Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Faith's 1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm
After a considerable hiatus, thanks to a move, I'm looking for rp's again...

Now, I have rules, as does everyone, but for the most part, follow Gaia's lovely ToS and you'll get along with me just fine~

Onto the rp though; I do have an idea, it's a modern country romance. I am wanting to play the girl in this one, although I can play both (male and female) to give depth to the story with other characters if I need to.

If you're interested, or want to know more in general, please quote me to get a response in here, or you can always PM me to make things even faster.

A few things to know about RP'ing with me:

I'm a fast responder, which means I can hammer out anywhere between three and five paragraphs (between 5 and 7 sentences each) in half an hour at most.

This does not, however, mean that I expect this of my partner. I've spent alot of time realizing that not everyone responds the way I do, and as such, I accept that.

I can be irregular... I work full time, and I do have a life outside of Gaia, which means I'm on at strange hours. I may be on at 8 in the morning (MST) or at 10 at night... It just depends on my schedule, and days off.

I prefer that my partners be at least somewhat literate, and by that, I mean I want proper spelling for the most part and use of capitalization and punctuation.

Thanks for looking, and I hope to hear from you soon.

~Faith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 am
Keleios Faith

Interesting idea; are you into fandom roleplays by any chance (Naruto, Redwall, Bleach, X-Men, ect.)?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Depends on the fandom. I've got some anime knowledge, further knowledge of books, tv and movies. As well as some comic knowledge. And video games....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 am
Keleios Faith
Kaosujin Ryu

Depends on the fandom. I've got some anime knowledge, further knowledge of books, tv and movies. As well as some comic knowledge. And video games....

Recently I've been craving a Redwall or Supernatural roleplay, or maybe something similar to Brutal Legend except in a different series (maybe Naruto or Rosario+Vampire... or perhaps even DC/Marvel)...  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items