Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Le Carotte's One x One Roleplay Search Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

M e, m y s e l f, a n d I . . .

Well, hello there. It seems you may be interested in roleplaying with me...or maybe not. Who knows? So here's a little bit about me before I go into everything else. I'm a girl, if the avatar didn't give it away. My name is Amanda but Carrot will do. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm pretty busy, so if I ever don't respond you can blame my honors teachers. I enjoy drawing, writing, reading, and music more than anything. I play bass clarinet in the school band and I march it. Anyway, now to the information you may actually need...

I've been roleplaying for somewhere between four and five years now, but I was awful for the longest time. I'm not even sure the first bit counted. By now though, I'm a literate roleplayer (here are some samples in case you wanted to see). I will warn you now, my spelling and grammar aren't perfect and I tend to have to reread my posts a lot to catch things but I do my best. I can write posts from anywhere between two hundred and a thousand words without too much problems, but my average is between four hundred and six hundred, depending on what I'm given. I only do hetero roleplays, I don't know why but I just can't get my mind int he right set for yaoi or yuri, but nothing against people who can or gay people in general. I'll do fandom roleplays but I prefer to use OC's over using canon characters. I can and will play characters of both gender but it's nice to be able to play the girl once in a while. The rest I'll put in the nest few posts. Thanks for reading.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 am
User Image

T h e r u l e s o f t h e g a m e

Okay, I'm sorry but you'll have to deal with these in a paragraph. I like pretty posting layouts, pictures, icons lyrics etc. and I'd much prefer if you would use them when you roleplay with me. If you need help making one I could help, I'm not great but I'll do my best. There shouldn't be anything near sexual in any roleplays I do. No time skips or insinuation, it's just not happening, okay? Cussing is okay if it's in character and isn't overboard, unless you're character is really mad. Please try to have at least one good paragraph per post. I understand writer's block but it's hard to respond and recover from a lot of one liners. If, for some reason, you must stop the roleplay or will be gone for a while please just tell me. Try your best with grammar and spelling, mistakes are fine but no text talk. Please post as often as you can, I don't want to rush you but I'm awfully impatient. If I add any more rules I'll bold them. I don't have a lot of plot ideas not but if you do, please ask. I'll also do group roleplays so you can ask me to join one of those if you need spots filled. I much prefer guild or forum threads to PM roleplays.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:06 am
User Image

P o s s i b l e i d e a s

So, here lies the list of roleplays that I can think of off the top of my head. If you have an idea please ask. A bolded role means the one I'd prefer to have. An idea that is struck out means I am already doing this roleplay.If it is italicized I have a general plot idea (there won't be a whole lot of those). Finally, if an idea is underlined then I'm craving it.

Fandoms I'm willing to Roleplay:
                                      Harry Potter
                                      Percy Jackson
                                      Hunger Games
                                      Divergent
                                      Maximum Ride
                                      Infernal Devices
                                      Death Note
                                      Soul Eater
                                      X-men
                                      Teen Titans
                                      Pokemon
                                      *There's probably more that I just can't think of...*

Original Roleplay Pairings:
                                      Popular Best Friend x Not so Popular Best Friend
                                      Former Best Friend x Former Best Friend
                                      Assassin x Target
                                      Elemental x Elemental
                                      Prince x Kidnapped Princess of Enemy Kingdom
                                      Arranged Marriage
                                      Honors Student/Tutor x Failing Student
                                      Hero x Hero
                                      Hero x Villian
                                      *I'll add more as I think of some. Hopefully you have some.*

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 am
User Image

R e s e r v e d

Just in case...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

R e s e r v e d

Just in case...