Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Character Profiles
Monster: Dessi Risayami

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Dessi Risayami

Appearance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Species: Vampire

Transformed
User Image
His hair turns white, his eyes glow red and his fangs come out, but he tries to control himself.

Appearance Age

Height: 7'0"

Weight: 245 lbs

Class: All required, in addition to gym, art, and music.

Family: He has no living family.

Bio

(Up above is a picture of Dessi as a little boy, his hair darkened as he got older)
Dessi Risayami was an orphan. His family dumped him into a forest when he was 5 years old. A 5 year-old boy, not knowing he was a vampire, became hungry, in that special way that vampires do. He soon found himself craving blood. He found a town, where he was almost killed by vampire hunters, but instead they decided to raise him as their own, training him mostly to deny his lust for blood and become peaceful with humans. He soon learned how to change his eye color to fit in better, since his glowing red eyes were a dead give-away. So, he learned how to control his blood lust, only feeding on dead animals, how to change his eye color, from a glowing blood red to a deep sapphire blue, and finally, the ways of a Vampire hunter. He learned how to track them, where to shoot, stab, and hit, and how to use their weaknesses against them.
After learning everything he could, he left. Soon he came to Kumori Village and met Luna Shimizu. They fell in love and dated for a while, but then Dessi had to leave the Village, promising to be back. And now he is. To protect Luna, and anyone dear to her. And while he's there, he'll most likely go after any vampire he sees.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Dessi Risayami
"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"

This is Dessi's post skelly. His theme song is What I've Done by Linkin Park.

"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"

[color=red][align=center][img]http://syedatherrizvi.webs.com/photos/Anime-Boys-Wallpapers/VampireAnimeBoy.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=right][size=22][b]Dessi Risayami[/b][/size]
[size=11][i]"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"[/i][/size][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left][size=11][i]"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"[/i][/size][/align][/color]

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items