Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
demon fox looking for a mate. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 pm
mr_tekk
Furry_Fan_Boy
mr_tekk
Furry_Fan_Boy
mr_tekk
hehe, ya.so anyways, whats up fan boy?

nothing much, just packing and getting ready to end my vacation here in mexico and go back home 0w O

mexico?

Yep =w =
famly visit or vacation?

Both =w =  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 pm
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
It's cool I get like that too.
well, yea, thanks. so, whats up?

Nothing much really. Joined an RP just recently that I can really get into.

hmm, whats it about?

People who have the arcane of the tarot cards. The RP is called "All in the Cards..."
sounds "origional" whats interesting about tarot cards?

Here the opening to the RP explains it better.
"Tarot cards. Tools of the trade for any fortune teller.

But there is more truth to them than anybody knows. The truth is, every generation, the major arcana are represented by a group of people, given special abilities, and gathered in one spot to play a certain game. Some are awakened already, some are merely aware they're different. Others don't have a clue. The game is simple at first, but over time, bonds are tested and trust broken. Death is not at all uncommon. The winner of the game gets to make a choice: awaken them all and let them have dominance over their respective fields, letting the game repeat in the next generation - or put the arcana to sleep, ending the game forever.

So far, they've all awakened.

---

The game is simple: survive.

The large high school building is full of puzzles and traps (and perhaps other things). Death is not at all uncommon. Bonds of trust are paramount. They can either trust one another and work together to get out, or smaller cliques will form with the intent to back stab the rest. Either way, there's one goal - find a door bearing XXI, or 21. This is the only exit. Any other door that leads to the outside is sealed tight and cannot be opened under any circumstances. Those with phasing abilities will find themselves shocked if they try to pass through walls leading to the outside - literally shocked, via high voltage. Not enough to kill, but enough to deter further attempts.

One more thing - the 21 door will only open once, and remain open for 12 seconds. After the 21 door closes, it will never open again, and the game will end. Anyone left behind will be trapped.

Forever."  

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm
Furry_Fan_Boy
mr_tekk
Furry_Fan_Boy
mr_tekk
Furry_Fan_Boy
mr_tekk
hehe, ya.so anyways, whats up fan boy?

nothing much, just packing and getting ready to end my vacation here in mexico and go back home 0w O

mexico?

Yep =w =
famly visit or vacation?

Both =w =

so what race(s) are you in general?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 pm
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage

Nothing much really. Joined an RP just recently that I can really get into.

hmm, whats it about?

People who have the arcane of the tarot cards. The RP is called "All in the Cards..."
sounds "origional" whats interesting about tarot cards?

Here the opening to the RP explains it better.
"Tarot cards. Tools of the trade for any fortune teller.

But there is more truth to them than anybody knows. The truth is, every generation, the major arcana are represented by a group of people, given special abilities, and gathered in one spot to play a certain game. Some are awakened already, some are merely aware they're different. Others don't have a clue. The game is simple at first, but over time, bonds are tested and trust broken. Death is not at all uncommon. The winner of the game gets to make a choice: awaken them all and let them have dominance over their respective fields, letting the game repeat in the next generation - or put the arcana to sleep, ending the game forever.

So far, they've all awakened.

---

The game is simple: survive.

The large high school building is full of puzzles and traps (and perhaps other things). Death is not at all uncommon. Bonds of trust are paramount. They can either trust one another and work together to get out, or smaller cliques will form with the intent to back stab the rest. Either way, there's one goal - find a door bearing XXI, or 21. This is the only exit. Any other door that leads to the outside is sealed tight and cannot be opened under any circumstances. Those with phasing abilities will find themselves shocked if they try to pass through walls leading to the outside - literally shocked, via high voltage. Not enough to kill, but enough to deter further attempts.

One more thing - the 21 door will only open once, and remain open for 12 seconds. After the 21 door closes, it will never open again, and the game will end. Anyone left behind will be trapped.

Forever."
i feel like i could easily lose interest in it.. so what do you as a participant do?  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm
mr_tekk
i feel like i could easily lose interest in it.. so what do you as a participant do?

My character, Ren, is the Empress arcane. He manipulates/controls Water and Ice. Right now it's only 5 pages in and everyone is just waking up, since like the open said we are in a game to survive. Though we were forced to play....we were kidnapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

My character, Ren, is the Empress arcane. He manipulates/controls Water and Ice. Right now it's only 5 pages in and everyone is just waking up, since like the open said we are in a game to survive. Though we were forced to play....we were kidnapped.
hmm.. i may just check it out every now and then.  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.
so, any other interesting things at the moment?  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.

Not really. Which sucks. How about you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 pm
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.
not much, plan on going to fanimecon next month, im trying to get a job, and some other stuff that doesnt really matter..  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:49 am
mr_tekk
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.
not much, plan on going to fanimecon next month, im trying to get a job, and some other stuff that doesnt really matter..

Where is FanimeCon at?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.

Where is FanimeCon at?
its like near san diego i think but it has its own website you can sign up for  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

Akira Ramage

Liberal Explorer

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk

Cool.

Where is FanimeCon at?

Oh cool! I don't think I could go this year, but maybe next year.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 am
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
Akira Ramage
mr_tekk
mr_tekk

Where is FanimeCon at?

Oh cool! I don't think I could go this year, but maybe next year.
its like 65 $ to buy a weekend pass  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
Relationships

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash