Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm
Trainers were popping up more and more since the league had announced their presence in Kodo.
It was encouraging to say the least, but that didn't mean that Rosie was willing to slack off of any of the work she's been putting into her pokemon, or herself. Most of all, not for her region.

With the arrival of new trainers, the pokemon center, while a safe place to treat any and all pokemon, was starting to fill up more and more with busy trainers. coming and going as they made sure their companions were in the best possible health.
And while the online League boards were a great place to be current with Trainers all over the world, Rosie found that the pokemon center was a great place to get to know some of the local trainers.

Socializing was one of Rosie's favorite pass times, but today she was at the league center for a different reason.

White and pink boots thudded lightly against the sidewalk, an elegant blue striped Vaporeon trotting along beside to keep up with her trainer.
Rosie was dressed in her usual trainers attire, meaning she was probably getting ready to head out of the city for the day.
But her steps carried her toward the pokemon center first.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am
A set of dull red slipper shoes approached from the opposite direction. The footfalls weren't incredibly confident, but the target location was clear. Reggie came to a stop and hesitated on the sidewalk in front of the Pokemon Center's entrance doors, her face determined. In her arms she cradled what looked like a sizable ball of white fluff and feathers. A small group of people exited then from the building, and the determination failed. The girl ducked her head and stepped to the side.

When they were gone, she raised her gaze and stared at the closed doors. One foot forwarrr- no, no. Too busy. She turned in mid-step and walked a small circle to her original standing point. Now she just looked plain conflicted.  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 am
As she neared the doors to the pokemon center, blue eyes glanced up, and couldn't help but notice another person striding confidently toward the doors as well.
A small smile pulled at the corners of Rosie's lips, both at the idea that this person just seemed very determined about something, and that she was holding a very adorable pokemon in her arms.
The young trainer wasn't about to her in her way either, getting prepared to reach the door and let the girl pass in first. until the doors slid open before they got there and a group left.

Boots slid to a halt, heels clicking together, hands folding behind her back as her and Vany'n waited patiently for the other trainers to pass. her view of the other girl momentarily blocked by the group.

When the bodies had passed, Rosie was greeted with a much different demeanor from the girl one that was not nearly as certain as she seemed before.
Large blue eyes blinked in surprise, and after a moments glance shared with Vahy'n Rosie turned back to the girl.
"Where you going to go in?" she asked, with a friendly gesture to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 am
Reggie jumped and spun to face the sudden voice from the side. For a moment, she just stared at Rosie with wide gray eyes, like a Deerling in headlights. "O-oh... um... well..." She glanced at the door and back at Rosie, not sure what to do. The ball of fluff drew her attention with a soft chirp. The ball--a Pokemon as Rosie had guessed--shifted so that the beaked face of an almost solid white Swablu was no longer tucked under the arm of the girl's hoodie. There were black tear streak markings under the eyes, which looked dull and tired. The girl furrowed her brow and bit her lip. She nodded, still not looking up. "Y-yes. Thank you. Sorry." Still not looking at Rosie, she turned and quickly scooted through the doors.

But then she halted again a few paces inside, looking around and taking everything in. She looked very much like someone out of their element, trying to decide what was supposed to happen next. No one else addressed her.  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am
Rosie smiled at her warmly, letting her go in first before she followed after, the Vaporeon hurrying in as well.
Instead of stopping, Rosie continued in, passing the other girl, who still seemed completely lost.

It didn't take a genious to figure that at this point, the girl probably needed a little bit of help.
Blue eyes found the pokemon again, and Rosie paused by the smaller girl.
She knew just how to break the ice.
"Your Swablu has to be the most adorable swablu that I have ever seen." She said, smiling down at the little pokemon in her arms. "Those makings are so beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 am
Reggie stiffened as this person she very much did not know stopped near her. "Th-thank you." Her voice was very quiet. They wouldn't kick her out for speaking too loudly, would they? The Swablu, on the other hand, trilled proudly at the compliment. "It's... It's just her wing, you see." The Swablu lifted the wing to show that it actually had several twigs with tiny thorns caught in between the fluff. Harder to notice with the way Reggie was carrying the bird was how she was also being careful of one of the Swablu's feet. "But I don't..." She looked around the interior of the Pokemon Center again, looking very unsure. "I... heard I could bring her here...?"  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm
Her smile fell a little, a more attentive replacing the girls kind features. "Oh no, well, you brought her to the right place."
She reassured the girl with a smile. "Poor little thing. was she in a battle?" She asked, stepping to the side and making a gesture over to the counter when it because obvious to Rosie that this girl didn't really know what to do.
"Come on this way The nurses here will be able to help you."

Rosie had been here many times before, to get her pokemon checked up, per league requirements, as well as to give her pokemon refreshers after a long training journey. by now she knew all the nurses that worked here, and easily approached one, gesturing the new girl with her.

Vahy'n slipped after Rosie, though large yellow eyes glanced back at the smaller girl and the pokemon in her arm.
She was very meek, uncertain, was this girl a trainer too?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm
Reggie gave a shy, hesitant nod. "Something... like that." A small scuffle with one of the roaming gangs in the back streets could count as that, right? The jerks...

She shuffled after Rosie toward the counter. When the smiling nurse greeted them and offered to take the injured little bird. Reggie hesitated yet again. She really, really did not like trusting others with her things. Especially when it was one of her Pokemon. The Swablu chirped and pecked lightly at the girl's sleeve, then looked up at her expectantly. Finally, she relented and handed over the ball of fluff.

She bowed her head to stare at the edge of the counter. "Thank you... for your help." she said quietly to Rosie.  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am
Rosie smiled kindly when the girl thanked her. "You're welcome, I'm glad to help."
two hands, both wearing pink fingerless gloves were placed on the counter next to where the girl stood.
"My name is Rosie, Rosie Ewell. I'm a Pokemon trainer from this very city." She introduced. "And this here is Vany'n, my first pokemon."
"Vaaa" The Vapreon cooed in greeting, fanning her tail lightly.

The trainer let out a soft giggle, before turning her eyes back to the girl. "Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 am
Reggie looked at Vany'n and then up at Rosie. She managed a timid smile. "I'm... Reggie," she said in a way that suggested she had to think about it. Or she wasn't used to saying it. "Reggie Joyce."

Now what else was it that normal people did within society...? Oh right. Was it small talk? "So you're, um, a trainer?" Reggie realized how obvious it was as soon as she asked the question.  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am
"Reggie" Rosie repeated, "Its nice to meet you Reggie, and your little friend."
She smiled even brighter, perking up when Reggie asked about being a trainer.
"Yup. for about.. Hmmm, only three years now, but I've learned a lot in those three years. Its pretty challenging" She tilted her head "But I guess you would know that anyway huh? Have you been a trainer for long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 am
Reggie looked surprised. "Oh, I'm not-!" She cut herself off. "I mean, I have Pokemon, but... nothing official like that." She glanced sideways in the direction the nurse had disappeared with her Swablu. They weren't going to demand payment or for her to leave now, were they? On second thought, maybe she should've lied and played along, after all. "Would that be... a problem?"  

Catzandbirdz

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm
Blue eyes blinked once, as her eyebrows arched slightly, but this was soon followed by a small smile, and a shake of her head.
"Not a problem no, there certainly isn't anything wrong with not being registered. Lots of people aren't."
Tilting her head slightly, adjusting the pack on her shoulder so that she could try and get something out of it.
"If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you haven't registered?"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff