Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
long ↺ live (Felixxia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm
longxxxlive

inspiration: : long live by taylor swift
                                                  players: : 1 x 1
                                                  creator : : icarrot-ness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

ourxxxstory

Do you remember your first friend? The son of your mother's best friend or a close cousin or the girl who lives next door. We all have one, or possibly had one. Sometimes these best friends can grow away from each other, fight, or even move away. It seems that very rarely do these two remain inseparable through everything, and even if they are bad luck can often lead them astray.

Well, this girl and boy thought they could last through it all. He and his recently divorced father had moved in down the street from her and her dad and brother. As the curious five year that she was, the girl walked down the sidewalk, past four houses to the big house with the big moving van parked out front. Her father came running down the street and took her hand in his, seeing his new neighbor and apologizing. Long story short, the two men quickly began talking about sports and such when a small boy, around the same age as the girl, made his way to his father. Well, soon families went back to their business. It was early fall at the time and school so began. The girl and boy ended up in the same kindergarten class and immediately found themselves playing together at recess and sitting together at lunch.

And so it began. The girl and boy were the best of friends, always playing in the woods behind the boy's house. They went on adventures, lived in a magic kingdom and fought dragons but they were never the knights or normal heroes in the stories. For as long as they could remember, they'd always been outsiders. When they saved the princess of defeated the monster, it was always because the knight couldn't. They were the heroes that no one expected but were loved all the same. They didn't want to fit in away.

Through all the years of school they remained best friends. Even as their interested varied, they could always come back to each other, protected each other. Everything was perfect right? Of course not. Life isn't that simple. In the middle of seventh grade, the boy's father lost his job. They could no longer afford the house and there were no jobs nearby. The boy's father was to move to search out a job and the boy was to move back in with his mother who lived across the country. The boy and girl assured each other that they would still be best friends. And for a time they tried. They talked on the phone whenever they could but they became busy and soon enough they lost contact all together.

Well, the girl never forgot him. She continued to live in the same small town that she was born in. She was still an outsider, but now she had no one to take on the world with her. She had a few friends, but they weren't very close. As she grew up she joined the school band and made new friends but there was always a nagging sense that there was something missing inside her. Maybe it was him. but eventually she pushed him to the back of her mind, she had to move on right? It's not like there was anything she could do.

Four years later, she was in the eleventh grade. Things were mostly the same, she didn't have many friends but she got by. Nothing had really changed since he had left and then one day in her first period chemistry class, well, that all seemed to come crumbling back down on her. A boy entered the class half-way through. A couple of girls were giving the handsome new boy googly eyes but the girl wasn't paying attention. It wasn't until the teacher said his name aloud that she looked up. After four years she saw her best friend again, but instead of rejoicing, she didn't know how to feel. She just avoided eye contact and tried not to be seen before hurrying to leave class before he could see her.

What happens now? Things can hardly go back to exactly how they were. Can this boy who is suddenly seems popular and cool be friends with his outcasted former best friend? Will other feelings ensue?

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

thexxxrules

oo1. Follow all the Gaia ToS and the rules of the guild.
                    oo2. Keep it clean, I'm hoping for a little romance and action but keep it PG-13 at the most.
                    oo3. Please try and at least have one good paragraph per post, more would be lovely but we don't need to write novels.
                    oo4. I love pretty posts, so please at least use a picture and maybe a little color.
                    oo5. Please stay in character, a shy character wouldn't really go make friends with everyone.
                    oo6. Don't have perfect characters either, every character has strengths and weaknesses, good qualities and bad.
                    oo7. Please try and post several times a week if at all possible.
                    oo8. Please PM me all profiles titled Long Live. I have the power to accept or deny.
                    oo9. I reserve the power to add more rules as needed. They will be bolded as they are added.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:56 pm

thexxxcharacters

The Girl:
                    User Image

nomTHE BASICS
                                        FULL NAME Bethany Anne Crowe, but don't call me that.

NICKNAME It's just Beth, okay?

AGE Sixteen years, but I'll be seventeen next month.

GENDER Female...Are you blind?

BIRTHDAY December Nineteenth.

HEIGHT I stand a whopping five feet and four inches off the ground.

ORIENTATION Straight as an arrow as far as I'm aware.

nomDIG A LITTLE DEEPER
                                        FAMILY MEMBERS Well, I live with my dad and my older brother Eric, who is nineteen and goes to college at the moment. My mom is...out of the picture now. My grandparents live in Florida and Maine, so I don't see a lot of them and my dad is an only child. We don't have any other family members living nearby.

FRIENDS Yeah...I don't have many of those. When I was younger it never really bothered, I had the same best friend from the time I was five until I was thirteen...things happened. I have a few friends but we aren't super close or anything.

TALENTS Well, I'm just an artsy person. I'm pretty good at writing poetry and short stories, drawing, painting and playing most musical instruments. I can play guitar, but I prefer more orchestral instruments like the flute or bass clarinet. Other than that there isn't much of anything I'm good at.

WEAKNESSES Wow, where to begin? I'm very clumsy, I can hardly walk. I'm very awkward around most people and i have the hardest time making friends. I'm not particularly smart in any subject at school. Oh and I'm dyslexic. I have the hardest time reading most anything and I have to try hard, so usually I don't. Well, except for when I'm reading music.

FEARS Well, there's deep water, needles, failure, change and death, I'm not going to explain them all for you, it'd take too long.

OTHER I kind of live in my brother's shadow, he's extremely smart and kind and I'm not...But it's whatever. I don't care...

nomME, MYSELF, AND I
                                        APPEARANCE Well, I'm not exactly pretty as the wonderful people at school have been clear in telling me. I guess I'm decent looking, you can decide for yourself. Uhh, details? Well, I have somewhat short naturally bright red hair that is typically wavy. When I don't straighten my hair, which is most of the time, my bangs are sort of just swept to the side but when it is straightened they usually fall right into my eyes. Speaking of, my eyes are a sort of gray-blue color, it kind of depends on the day which color they resemble more. But of course, my eyes aren't great. At all. I'm not quite as blind as a bat, but I really should wear my glasses all the time but I don't. I seriously hate them. I have super pale, fair skin which totally sucks int he summer. My skin is relatively clear except for the light freckles speckled across my nose and, oddly enough, my hands. Oh well, I've never really bothered wearing make-up, I'd have no idea what I was doing if I even tried. Clothes wise, I tend to wear a lot of not quite tight skinny jeans, t-shirts, cardigans, converse, and bracelets. I don't really bother trying to keep up with what is 'cool'. I just don't care.

PERSONALITY I'm...well a little different I guess. Somehow, instead of being the kind of person who slides under the radar, I've been cursed with far too much attention and have been since I was younger. Oh well, I'll deal. I'm generally an a rather awkward person, especially around people I don't know well. I just don't know how to talk or approach people. I'm about as stubborn as they come and with a temper on top of it, I'm generally not the nicest person around, especially when I'm mad. I try to keep all my emotions in but it's hard and I hate to break down in front of people. I try to always seem tough and calm, it's very hard for me to open up and talk to anyone about how I feel. But really, I'm not all that bad. I'm extremely loyal and protecting of my friends but it takes a lot to let me trust anyone. Yeah, I know it's stupid but I'm incredibly scared of change. It's probably because of certain things that have happened, but I have a hard time moving on from things and people. I guess I'm kind of a tomboy, I'd much rather be hiking in the woods than be anywhere near a shopping mall but that's just me. I've always been a bit of an outcast, God knows why but I accept it. I've never wanted to be popular but not being laughed at or made fun of might be nice.

HISTORY I'll try and keep this short, my life isn't nearly interested enough to hold your attention for very long. My parents met and fell in love and...certain actions occurred and nineteen years ago my brother Eric was born and a little more than two years later, it was my turn. Well, everything had to have been great, I mean I don't remember but from what I've been told it was. But don't the worst of things usually happen to the best of people? Not me, but my mom. I was two and we were at the lake I was told that we always used to go to in the summer. Well, it was night, everyone was sleeping but I couldn't sleep so she had taken me to walk down by the water. I...I don't remember what exactly happened next, no matter how many times I was asked all I can remember is the water, so deep and cold and dark, swallowing my mother and I up and then everything went black.

Well, we never went back to that lake again...I'm done talking about it. After that my dad was never really the same, he fell into random depressions but he always managed to pull through and help take care of us. After a few years he seemed rather normal, but I knew he was still hurting. I don't have many memories of the time between the summer when I was two and the beginning of school except for meeting him. He moved in a few houses down and I didn't really think much of him but our fathers got along. Then when we started kindergarten, we just sort of clicked. We started playing on the playground and soon became very close friends. I'm still not exactly sure how it happened, it just...did. He and I stuck together through everything, my having trouble in school and my dyslexia and his divided family troubles. Well, until his dad lost his job, they couldn't afford the house. Everything happened so fast. One day we were just hanging out like always and the next day they were packing their things up and within a week they were gone. We tried to talk on the phone as much as we could, but honestly it wasn't the same and soon between both of our schedules we lost contact completely...

Have I mentioned yet how much I hate change? I just can't deal with it. I'm sure he moved on with his life made new friends, that's what I was supposed to do. But I never really could make many friends. Wow, I sound pathetic. I mean, there were a few people from band that were cool and we started talking more but that was mostly it. I was already a bit of an outcast but I didn't realize how much harder it was to face the world alone.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

The Boy:
                    User Image

nomTHE BASICS
                                        FULL NAME Espen Jace Sullivan

NICKNAME Essey, if you insist.

AGE Eighteen; do I not look it?

GENDER Are you really unable to tell as much? I'm male, idiot.

BIRTHDAY October 13th

HEIGHT Last I checked, six-foot, six-and-a-half-inches. Problem?

ORIENTATION Straight, so don't you dare get any ideas.

nomDIG A LITTLE DEEPER
                                        FAMILY MEMBERS My family isn't exactly ideal. My father had just recently gotten married to my new found step mother; I also have my mother and a step father; I'm an only child.

FRIENDS Since from just recently moving, I have yet to gain my friends in my favor, but as of late, I have never really found it a trouble or a bother in the 'making friends' category.

TALENTS Well, I by no means am intending to brag but I am a talented artist. I much prefer painting in free time, drawing and other such things. Really, anything I am able to get my hands onto that I can manipulate in-turn into some type of artistry on any surface; never have I been a man of sports. I am decent, but it has never been something I am prone to enjoying so much. I also believe I am able to belt out some singing that doesn't sound completely horrific, but never do I allow myself to be in front of others while doing so.

WEAKNESSES Well, I prefer keeping my feelings to myself so I feel that can ultimately lead to my demise. I dislike talking about myself. It irks me so. I keep things bottled up, in a way and care for others rather than once and a while worrying over myself, but I learn to deal with my insecurities. Also I have a bit of a snappy wit, saying things that pop into my head immediately instead of mulling things over; never a smart thing to do on my part. Oh, and I am slightly accident prone...

FEARS I don't like failing, nor do I have a liking for any type of pain. I've also had Astraphobia since I was very little for whatever strange reason I may have.

OTHER I was born in Australia then when I was very young we moved to America. I still hold a strong accent, but not much of the 'slang'.

nomME, MYSELF, AND I
                                        APPEARANCE Well from the lips of many, I apparently am handsome. My features are chiseled and stature is large, which is why I believe many are drawn to me, but I have never seen anything very special in my appearance, though. My skin is a light olive tint and my eyes are a hazel green. The hair that grows from my hair is a chestnut brown and is just shagginess cut in layers with most of which on the top; anyways just a mess, I can never control it. I have full lips that hide pearly straight teeth and large hands as well. I also have a dimple in my chin that usually is visible when I speak and other such things. They always seem to be stained in some type art medium one way or another. I decorate myself with a few tibial piercings such as one-inch gauges, a left nostril and septum ring in which I interchange and also a Monroe stud. And as for my 'style'? It is comfortable and whatever I wish for it to be. I enjoy most darker colors and I typically can be labeled as 'grunge' if that label name need be.

PERSONALITY Must I explain? Ah well, fine. I am blunt and sarcastic. I speak what first pops into my mind without much thought. Stupid, I know. I usually disregard what most say to me, well typically it just seems as if it does not. But again I am only human and I take many to heart. I can hold a grudge and I prefer many to stay on my good side. I tend to be very playful. Though my life, but mostly through my teenage years, many have decidable dubbed me as desired by females alike... so, I do tend to walk with my shoulders high all too often; I flirt; I can be full of myself; my head can be in the clouds. Oh well. Now, are we done here?

HISTORY Well, it all started when I was born in this little place called Australia, Sidney, Australia to be exact. I was born into a pair of newly started wedded couple. They were full of love and cared for me, but eventually, my fathers job had gotten transfered into America so naturally we had to move along as well. They were young, foolish and had no other option. Upon arrival, my father lost his job almost instantly. And soon would get another, then loose it as well. Such a cycle repeated over and over again; it was tiring to both my mother and I... so eventually, she was done. They separated when I was perhaps five or six. Upon separation, I was decided to be with suck with my father whom was to be moving again and believably with another job available and ready to go.

We moved to a small little town where I met this girl whom I was certain I would never forget. We were inseparable. But I knew things were too good to last. Father, I knew, could never keep a job to save his poor life. My life and lives of my parents were unstable from the start and soon my perfect little life came to an abrupt halt. I moved back with my mother while my father was on his own again. After many years, my parents found other people that made them feel loved and happy. They were better of without each other anyhow and I was... decent with that decision. After my father and his new wife had officially settled down and everything became stable, I moved back with my father and the - now - three of us returned to some small town that was all too familiar.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

thexxxskeleton

[align=center][IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/randomamandum/450.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]↺ [/b][/u][/color][/size][color=1][u][b][/color][color=white]nom[/color][/b][/u][size=20][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]THE BASICS[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                    [size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]FULL NAME[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]First Middle Last.[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]NICKNAME[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]AGE[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Between Sixteen and Eighteen[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]GENDER[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]BIRTHDAY[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Month and Day.[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]HEIGHT[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]ORIENTATION[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]Words[/size]
                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]↺ [/b][/u][/color][/size][color=1][u][b][/color][color=white]nom[/color][/b][/u][size=20][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]DIG A LITTLE DEEPER[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                    [size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]FAMILY MEMBERS[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]FRIENDS[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]TALENTS[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]WEAKNESSES[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]FEARS[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]OTHER[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]↺ [/b][/u][/color][/size][color=1][u][b][/color][color=white]nom[/color][/b][/u][size=20][color=1][u][b][/color][color=2]ME, MYSELF, AND I[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                    [size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]APPEARANCE[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]PERSONALITY[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[size=18]▕[/size] [size=15][color=1]HISTORY[/color][/size] [size=18]▏[/size][size=11]words[/size]

[align=center][IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/randomamandum/150.jpg[/IMG][color=white]xxx[/color][IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/randomamandum/150.jpg[/IMG][color=white]xxx[/color][IMG]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/randomamandum/150.jpg[/IMG][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

thexxxsetting

Where: The small town of Rosebury, Ohio.
                    When: November, we will begin on a Thursday.
                    Weather: Chilly, windy, and rainy.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

reserved

Just in case.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm

reserved

Just in case.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

reserved

Just in case.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm

open

Let the roleplay begin!

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image

Beep. Beep. Beep. "Shut up," The redhead mumbled punching her alarm a few times, trying to find the snooze button. Once she found it, a pale hand slapped down hard but nothing happened. Beep. Beep. Beep. Crap, Beth had forgotten that yesterday she had punched it a little too hard. By now she was more or less fully awake and had no chance of getting back to sleep so the girl sighed, escaping the warm confines of her bed and being assaulted by the cool air that came with leaving her window open over night. Just wonderful. Bethany Anne Crowe hated the cold.

With a blanket wrapped around her shoulders she went about her usual morning business, brushing her teeth and hair, washing her face, and everything else, she showered at night so she could sleep in longer, before looking to her closet to decide what to wear. Well, to be honest she didn't really care. It was the type of morning where she just felt like throwing her hair up into a bun, push on her glasses, and clothe herself in the ever majestic combination of sweat pants and a hoodie but she restrained herself. Beth pulled out a Muse t-shirt, a striped and hooded fleece jacket, pair of light blue skinny jeans and a pair of mismatched white socks. That would be good enough. After she had successfully dressed herself and she tried to tame her fiery red locks, she gave up, Beth made her way down the hall of her family's single story house and plopped down in the kitchen. She never was one to eat breakfast, she wasn't ever hungry in the morning but took an apple from the fruit basket away. After pulling on her pair of gray sneakers that were falling to pieces and taking a bite of the apple, she checked the driveway.

"Well dang it," Beth said, not needing her glasses to see that it was entirely empty which meant she'd be walking to school. "Well, better get moving then." She checked the clock it was 7:20 and schools started at 7:50. She'd usually have no trouble riding her bike to school in a half hour but she hurried up anyway, with her luck and coordination, she'd probably end up head first in a trashcan or something of the sort. Pulling a hat over her head and a scarf around her neck, Beth threw her bag over her shoulder locked the front door and went on her way. The ride to school was uneventful as usual but colder than she had anticipated, she seriously wished Eric could have dropped her off. Beth checked her phone as she locked her bike up. It was 7:36, there were no missed calls or new messages of course but she could have predicted that. Pulling the hat off her heading and trying in vain to flatten her hair, Beth walked slowly through the school stopping at her locker to get her books and then sitting down in her first period chemistry class with a good four minutes to spare.

Her sketchbook was soon on her desk, the eat beside her empty as the half-finished sketch she had started yesterday began to flesh out and her headphones were in her ears. Muse blasted through the small speakers, she was rather obsessed with the band lately, that was until heard the bell rang and she sighed, closing the book and moving it to the side as she pulled her glasses out of her bag and pushed them up onto her nose. Beth propped her head up on one arm, which rested on the desk, trying to pay attention to what the teacher said.

o o c : : don't feel the need to rush, i just got really excited . . .

Felixxia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm
o c c : ...
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXE s p e nXXJ a c eXXS u l l i v a n
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E NEW BOY ✖ ✖
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                              User Image
                                              TEEHEEAn uninterested breath of air passed through the Aussie's full lips in a heated fit. Quick sights of people and cars whizzed passed he and his car. Another day in a new place. Another day in a new school. And yet another day as the well dreaded 'new kid'. That name he knew all far too well and was certain he had been dubbed with for the mass majority of his damn life. After the first few times, the novelty and excitement had worn off completely. Now the male was just all completely ready for the day to end already. it was unconventional to nearly feel like a pro and being the new boy. The name itched him the incorrect way, the word was a negative slander in his ear everyone someone would throw it in his direction. He may as well had changed his name a good while ago as 'That new kid that sounds funny'. Irritating.

TEEHEEBut upon the previous moves, gaining friends and getting into routine with everyone's oddities was a thing of the past. It was a lifetime practice for he; saying just the right things for they to reply to him, conversations being help up - simple. It was a tragedy how he was able to know so. Though people seemed to just to be drawn to him anyway, more-or-less because the 'the new kid' did indeed sound funny. And most stayed because of that. As stated before, he knew how to get friends by this time. It was easy. Nothing was at much interest to him now, as he pulled into the parking lot of yet another new school.

TEEHEEThe young adult slipped out from his Thing of a machine. A dear little machine that he had desired with the utmost certainty he would own one day, and at last he did. From his father and new 'mother'. As he presumed as a 'Sorry we are moving yet again so here, we give you that car you desire', let us bribe you, sort of ordeal. Nevertheless, the boy accepted the gift with open arms seeing as at lest something decent would come from yet another moving. Now, whatever the case seemed to be, the Aussie got out of his car though everything in his head was fighting against such reasons to do so. He was already late anyhow - he had... gotten lost. Directions were not his forte. But, he got out, with a mental struggle of course.

TEEHEEHis paint-stained hands brushed off his dark pants and pulled the black sleeves down of his sweater-like shirt. His backpack slung over his shoulder and His boots shuffled across the cement and entered the dreary looking building. Well, as ling as he was there, may as well make the day, eh? He thought simply. So his shoulders straightened and headed for the main office of the little school, in the new little town to him. After getting his class schedule as well as his locker number he was on his way to his first class of the year - after hastily tossing some items into his locker.

TEEHEEFinally, he arrived at his first class, Chemistry. He entered, very late, while the teacher was clearly speaking. All eyes were on him. He flashed that casual smirk of his in a apologetic manner. The teacher rose an eyebrow to him and questioned as to who he was and why he was late. "I got lost and... I am Espen." His low accented tone murmured, rubbing the side of his arm. Then the teacher immediately nodded as if he had expected the new student. No doubt. "Ah! Class! This Is Espen Sullivan. And you are originally from... Australia, correct?" Essey just nodded in reply and walked closer to the teacher. Still all eyes on him. Nothing really got to him anymore by this time anymore.

TEEHEEEspen pulled his beanie down to over his cold ears.
                                              ✖ ✖

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXXXXXXXXXXXThe S t a r s L e a n D o w n T o K i s s Y o u
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd I L i e A w a k e A n d M i s s Y o u
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlX p o u r me a heavy dose of atmosphere ╯ ╯

User Image

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

Beth hated chemistry, maybe more than all the other subjects at school. But she'd say that about most all of the. Chemistry was very hard for her though, as well as algebra. She could barely keep her letters straight and still on the page without adding numbers and plus and minus signs and everything else. It was awful. And honestly, Beth knew she'd never understand but her teachers just badgered her to just try your best, don't give up! It was infuriating. As long as she passed the class she'd be fine, it was a required course and if she failed she'd have to retake the class...And it would make graduating next year quite difficult if she failed anymore classes. Beth hadn't really tried much her freshman year and while her grades looked great in comparison of before and now, it was hard to make up for the damage she had done. Oh well...

Beth brought herself back into reality, realizing she had completely zoned out. Way to try and get better grades. She began twirling a especially curly strand of hair around one finger, trying to understand how all of the freaking elements of the periodic table of elements could go together and how some of them, together, were stable and others weren't. The teacher, Mr. Thompson, and repeated many times that this should be review from years earlier but Beth hadn't understood it then and didn't understand it now.

She was about to just give up for the day and pull her sketchbook back out and just try to relax when she heard a pair of foot-steps coming into the room. Beth didn't look up right away, she began thinking. Who could it be? Mr. Thompson had said at the beginning of class that everyone was present. There hadn't been any fights this morning, so there was no reason for a aide to be coming to bring a student to the main office. Who...Beth had been stuck on her train of thought until a low voice came from the front of the room, distinctly male but slightly accented. Beth thought she recognized it as soon as she heard it, memories of running in the woods, fighting dragons came back to her. All her time with him.

But no, this couldn't be him. There was a continent full of people who sounded like that. She just wanted to believe it. There was no way that it could be true...Was there? She hadn't been able to make out what the boy had said but Beth wasn't even willing to look up until their teacher spoke. "Ah! Class! This Is Espen Sullivan. And you are originally from... Australia, correct?" Emotions flooded Beth's mind, a jumbled mess of feelings that weren't supposed to go together. She was happy, and she should have been. He was her best friend after all. But that had been four years ago and the was was past tense. They hadn't talked in so long, hadn't made any contact. There was a sort of bitterness there, though Beth knew it didn't belong. He hadn't done anything wrong, they had just lost contact. She both wanted to try and talk to him and hope he didn't notice her. Beth cursed the empty seat beside her as Mr. Thompson said, "Very good. We're glad to have you, Mr. Sullivan. Please take the open seat at the back lab table." The man pointed a finger back toward's Beth's corner and she cursed under her breath. She wasn't ready for this yet, hadn't figured out how it was she felt.

So Beth turned her body to physically face the wall, allowing her curtain of fiery locks to fall in front of her face and push her glasses further up on her nose, hoping no one would say her name and he wouldn't even recognize her.

o o c : : it's totally fine

Felixxia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm
o c c : ...
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXE s p e nXXJ a c eXXS u l l i v a n
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E NEW BOY ✖ ✖
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                              User Image
                                              TEEHEEIt was unnecessary for all of the staring as the Aussie began striding to his new seat, near the back of the classroom. What was it unnecessary to just gaze so whole hardly at the male, as it as it always happened on new days for him as well as others? That was the one thing he never stood to understand from people such as these. Was something wrong with his face; was he not human enough for them? but he let the feelings just roll off his shoulder and exchanged smiled with the eyes that he met along his trail to his seat. Some flushed and giggled back at him, whatever the case.

TEEHEEHe sat silently down at his seat and glanced beside him to the woman that seemed to be his now partner. Though, she faced away from him nearly too quickly. Was he being avoided? Was something wrong with him as she seemed to keep away from any of his eye contact. Since he entered, it seemed she hadn't look at him. As eyes gazed on him, she was yet the only one to not. Curiosity struck it. The teacher continued his teachings and his eyes landed onto the girl again. Perhaps she was just shy, his mind set him at ease.

TEEHEEThat could possibly be the case. His forest eyes looked over those fiery locks of her. He cleared his throat softly, attempting to make amends and get the woman's attention. Nothing. Was he repulsive for what ever reason? he plucked the neck of his shirt and lifted it up to his nose to sniff. He didn't smell bad, he thought so. He looked down to the shiny surface of their table and saw his own reflection Nothing seemed to be on his face to be avoiding. He smiled; nothing in his teeth. One of his hands moved to hids moutha and breathed onto it. Maybe his breath was horrid and she was just avoiding that at all costs. No, he seemed fine. So what was this woman's problem with him?

TEEHEEHis hand rubbed the back of his neck and tilted back into his seat. A breath blew passed his full lips in a huff of defeat. His last attempt was to make amends. Perhaps simply introducing himself to her directly would be decent, a kind gesture after all things. "Ah, um," Espen paused, leaning back forward and crossed his arms on the corld surface that was their lab table. Essey whispered, "I'm Espen and you are?" And he gave her that smile of his that worked wonders at times.
                                              ✖ ✖

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
XXXXXXXXXXXXThe S t a r s L e a n D o w n T o K i s s Y o u
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd I L i e A w a k e A n d M i s s Y o u
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlX p o u r me a heavy dose of atmosphere ╯ ╯

User Image

iCarrot-ness

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items