What I Got
none

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Custom Request
username: ashes to the wind
kin name: Bountiful Harvest
kin species: Kimeti
growing or non: Non
request: Cream, pink/red, blue (reminiscent of the sea, sand, and sunset I suppose)
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Seashells, sea stars, kelp, coral, feathers... Things like that incorporated. I'd like for him to have feathers behind his ear and throughout his hair and tail along with the seashells. His hair should be long and wet looking with a tail to match. No horn on his nose, extra fluff, wet looking too. A striking eye (eye of the storm! /shot).
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): I want him to join the tide walkers. I'd be picky with his flings and I hope to find him a life mate after he becomes a legendary.

Personality Harvest is sort of a hermit. He wanders the beach for seashell and things, while muttering and smiling to himself. He tends to keep to himself most of the time, but when he has an abundance of food or good cheer to spread, he is in everyone's face to tell them.

Anyone could tell you he is an odd fellow. Full of stories and wisdom (or what he would call wisdom) to anyone who wishes to visit him. He really does enjoy the company, even if he seems put off by a visit.

Naming dream
I cast my net into the sea
And pulled out a bountiful harvest.
I kept it all to myself
And grew tired of the loneliness.
I shared with my neighbors
And we feasted until our bellies burst.  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 pm
Custom Request
kin name: Basil
request: Palette
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Hair edits! Something flowy and natural with light touches of basil and basil blossoms in his hair. And I've heard rumors of anti bull lines! (or anti butch lines for males) I would like him on those lines. Also, a deer like tail and thinner horns reminiscent of deer antlers, but not too big (design up to artist).
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): I want him to join the Vale. I felt I didn't have anyone to match with the tribe, so why not make one who might fit in? For now I he's bisexual, but later in life will lean towards males (with plotting).

Personality

Naming dream
What was this scent? It surrounded me in it's aroma. The flower was beautiful. Was it blooming for me? It tingles my sense and a word comes to mind. "Basil....." I whispered as it engulfed me in it's scent, taking hold of me and never letting go.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 pm
Custom Request
kin name: No Grave
request: Modeled after No ([x], [x], [x], [x], [x]) from pokemon conquest.
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Hair like this, long leg wisps to mimic the sleeves, and a feather/reed accessory in her hair (or the leg snake thing here. Also, anything else you can think of.
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Not really

Personality Calm, composed, demanding. No is the type that knows what she wants and will find a way to get it. She likes a challenge, but gets bored with easy prey. She is aloof most of the time, maybe even mysterious but No enjoys watching true talent compete against each other.

Naming dream  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm
Semi-custom Kin Request
kin species (no totoma at this time): Acha
kin name: Torn Apart
growing or non: growing

Personality

Naming Dream
They came for me, in the night. I could smell them on the wind. The howl in the distance, they knew I was weak. A pack of them appeared. A pair of eyes turned into more than my blurry vision would count. I was already wounded and they saw right through my facade.

They lunged and I dogded before toppling to the ground. They were over me in an instant. The wolves.... Their eyes... I watched as I was torn apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 pm
Semi-custom Kin Request
kin name: True Calling
gender: Male (Or female since I put it up for my CC box heart )
growing or non: non

Personality

Naming Dream I felt it; that calling. Strong and true.

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces