over the few miles with a single step and picked up Kitsuno.
"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Kitsuno yelled at the top of his lungs.
The giant frowned and place him on his nose.
"Who are you little fox?" it replied
"My name is Kitsuno, I am hunting for my little brother. Can you help?"
"Help?! why would I help a trespasser! I want you on the ground where I can drain your energy!"
"WHAT, you monster"
"but you seem like a fighter, and I want a little show"
Kitsuno just stared in shock.  

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Our Friend nate

Distinct Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 am
The giant took Kitsuno to a large clearing and said "you win this little tournament that I made and you will be free to go, deal?"
Uh, sure, whatever you say" Kitsuno hastily said as the giant put him down. "So what do I have to do?"
"You my dear fox, have to defeat 10 sets of enemies that is all."
"Now let's begin. Round one fox vs. 5 goblins"
"Easy enough"
The goblins seems to come out of nowhere but once they neared Kitsuno, they were killed in one swipe of his claws.
"ROUND TWO fox vs a squirrel demon"
Kitsuno never saw a squirrel demon before and didn't care to see this one because it looked rabid.
"don't let that thing near me! FOX FIRE!"  
Inuyasha World Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff